Important information from the Zulu Elders...

DeletedUser

The elderly zulu council respectfully request that the following song is played whilst reading this news bulletin from around our campfire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azVqekQBK8g

It has recently been noticed by the almighty Zulu nation whilst out patrolling our borders that there has been a dramatic shift in the way in which the world around us is standing.
One such mighty patrol
zulu.jpg
returned with all haste to impart its findings.

Most significantly from them was the news that there has been the re-emergence of FAITH amongst the Urban populations.

salisbury_cathedral.jpg

Our journalists relentlessly researched how the people felt about this new social trend. Their reaction was documented photographically
%5Cupload%5C223-zulu.jpg

The laughter that swept the nation had not been heard since Michael McIntyre did his sell-out tour!

It even raised a smile on the face of Britecraft, our notoriously dour Scottish leader
Uganda-travel-Zulu-induna.jpg

The almighty leaders of such an Imperial Faith had to be discovered in order to judge how long the current resurgence of belief would last and its ultimate FATE.

We found them cavorting in their ceremonial outfits

emperor.pope.jpg

Unsure of why these Imperial leaders had imposed themselves on the urban population, we discovered the reason.

fateedit.jpg
However, it is abundantly clear to us that those who were in their Urban locales have failed to consider one key thing that we Zulus always remember well.

Stick close to water, for if your army isn't WET it goes from this:
url

To looking rather like this
url
And once there is no army left, its villages end up all alone against their foes
url

We feel that such a manipulation of the Urban population's by these Faith driven men has only one outcome
overconfidence.jpeg

Accordingly, we the Zulu people are intervening in order to protect the urban conurbations of world!

We will fight dogmatic Faith with our own special brand of beliefs.

url
black-magick.jpeg

We fear nothing that the leadership of such an Imperial Faith can retaliate with, especially after we identified the primary use of their time
url
Our troops will pass through their walls and into their villages unnoticed
url
This will undoubtedly lead to disciplinary action against the Imperial forces
url

When battle must be joined, the valiant Zulu's will smash their way through the brainwashed zealots of the Faith! However, our passion for war can sometimes cause problems when we take villages, leading to major reconstruction work needed.
url

This has been known to cause friction between our noblemen and their spouses previously
url

But it matters not when we Zulu's rest assured in the knowledge that we will triumph over the Empire of Faith.

Its generals will be sent to the rim,
url
Its troops destroyed and their armor used in our ceremonies,
url
And its old territory turned into our own,
url

We will attack the Imperial presence relentlessly until they finally come to accept what must be done
darthedit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8532

brilliant

great work gav, i haven't laughed like that for a long time!!!!!

DeletedUser6623

love it! :lol:
+rep bro. lets kick thr ass and teach them the zulu ways :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8782

+rep for anything that livens these forums up but nice PnP aswell

btw i here luca only makes sandwiches for JIMMY WHITE :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

+rep nice collection.

Invisible man pic is just wrong/weird.

DeletedUser

nice effort, let's make it a good war....oh and good luck on the last picture :lol:

and glen shhhhhhh it was supposed to be a secret :p

DeletedUser

Loving it.

Here's hoping I get a sandwich too but I want talon or kajdean to make mine.

DeletedUser6695

Wow nice effort but seriously that was a real bore...Did you even state your reason for declaring or is it just to try your luck againt the mighty =FATE=?

As a good friend once said War Is Good

But you my friend have just sealed your =FATE=

Oh and for anyone with sense
funny_pictures_come_to_the_dark_side_says_bald_cat_Funny_ass_pics-s308x480-31395.jpg

DeletedUser

Pretty poor PnP but at least the effort was there and something for the forums. Will be fun to see how it turns out. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what have i ever done to you? :)

cheese or ham?

Both with some tomatoes as well and a sprinkling of salt. AND DON'T FORGET THE BUTTER!!!!!!!............please.

You've done nothing to me........yet!!!!!!!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Will we get anymore ZP members on the forums now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P
Timeframe: 20/04/2011 19:09:00 to 23/04/2011 13:40:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 127
Side 2: 52
Difference: 75
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 16
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,084,098
Side 2: 402,248
Difference: 681,850
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 61,995
Side 2: 142,206
Difference: 80,211
chart

DeletedUser6695

Thats actually quite poor, you declared, if your tribe had been organised you could have done a lot of damage

DeletedUser

And of course those players you kick when they lose a few villages.
Still if you need to believe in your stats that way it's ok.