If anyone was wondering why Gk disbanded...

DeletedUser

You guys have probably figured it out already but thought I might as well post here while I've got some free time. Waited for our villages to go barbarian first so it's a little late, plus not feeling too sad about it anymore thanks to time, that great healer :).

Shh's leadership couldn't comprehend that keeping us as a strong ally was in their best interests, instead they decided to recruit out backline players (many of whom had been content to sit pretty in the K45 safezone essentially doing nothing until very late in the AFA war). That made us frontliners and people bothering to spend huge amounts of time (yeah that was me on molloy, if you're reading this baldred) to actually help out in the war decide to leave this world.

We were only really continuing to play with the objective of eventually to merging with Silence anyway so their decision to jump the gun seemed very shortsighted to us. Hopefully AFA can put the villages to good use, grab as many as you can get and take Shh out. Think Shh have taken less than 10 AFA villages outright (not including recaps) in the entire time they've been at war anyway so shouldn't be too tough a job. If you don't, me and the other truly loyal GK players will haunt you for a long time.

Been fun playing with you all, laters.

(oh forgot to give a shout out to the people complaining about others being disloyal who were first to jump like rats from a sinking ship, you da real mvps /s)

DeletedUser13957

nobody was wondering or cares about Falcon Academy

DeletedUser14090

No need to be disrespectful is there muh ;),
GK died months ago tbh and the "disloyal" ones who left did so because of actions within GK by certain players which the "disloyal" players didn't agree with and so acted upon their disagreement and left the tribe. You can dress this up as disloyal but I'm pretty sure if I had mentioned I was quitting and then one of my tribe mates tried to prenoble a village for an enemy player then I would leave too and if any of my friends chose to do the same then I would welcome them. You tried to keep GK alive on my departure which is admirable but in doing so ignored the core foundation of GK which resulted in the fractures. The main players you wouldn't want to lose are the ones who walked and eventually landed in Shh. Was very good playing with most of the guys and gaylmao put in a sterling effort with the account sits and especially the support. Was all just too little too late. Very good group of players, most of which are now in Shh and while I disagree with the tribe as a whole I respect my friends decisions and wish them all the best for the rest of the world. Posting to dead externals is just asking for grief though. On one side you have Shh who took advantage of a situation in which GK were self destructing and on the other AFA who are pretty much just trying to stay awake long enough to clear up the world.

DeletedUser13957

lol ok I'll come with my real reply:

yeah shout out to the people complaining about others being disloyal. perhaps they were complaining because you kept a spy in your tribe, even after it was revealed publicly. oliver knew anyway because it went both ways aka the brooza/life situation and still he even tried to find a new home for him, awww
no wonder they left mate

you guys (oliver/gaylmao) only had to do one thing to prevent all this from happening... kick LIFE when I said so (I shouldn't have even needed to say so tbh)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
LIFE should have been kicked the second it happened, waste of time keeping him in.

DeletedUser12885

You wouldn't lasted much longer Lord ;) villys had hardly any troops as most died supporting and star was about to op you :D but now 26 even less fun :(