Important information from the Zulu Elders...

DeletedUser5769

And of course those players you kick when they lose a few villages.
Still if you need to believe in your stats that way it's ok.

We didnt kick anyone until today - they all jumped at the 1st sign of a nuke

DeletedUser

The smaller members FATE have been nobling (whilst bouncing nukes off of our villages like ping pong balls, but sending their clearing forces before they send their nobles in a new tactic) left as they were on the far Eastern Rim, way out of our support range, or quit the tribe (and pressed delete on their accounts) as they felt too small to play! (30,000 points)

An oversight on our part not to sort this out prior to declaring.

DeletedUser

So, 'we didn't kick anyone until today' is an erroneous statement? Everybody left or not?

DeletedUser6623

just because we declared first dusnt mean anything. We are intertwined with WET. so all your front lines shud already be stacked?:icon_rolleyes:
no matter how prepared we may be. it'll still take a number of nukes to take a villa down.

but fact is we are currently in the lead and continuing to gain that lead. so pipe down:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You digress gentlemen. Did you kick someone or not? A simple yes or no will suffice to answer the question.

DeletedUser6695

just because we declared first dusnt mean anything. We are intertwined with WET. so all your front lines shud already be stacked?:icon_rolleyes:
no matter how prepared we may be. it'll still take a number of nukes to take a villa down.

but fact is we are currently in the lead and continuing to gain that lead. so pipe down:icon_wink:

Of course it means something, if you were smart you would have had a huge op to land at 8am and it probably would have taken a lot of vills, also you werent intertwined with WET, we've never even received incoming from you before and they say they didnt coordinate support, I believe them

DeletedUser6623

intertwined- alot of our villages are next door and all around each other.

need an illistration? our villages are all so close its like a vine wrapped around a tree.

understand yet or do you need more? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Wow so you meant you're close to them? Thats irrelevant, we're close to WET yet we are warring them.

Wait I have an idea! Ill get the barbs to work with us since we're intertwined
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So, how about answering the previous question please. Did you kick someone or not?
Remember, only a YES or NO answer is required.
0210 you're very vocal, perhaps you could enlighten us as you appear to be the font of all knowledge.

DeletedUser6623

do i have to spell it out CF? the fact we are so close, all your front line villages are pretty much all already stacked. which is the reason behind why our noble stats against you arn't as high as they wud of been.

tip, mayb i'll enlighten you after i've killed the second wave of attacks you and your companions have sent :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

Okay Im going to be nice about this

*takes a deep breath*

Your main K's are k33,34 and 35 okay?

=FATE= are in one of those which is k35, the =FATE= members in that k are the recent recruitments from ~UR~ so why would they be stacked?

And most importantly how the hell do you consider that a frontline with WET?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Quite simple then. A refusal/inability to answer a very straightforward question that only required yes or no. The reader obviously will need to surmise the reasons behind that refusal/inability. May I tentatively suggest, embarrassment, as the only other alternative would be stupidity.

DeletedUser6623

Player ranking for the continent 35

name: chubbs
tribe: WET
villages: 159
total villages: 224

misschief also used to be in WET and in top10 rankings of k35... so yess i see this as a front line :icon_rolleyes:

well UR where fighting WET so they shud be of been stacked or even half stacked :icon_neutral:

okay tipster... yess a few where booted. but i dnt no reasons why. Mayb they inactive noobs that where jus gonna kill our stats? i didnt answer cuz i dnt no full story to be in position to give good reasons

DeletedUser

Mayb they inactive noobs that where jus gonna kill our stats?

An interesting conjecture. Therefore, it implies the manipulation of statistics. Worse still, who is it trying to manipulate? Surely not the FATE faithful. Possibly then an intention to convince your own members that all is fine and dandy? What would the intention behind that be then?

DeletedUser6695

There was very little happening up there as far as im aware, and no its not a frontline.

UR have only just joined =FATE= so it hadnt developed into a WET V =FATE= frontline why are you trying to argue from an outside perspective when you clearly have no clue :/

DeletedUser6695

Its quite apparent you dont now please stop your pathetic attempts to flame me