IBF - The World's Greatest Fail

• Thread starter DeletedUser14146
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ex ibf members have no balls so i guess banging your penis on a keyboard wouldnt achieve much either :D

DeletedUser13446

ex ibf members have no balls so i guess banging your penis on a keyboard wouldnt achieve much either :D
I suppose i walked into that one :)

My missus would argue otherwise with that at the moment though!:eek:

DeletedUser13446

Rim me, i notice you have the big balls now as SLAP have done the hard work for you, thanks to them you're still here. Id be sticking that nose alittle further up there from now.....next W they might even let you be in the family tribe that is rimmed for dominance, thats a huge step up ;-)

DeletedUser

Rim me, i notice you have the big balls now as SLAP have done the hard work for you, thanks to them you're still here. Id be sticking that nose alittle further up there from now.....next W they might even let you be in the family tribe that is rimmed for dominance, thats a huge step up ;-)

As a late starting rim tribe, we have always had the balls to hit and defend ourselves, only op you guys have had success against us is when one of our players jumped ship. where did that get him?????
Trouble is right now you guys don't like it as tables turned on you.
My comment was only light hearted joke, please don't take it as anything but.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
You say i keep Boasting about sniping out trains but i believe thats the first time i mentioned anything about sniping. fair play i have mentioned before and previous that IBF sent quite a load of noble trains but that wasn't a boast.

again mindless crap from yet another IBF'er.

as shown by the reports i still have jumping between tribes to have stacks put in place yet did not arrive in time for your noble trains and i can prove that as well also further more just because you dont like helping out your tribe mates and allies doesn't mean we have to play to IBF's style and you cant even mock it because in truth most people who mock it are truthfully just jealous of it.

and lastly really you can bang your nuts on the keyboard and snipe 40 trains? hmmmm weird because looking at your stats i would be surprised if you can snipe at all from all the losses you have.

once again we have a Keyboard warrior representing IBF who would rather sit on the forums running his gigantic mouth instead of playing his account.

either way as stated before world is over pretty much so quit or dont i really couldn't give a rats arse.

DeletedUser13446

Im just here trolling along, some have bitten some havn't, its not that i dont like what has happened as i saw SLAP winning this W months ago, i cant take away that they have some excellent players and have played the W perfectly to their advantage.

Im still allowed my points of view, and as ive found a new love for the old keyboard warrior thing, thats what im doing.

I dont hold grudges, (apart from 1 obvious grudge) this W we may be enemies next W we may be allies you never know.

And if i wasnt posting it would be bloody boring here, just having you all tell each other how good you all are wouldnt it now. :rolleyes:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
of course points of view are valuable but at the same time they need hard facts to go with them.

as for being allies or enemies in another world and me not knowing i have it as my to do list every world i'm on to make sure i'm never an ally of any IBF player. nothing personal i just dont like IBF people.

DeletedUser13446

and lastly really you can bang your nuts on the keyboard and snipe 40 trains? hmmmm weird because looking at your stats i would be surprised if you can snipe at all from all the losses you have.

PMSL, Yeah Dusty im a complete noob. And yes i can do that.

DeletedUser14380

Was fun while it lasted IBF, was a bit too easy but what can you do;)

DeletedUser14293

oh, hey dude, how do you do. I was just curious, and i do not know who is who without their ingame name. thank you :)

DeletedUser14293

November 18th, was when IBF declared war on Style, without the courage to say so though. I am not surprised you left.