Important information from the Zulu Elders...

DeletedUser6623

its bad judgment to underestimate someone :icon_wink:

now please stop your attempts to PAR me as they are failing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

I dont underestimate you, its clear you suck at flaming people.

You cant even form an argument :/

Anyway it seems all the action is up North now, the core seems a stalemate atm

DeletedUser6623

i think you do. pfffft. im not after flaming people, im after killing everyone's troops... which im doing successfully :icon_wink:

Where's the fuun in arguing? The real talk is on the battle field boi. Now get off forum and get out them spears :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Several members that were in untenable positions (over 100 hours away for defensive troops, next to the FATE rim, not sure how they were even in the tribe personally) were removed from the tribe as they had told us they weren't going to bother even attempting to defend, and were more interested in pressing delete!

DeletedUser

There was very little happening up there as far as im aware, and no its not a frontline.

UR have only just joined =FATE= so it hadnt developed into a WET V =FATE= frontline why are you trying to argue from an outside perspective when you clearly have no clue :/

UR were at War with WET up in that area before the merge into FATE, so it would be reasonable to think that UR had stacked that area against WET, therefore when they merged the troops should still have been situated in the frontline.

DeletedUser6695

I dont debate that, but defending against 1-2 WET members and pretty much a whole tribe is a huge difference when it comes to frontline stacking dont you think?

DeletedUser

I dont debate that, but defending against 1-2 WET members and pretty much a whole tribe is a huge difference when it comes to frontline stacking dont you think?

yes i agree there, but they did a jolly poor job of defending at all up there, both as UR and then later as FATE, not even support incoming after villages were taken :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8195

Not many people seem to realise that, I see lots of support in enemy villages when I'm sitting people looool