[IMPORTANT] Thought for the day.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Continue with the stupidity that has been seen over the last 24 hours and your game accounts are next that will suffer.......[/tt]

DeletedUser

Want to remind players, that is something happens in these forums that you might not agree with, you need to mail myself or the Elder Moderator Jamie. Making threads concerning deleted content and moderation will not only do nothing to help your case, but will cause issues for your accounts. Again, MAIL MYSELF OR JAMIE!!!

DeletedUser

Guys and gals of the UK9 Forums...we have a problem :icon_neutral:. I'm trying to be lenient in terms of the moderation happening here but some of you all are making it impossible and to be honest, I'm getting a bit fed up with my kindness being taken advantage of. These spam threads, arrogant/rude/mean/childish posts, moderation discussions, and inappropriate content, ALL NEEDS TO STOP. This forum is for UK9 affairs, other appropriate material can be posted in the Tavern, and the needless spam can go in the MSG section. Bans will start sticking and excessive infraction points will start being distributed. If there's any issues concerning this please don't hesitate to mail.

DeletedUser1342

Yes, i have just deleted the funny Skype chats thread.

1. because of the inappropriate language in the Op

2. because it has nothing to do with PnP and is therefore Offtopic.

I have mailed the thread starter and advised them they can open another cleaned up version in the tavern.

DeletedUser4

[tt]The first to nobles thread will be back when cleaned[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.