imporance of Queen in TW

DeletedUser

thanks openeye for this...

The Importance of Queen

Don't listen to what these so called "Vets" tell you, about what you need to succeed as a player, they're all horrifically wrong! They listen to Queen! That's right,and thats how they are so good at TW. I'm about to reveal the most hidden secret in the history of TW!

Now, it's imperative that you pay attention to this part of the thread, as it's more than likely to be the most useful information you'll ever receive as a TW, member. You can't just listen to any Queen song and expect to do well, oh no! The song has to match what part of TW you happen to be doing at the time. Here are some examples of TW scenarios, and what songs you have to listen to (the links are to YouTube movies):

Scenario 1 - a continent tribe attacks you, you battle them off, then in one night you're set to strike back and rim several players in one blow, and cripple a few more. To win, you have to listen to this song whilst sending your attacks out. Dont stop me now

Scenario 2 - you're asked to spy on an enemy tribe. You get in, and start passing down information to your tribe leader. Naturally the tribes you're spying on discover there has to be a leak. To prevent being caught, this song must be played.
The invisible man

Scenario 3 - you and your tribe mates (or perhaps just you) are pressed up against a wall of enemy villages. They've stacked their front line of villages. Using some crazy strategic plan you confuse your enemy into breaking their stacks and calling back support. You and your tribe then strike into their wall of villages. This song must be played.
Headlong

Scenario 4 - you have to describe Openeye to another player, or even a family member (I believe I actually wrote one of my exam papers on the guy when they asked me to write about someone I respected). This song will help you out with your description.
Killer Queen

Scenario 5 - you've sent out more farming raids than you can count. Play this song to ensure any troops in the villages you sent your men to get slaughtered.
Another One Bites the Dust

Scenario 6 - you want to dominate the entire TW world, all by yourself. This will help you achieve this incredible feat.
I Want It All

Scenario 7
- you're fulfilling a vital part of your tribe's attack plan on an enemy. If this fails, you're screwed. All your tribe's attacks will be in vain. What's more your enemy will be in a perfect position to strike back at you and inflicting some serious pain on you and your allies. This song will help you to get through it.
Under Pressure

Scenario 8 - your tribe is about to fall under a massive attack. You need to find a way to restore moral, else your tribe doesn't stand a chance. You send them all this song.
Who Wants To Live Forever

There are many more Queen songs, which can help you out in different scenarios, but I'll leave you to find out some for yourselves. Remember, without Queen you WILL fail at TW.

A Passionate Guide, for the Development of TW Player Ability, Written by Lord Hellz

Bottom line: Have fun; this is a game after all.