[IMPORTANT] ARMY CAMP INFORMATION

DeletedUser

Somewhere on this thread I read that the camps had not been used as much as expected from the start. Somewhere else I read that a tribe needs 1,000,000 points to use the camps. HOW MANY TRIBES START WITH 1,000,000 POINTS? Of course they won't be used much from the start. There has to be some time allowed to get the minimum point qualification.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still slightly confused by this decision from InnoGames. They decide to remove the Army Camps believing that many people dislike them whereas most of the comments have been complaints at the decision obviously showing that we actually prefer them whereas Church's have been shown a huge dislike to them and yet they remain? Confused.

DeletedUser

Still slightly confused by this decision from InnoGames. They decide to remove the Army Camps believing that many people dislike them whereas most of the comments have been complaints at the decision obviously showing that we actually prefer them whereas Church's have been shown a huge dislike to them and yet they remain? Confused.

Army Camps > Churches.

Army Camps are just suicide to defend against though. :(

DeletedUser

It was one of those few features of this game which helped attackers :(

DeletedUser

It also forced more strategy & skill to be used with not always having time to stack... Oh wai- InnoGames think that's bad :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i think it was doomdealer who suggested that the leaders of the world unite to use army camps spell out a message of disapproval on the map. cold can contribute one. two if i mass-recruit like crazy. the top 11 tribes could make a total of 80+ pixels i think. worth it for the screenshot?

DeletedUser

i think it was doomdealer who suggested that the leaders of the world unite to use army camps spell out a message of disapproval on the map. cold can contribute one. two if i mass-recruit like crazy. the top 11 tribes could make a total of 80+ pixels i think. worth it for the screenshot?

Since the coins are just going to be lost anyway I think it sounds like a good idea :).

DeletedUser

There's plenty of space to out stuff on the rim :D

And so many possibilities!

DeletedUser

If anyone has an good ideas of what we should make, or wishes to offer up army camps then that would be great :)

DeletedUser7369

Hahahaha. You know you're more suited to be the nuts :)