[IMPORTANT] ARMY CAMP INFORMATION

DeletedUser

Things like premium, features and other ingame stuff are choices of InnoGames GmbH ;)

something needs to be done you's cant just take things that are being used, its like me running on a football pitch and taking the football while they are in the middle of a game or rather me saying well the other team aint had a touch on it so its a waste dont you think???

and not to be thick but aint army camps (ingame stuff)

DeletedUser

something needs to be done you's cant just take things that are being used, its like me running on a football pitch and taking the football while they are in the middle of a game or rather me saying well the other team aint had a touch on it so its a waste dont you think???

and not to be thick but aint army camps (ingame stuff)

InnoGames GmbH made a choice about the army camps cause they mean that army camps aren't used enough. Tracey tried to explain their choice as good as possible. This choicie is something for al tribal wars languages, so asking at .co.uk moderators wouldn't help. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Sure, but if we make our feelings known to you guys it is more likely to reach the ears of the innogames tzars than if we just cry into our pillows.

DeletedUser

Sure, but if we make our feelings known to you guys it is more likely to reach the ears of the innogames tzars than if we just cry into our pillows.

It doesn't sound like a good idea to start crying cause of a game. :icon_razz:

No but I do understand you. I don't like it as well that army camps are going to disappear as quick as it happened, but unfortunately I don't think that there is something we could do about it.

DeletedUser

It doesn't sound like a good idea to start crying cause of a game. :icon_razz:

No but I do understand you. I don't like it as well that army camps are going to disappear as quick as it happened, but unfortunately I don't think that there is something we could do about it.

you dont think so you havent even tryed yet forward this thread to them as you would be heard more then 1 of us players:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you dont think so you havent even tryed yet forward this thread to them as you would be heard more then 1 of us players:icon_wink:

Moderators have as much contact with InnoGames GmbH as most of the players, non. The only one who has serious contact with them is the Community Manager (Tracey for us). :)

DeletedUser4

[tt] I'm sorry to say this is a made decision, not something that is going to change, yes it sucks and I can only offer to you my apologies for this.

As I have already stated this decision was made due to the amount of usage of the camps not just on this server but on all the Tribalwars servers running army camps. This usage together with the detrimental effect the coding of the camps has had on the game as a whole on all worlds on all servers, is negative enough to for them to make this decision.

There is always going to be times when great ideas don't work, this is one of them, its the first time they have ever removed something and we can only hope that it will be the last.

Again I offer you my sincerest apologies for this, I can totally understand your disappointment and frustration at the decision, but its one that has been made for the long term future of the game, and some great improvements to come.[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]
Again I offer you my sincerest apologies for this, I can totally understand your disappointment and frustration at the decision, but its one that has been made for the long term future of the game, and some great improvements to come.[/tt]

ok i cant say anything to that lol

DeletedUser

[tt]

From what I can gather, new features are generally put into new worlds as opposed to existing ones. Will any new features be added to W4 to replace army camps (once these features have been developed)?

DeletedUser4

From what I can gather, new features are generally put into new worlds as opposed to existing ones. Will any new features be added to W4 to replace army camps (once these features have been developed)?

[tt]Most stuff that is developed is added to all worlds, with the exception of something major which would change the whole world dynamics. I cant in all honesty tell you what's coming up as we don't know they are working hard on the new version now, some of which you can see on the beta if you play there.

In this instance the only answer I can give is time will tell its an impossible question to answer now as I don't know what the future holds on the development front.[/tt]

DeletedUser

how about an "army base" which works exactly like army camps but which doesn't screw up the server and whose use innogames doesn't overestimate so it isn't taken away? :lol:

DeletedUser

Moderators have as much contact with InnoGames GmbH as most of the players, non. The only one who has serious contact with them is the Community Manager (Tracey for us). :)

And Thargoran. Thargoran lives close to INNOGAMES HQ in Germany (correct me if I am wrong?) and as far as I know, is quite vocal for the voice of the players.

DeletedUser

And Thargoran. Thargoran lives close to INNOGAMES HQ in Germany (correct me if I am wrong?) and as far as I know, is quite vocal for the voice of the players.

