Ifarmyourhidingplace?

DeletedUser

Noob or pr0? Post your thoughts on him here. I don't think I'm allowed to reveal his alias? Nonetheless, he thinks his ego rivals Nauz. But is he slipping in the top 20? And more importantly: Can he get 500 LC before Nauz gets 500 HC? :icon_wink:

TW Stats Entry

ElSee: I don't think I'm allowed to reveal his alias?
Adellion: You can.

OMG IT'S ADELLION!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Definitely a noob. Brilliant spammer, complains his farms are dry, steals farms, etc.

DeletedUser

Noob or pr0? Post your thoughts on him here. I don't think I'm allowed to reveal his alias? Nonetheless, he thinks his ego rivals Nauz. But is he slipping in the top 20? And more importantly: Can he get 500 LC before Nauz gets 500 HC? :icon_wink:

TW Stats Entry

If he has an ego to match Nauzhorror's it has to be Ade :3

DeletedUser282

He might be quite good but he's not as good as DubbyTheMule.

DeletedUser282

You might have more activity but he has more skill. (Based on other worlds)

DeletedUser

You do realise this is a gift thread to the largest EGO in the game.

But seriously, Ade is a good player, there are better players out there and Ade has played against and alongside them, but you can't deny (and anyone who has spent any time on Skype in a tribal forum with him will vouch for this) things are never boring with him about :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

he is now, wasn't always.... he got spanked good and hard on the .net servers

.... have a feeling he got too used to being spanked and started to like it but thats another story.... may explain the tribal name he chose and the refence to schools and punishment :icon_eek:

that a better reply Ade..... hate to disapoint and not flame like the old days :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator: