Improvements To The Game, Your Ideas wanted

dabookman

Reaction score
Following on from the recent survey regarding the tribes system, TW Towers would now like to know how you think the game as a whole could be improved, no subject is out of bounds but, we just want your ideas, this is not a discussion thread so if a suggestion starts a long series of replies, those replies will be deleted :)

Deleted User - 695343

You'll be sorry you asked now, just a few suggestions from a long time player. ;)

Farm Assistant - C farm from map, ability to use on players as well.

Autotrain feature - ability to use on units other than nobles.

Noble planner - Cool off feature in hours not days, ability for dukes/barons to disable cool off for individual claims and ability to disable claim expiry for individual claims. Ability to adjust claims limit for certain time periods or players (for example upping claims and adjusting cooloff / expiry for upcoming ops)

Android App -

So many improvements could be made here.

-Reports is probably the most frustrating. Should be able to delete en masse instead of individually. Also should be able to fwd to tribe or groups not just one individual. Same for mails actually and ability to add comment to forwarded mails. Also fix the glitch that when you click an archived report from the village overview it times out and goes back to village.

-Allow option to remove graphic overview in app or just remove it entirely, it's fairly useless all the good stuff is on the "I" village screen.

-Allow decommissioning and demolition in app.

-Make the phone icon on messages and forums optional. I don't particularly want my enemies knowing I'm on the phone and limited in my abilities.

-Overview feature is pointless as you have to click each village to see the data. Not really an overview then is it? ;)

-Ability to edit the menu screen and move the icons around like you can on the iOS app.

Account Manager -

- Currently when a farm lock occurs the troop template is removed from the village. Don't do this.

- More customisation for trade routes would be fab. And automatic discontinuation option when receiving village is full built would be fab.

- Construction template is not user friendly at all. Just generally badly designed. Would be nice to see a better UI there.

- Ability to save templates to account like you can with quickbar as they are a nightmare to setup for each world (see above)

- Academy feature would be great. Auto build nobles and mint coins. Could tie in with dynamic groups.

General World Settings -

Morale - morale is very unfair in the long run. I get the concept initially to help newer players. But it's not right that someone who started the same time as someone else has such a massive advantage a few months in by being virtually inactive and building Def when they do choose to login. Meanwhile the bigger player who is paying for premium, AM and FA is getting penalised. That's no way to treat a paying customer. It should be completely time based and not size based at all after the initial month or two. These two theoretical players have had all the same opportunities, why should the one who grasped them and is paying good money continue to be penalised!? Other option is discontinuing morale three months in. Happened on w53 .net and a dying world became reinvigorated overnight. I've seen so many good players quit mid game because of morale and it's really crap. I feel like it needs a massive overhaul.

Be nice to have a world without gimmicks again. Old school. No attack gaps. No new units. No morale. 15 tech. Packets etc. Game has no challenge anymore

PP -

Ability to use pp to cut noble build times. Troops would be nice too but I imagine that would give way too much of an advantage ;)

More opportunities to purchase the various boosts/inventory items.