Could be that Thargoran and maybe the other admins have contact with InnoGames GmbH as well, I don't know that but it's possible. But what I can insure you is that ''normal'' moderators like me don't have to contact InnoGames GmbH :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Wasnt w4 advertised as having army camps which enticed people to join it, spending premium point in doing so for the chance to play a world with these camps. Surely if they now remove these camps they are in breach of there advertising and the money all these people have payed into this world has been gain under false pretence ?????????????????????????????

DeletedUser

[th]Firstly: I'm not a paid staff member, all contact with InnoGames has to go via paid employees. Just because I may live near Hamburg, it doesn't mean I have direct access. Or may I ask, if someone from you is from London? I mean - he or she could ask the Queen some questions from me!

Secondly: I guess all of you have read the terms & conditions, which all of you accepted when joining the game?

Article 3:
III The InnoGames service consists of providing the latest version of the game. All games provided by InnoGames are constantly revised and updated to make them appealing to as wide a circle of users as possible.
IV InnoGames hereby reserves the right to cease operating the games without justification.

One update includes the removal of the army camps, which caused more trouble than benefits to the players. Making the game "appealing to as wide a circle of users as possible" means: Stable and fast running servers will benefit more players than the minority of army camp fans.

As said before, we - as staff - aren't agreeing with all decisions from InnoGames. And the community can be very sure about us using our voice as much as possible to question and discuss InnoGames' decisions. But everything more is beyond our powers. I can offer my sincerest apologies for the removal, but the decision is InnoGames'.
[/th]

DeletedUser

Can I put a request in to the tw staff that they send another circular mail a week before the deadline so that everyone knows it's coming up? that will be a bloody week, i predict.

Two queries:

1. what time on 25/11/10 will this happen?
2. troops that are en route to their targets from the army camp, i presume they will complete their missions?

DeletedUser2154

As said before, we - as staff
to us Thar, you are the voice of innogames or as close to it as us mere players may be allowed,....Do they have a postal address for complaints?

DeletedUser

[th]Firstly: I'm not a paid staff member, all contact with InnoGames has to go via paid employees. Just because I may live near Hamburg, it doesn't mean I have direct access. Or may I ask, if someone from you is from London? I mean - he or she could ask the Queen some questions from me!

Secondly: I guess all of you have read the terms & conditions, which all of you accepted when joining the game?

Article 3:

One update includes the removal of the army camps, which caused more trouble than benefits to the players. Making the game "appealing to as wide a circle of users as possible" means: Stable and fast running servers will benefit more players than the minority of army camp fans.

As said before, we - as staff - aren't agreeing with all decisions from InnoGames. And the community can be very sure about us using our voice as much as possible to question and discuss InnoGames' decisions. But everything more is beyond our powers. I can offer my sincerest apologies for the removal, but the decision is InnoGames'.
[/th]

No one bothers to read the terms & conditions; you'll realise many of the players here are children, who would never read terms & conditions on a GAME. T&Cs are for insurance and other serious matters; not a game where people come to enjoy it without all this rubbish smallprint. I acknowledge its necessity, but its too much to expect people to actually read it.

And just because its in the T&Cs doesn't make it right. If the T&Cs state that INNOGAMES can sell our credit card information when we buy premium, would that be the right thing to do? No, ofc not. The T&Cs are basically a cowardly defence by INNOGAMES to deny players what they paid for. Rather than remove the camps, INNOGAMES could make an effort can rework their code to improve the speed *with* the camps there. It is entirely possible, just involves a bit of work. But ofc, the short-termism of businesses in the UK seems to have percolated to INNOGAMES in Germany, and they go for the easy route out.

While I don't consider you to be part of INNOGAMES and therefore this criticism is not directed at you, Thargoran, the fact remains why are INNOGAMES so ignorant and so blind to their customers? [...]

All it would take is one elonquently worded law-suit along the lines of "Faulty product" (as admitted by INNOGAMES that their game code was faulty as it lagged the game when army camps were put in) and INNOGAMES would have a lot to answer to. Kudos to whoever does it. Maybe they'll learn that a customer's opinion is superior to their deluded and ignorant one.

to us Thar, you are the voice of innogames or as close to it as us mere players may be allowed,....Do they have a postal address for complaints?

Harburger Schlossstr. 28
21079 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 788 9335 0 (no support)
Fax: +49 40 788 9335 21#

E-Mail:
info@innogames.de

http://www.innogames.de

All on their website.

Last edited by a moderator: