Ifarmyourhidingplace?

DeletedUser

he is now, wasn't always.... he got spanked good and hard on the .net servers

.... have a feeling he got too used to being spanked and started to like it but thats another story.... may explain the tribal name he chose and the refence to schools and punishment :icon_eek:

that a better reply Ade..... hate to disapoint and not flame like the old days :icon_cool:

I miss the flames. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, must admit I've improved a lot since w30.net hahaha... was a total noob then, dunno how I led a rank 3-5 tribe, ego hiding the noobiness I guess :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4320

Technically he is better than dubby :O

Well, after all I am amongst the bottom 5% of TW players as the saying goes.

So that a coplayed account like ifarmyourhidingplace? is better than mine is almost certain, I would estimate the probability to be 0.998

:)

DeletedUser

I haven't done much on the account other than send 2 farm runs a day and queue a farm... I don't take any credit for the account being what it is :/ Adellion is surprisingly good at start up (giggle)

DeletedUser

Umm doubt he could beat me (maybe not Ade) even with the same activity levels.

Umm... I beg to differ.
Dubby is better than you and Adellion, infact he's not doing too badly being on his own compared to a 2 co-playered account, you should be higher up the rankings if you think your that good. I don't know the current position but Ade posted your 9th on an uncompetitive world? That's not great bro.

Dubby has more skill than you two, period. :icon_cool:

Also, what is beating? Rankings don't count and if your going on who can rim who, I bet Dubby would win ; )

DeletedUser

@ You said I take all the credit from my co-players yet I have many times openly admitted that without them I probably would not be where I am

[26/10/2010 12:11:33] Dan (Squirrel): Ja but you have 3 co's
[26/10/2010 12:11:35] Dan (Squirrel): I have just me
[26/10/2010 12:13:05] !N.Y.K? (Dan / Natures Favorite): yeah i know
[26/10/2010 12:13:13] !N.Y.K? (Dan / Natures Favorite): i do half of the work though (think)?

Just checked six months of chat history and I never asked you to co me :?
Get your facts right, nub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

(There was a quote here but it was edited out - I'm not just talking to noone in an insane way)

Well that was very constructive and not at all arrogant.

Basically, the start of that message is you saying that in a fight, you would do everything perfectly and Dubby would mess up.

You are saying that Ade would be higher ranked but the break stunted his growth? I'm fairly sure that the break was the same length for everyone and so this is not a sensible point.

And your final point is that since you have joined the account, it has passed Dubby,
I haven't done much on the account other than send 2 farm runs a day and queue a farm... I don't take any credit for the account being what it is :/

According to you this is nothing much to do with you (and you seem to change your mind about the account being good because of you quite quickly)

Clearly Dubby had a lead on Ade on his own, so it seems to me that this overtaking must be largely due to the difference in activity now.

And Dan has just as much of a right to post here as you do.

Though in a more on topic point Ifarmyourhidingplace? is doing better than I expected. I had believed that Ade was awful at startup.

DeletedUser

Having seen Dubby in action on UK2, where he has held off the top ranked tribe for several months more or less single handed, I feel that you should not underestimate his abilities. He has repeatedly sniped sub 50ms 5 noble trains.

DeletedUser

[th]Can we move the discussion back towards the original topic ("Ifarmyourhidingplace")? Otherwise the thread starting poster may request a change of subject (i. e. "Ifarmyourhidingplace vs. Dubby - opinions and feelings...").
[/th]

DeletedUser282

Ofcourse if you knew how much I have actually done for the account you would be a little surprised as to how much I take credit for :icon_rolleyes:

So what you are saying is that you think you are really cool because you are saying that you do loads for the account. But you are amazingly modest by saying that you don't.

"I do loads and loads, I run the account! But I don't take credit for it, I'm so modest"

Seems to be basically what you are saying. (in Combination with previous posts.)

DeletedUser

Well, I know for a fact that my account had hauled more (than Dubby, and indeed many others in the world).

Which is surprising for me, because at first, my area was absolutely appalling for farming, due to the intensive farming by other local players who are also admittedly, quite large in size (though not near my scale).

Things have got much better now, definitely. ^_^

Having seen Dubby in action on UK2, where he has held off the top ranked tribe for several months more or less single handed, I feel that you should not underestimate his abilities. He has repeatedly sniped sub 50ms 5 noble trains.

Don't mention UK1 then, whatever you do *chuckle*

DeletedUser4320

Anyone interested in UK1 and attitudes can read these threads; W1N, declare or die and Dubby vs W1N. It contains good stuff en massé as the saying goes.

As for UK7, ifarmyourhidingplace ? > DubbyTheMule. No two ways about it (that is an actual saying I believe)

:)

DeletedUser2722

hes very active

He is? :icon_confused:

Maybe there's more than one Adellion, or you're getting him confused for
a co-player? :lol:

EDIT: Only joking, Ade (hug)

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Ok back on topic now, If you wish to discuss Dubby further, create a new thread please.