[IMPORTANT] Rule Update

DeletedUser

Subject [IMPORTANT] Rule Update Group: Inbox Inbox IMP forward Delete Export Tribal Wars team today at 20:34
As of today we have update the rule regarding internally nobled accounts please see below:

Any sit account being internally nobled can have its troops moved to allow nobling but no attacks (no "suiciding") against any other players are allowed

Tracey
Community Manager

I dont think this rule is fare. It does not make any sense.
We have similar rule, that 24 hour rule, which is ok and fare enough.

This rule is not complete.
If you can't attack from the account which is sat, then none should be aloud to attack the account, except tribe members or allies.

DeletedUser

But why not suicide troops there useless anyway and that person may want their troops used to help out other tribemembers

DeletedUser4479

You are aloud to attack with a sitter account or def. Just not if he quit and being nobled out of the game.
The player has to sucide the troops himself then set a sitter. Simple as.

DeletedUser

Some people don't have time, something may come up and all they can do is send a mail and a sit request not select a target and fire everything at it

DeletedUser6158

I understand you can if that account is being attacked, but not simply using it to suicide troops on someone who hasn't attacked.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=257403#post257403

From Thargoran's post

. It's just forbidden to attack active accounts - unless they attack the sat account first (see last rule change) or the original owner clearly stated (ingame provable!) that he wants his troops being used to attack a specific target.

DeletedUser

End of the day this evens the world out (if it works). Larger tribes will no doubt have more inactives than smaller tribes so what you'll see is a more level playing field in areas. No-one can stand up and say its a fair fight when your hitting people with a dead accounts nukes from 200 hours out..

DeletedUser2918

i've got no probs with the rule tbh. dont believe you should attack active players from dead accounts - yes i'm pretty sure w1n have done it in the past as has every other tribe out there before people start.

only problem i have is how this will be found out/enforced. Things are getting a little complicated out there with the rules and i'm a simple fella! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The rule(s) with regards to internals are being revised as we speak.

DeletedUser

I think this is one of the fairest rule changes and it should even out the playing field for a while .
Gets my vote .:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a good rule i believe but needs to be more complete it has one loop hole and that is tribes will just get a players details then find someone to log in and send all the troops.
If your gonna do it then it should be any account being internalled not just the sits