In Tribe Trading

Add the facilty to create marketplace trades that only tribe mates and potentially allies could see

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dabookman

Reaction score
Add the facility to create market offers that only tribemates and possibly allies could see

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I think this would just be another feature that while having good intentions, would benefit instead pre-mades and large family tribes disproportionally - I think it would be open to manipulation particularly through gifting etc.

Damacsta

Reaction score
I think this would just be another feature that while having good intentions, would benefit instead pre-mades and large family tribes disproportionally - I think it would be open to manipulation particularly through gifting etc.

Only if it's restrictions were different to the general world restrictions, like W52 atm you can only trade 1:1
I think it will be fine as long as settings such as ratio's are kept the same as general trades.

I think it'd be helpful for late game.

Say you cat a bunch of your enemies farms? Can put all your clay trades to tribe only so they can't trade with you and rebuild.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 904834

could get rid of disadvantages by having this only available e.g. 2/3 months into the world