IBF - The World's Greatest Fail

• Thread starter DeletedUser14146
  • Start date

DeletedUser14159

Some points on here are a laugh ahahaha

- Simon DID refuse to help PR. He mailed saying, "we need to secure the rim first". From what?

- Ban/Dusty everyone in w28 told us you were a snake. Some of us didnt wanna believe it.

- The points of ibf waiting for PR to get screwed are true. Probably still got mails off Simon and his excuses for not helping.

- Some of ibf are decent guys. Zil is deffo one and you guys all ganging up on him for defending his tribe are pathetic.

- Slap won this world with ease but I agree with zil pp deffo played its part. Sure you can farm loads but you can also p.p buildings up for the extra jump which no doubt some of you did.

- no salt here though I and my co hold slap with high respects. Mostly because we never had an argument with any of them (aside 2 people ;) )
Some people may not respect us back but that's just up to you I cant make you.

- barb nobling. This occurred AFTER we got opped with VEEY LITTLE help back line. Some may disagree but some people had villages stacked with 100k troops who weren't even underfire. We were being hit for days by star and co. Yet no one wanted to commit troops. (Very nice ops btw we had fun with them)
We only took the barbs recently just for a last ditch fight. Not because we want to barb munch because we misclicked tribalhugs.

May have missed a few points but meh its a game and we will lose with what dignity we have lol.

Nukie/bushido

DeletedUser14293

- barb nobling. This occurred AFTER we got opped with VEEY LITTLE help back line. Some may disagree but some people had villages stacked with 100k troops who weren't even underfire. We were being hit for days by star and co. Yet no one wanted to commit troops.

sounds like clemmo tactics infected the tribe!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
- Some of ibf are decent guys. Zil is deffo one and you guys all ganging up on him for defending his tribe are pathetic.
Zil was never a true IBF, RP4Life <3

- barb nobling. This occurred AFTER we got opped with VEEY LITTLE help back line. Some may disagree but some people had villages stacked with 100k troops who weren't even underfire. We were being hit for days by star and co. Yet no one wanted to commit troops. (Very nice ops btw we had fun with them)
From what I've heard and see the "senior" IBF members (Simon, Sing etc) only cared for the players that won w21, if you weren't with them, you were on your own which is a shame and shows a massive lack in teamwork and trust :s

DeletedUser14380

A few original IBF quit after SLAP won the first war ;) In all fairness if SLAP didn't deal with them the first time, or if they all stuck around, SLAP could of had a very hard job beating them.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Are we actually talking about "what ifs" and "if things have gone differently"
Please take your loss with some sign of pride and dignity.

DeletedUser

where did that get clemmo... no where. he just quit like the other big players.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
whats the point in arguing when we have already won.
funny when you answer your own question :)
(i know thats a rhetorical question)

the minx

Reaction score
Hey dude, how do you do? Who were you in game if I may be so bold :)
not a dude :( and was briefly on clemmo account... altho it seems this has irked some people that don't even know what went on or why I joined the account, but such is life and at least I know that you can be friends with people in an enemy tribe without things getting violent and or harsh words being slung around.

DeletedUser14293

Whomever was running the clemmo account, up to and during its membership of Style is mine tribalwar enemy for ever (and yes, that includes you Boyo). to go into a tribe with the sole purpose of destroying it from within, is a poor show. (style was new and neutral so please no 'banhammer' retort!) and those running the clemmo account then know i knew enough of the right of it. so blah! :mad:
those whom thought it fun to join in with the deceit will too remain mine enemy. i will not play with/as spies, it feels dirty. I am not surprised they quit. imagine looking at your lists and you see it is clemmo to whom you will be asking for supports! :oops:
I only ever spoke true words (as i saw it), and never lowgrade to anyone. if you are free of the taint of betrayal and deceit i hold no grudge. :)

the minx

Reaction score
Whomever was running the clemmo account, up to and during its membership of Style is mine tribalwar enemy for ever (and yes, that includes you Boyo). to go into a tribe with the sole purpose of destroying it from within, is a poor show. (style was new and neutral so please no 'banhammer' retort!) and those running the clemmo account then know i knew enough of the right of it. so blah! :mad:
those whom thought it fun to join in with the deceit will too remain mine enemy. i will not play with/as spies, it feels dirty. I am not surprised they quit. imagine looking at your lists and you see it is clemmo to whom you will be asking for supports! :oops:
I only ever spoke true words (as i saw it), and never lowgrade to anyone. if you are free of the taint of betrayal and deceit i hold no grudge. :)

I didn't join the account on this world until it was already in ibf, so whatever deceit took place was before my time. I got a lot of grief from friends of mine, but we got past that. I haven't said anything bad about anyone in style or slap, and I wont as I wasn't on the world long enough to really know what was going on, and I do have friends there.

but such is life and at least I know that you can be friends with people in an enemy tribe without things getting violent and or harsh words being slung around.
when I said this I was referring to a rather aggressive skype message I got from someone who then blocked me without even trying to talk to me.

DeletedUser14293

cool dudette :) I will bet picking up that account was an eye opener :eek: