Increase range of nobles.

DeletedUser

Yoo-hoo!!! Tracey!.. Can we have it so our nobles travel further please? *angel-face*

DeletedUser

Yea whilst you're there can you get rid of churches, morale and bring army camps back?

DeletedUser

Don't listen to Rad Tracy.

He just wants to send long range nobles back to K63. He heard how I abused his troops and is upset about it.

Get rid of the bonfire (or decrease its insane defense increase) along with churches and morale but don't let Rad noble me. It's peaceful down here now.

DeletedUser

He just wants to send long range nobles back to K63. He heard how I abused his troops and is upset about it.

Get rid of the bonfire (or decrease its insane defense increase) along with churches and morale but don't let Rad noble me. It's peaceful down here now.

Don't worry, I'd protect you!

DeletedUser

Yea whilst you're there can you get rid of churches, morale and bring army camps back?

At least I was being sensible...-ish :icon_razz:

See :icon_twisted: Na, I can reach K63/53 I think. He did horrible things!! :icon_redface:

Na, I just feel the longer noble range will make wars more accessible for some members.

Don't worry, I'd protect you!

lolwut? You haven't seen my expansion map?!

DeletedUser8195

Can we make my defence village build legal so I don't have to hide it? ;)

DeletedUser8534

Churches are good in my opinion. Brings a little more tactical nous into ones play.

As for Noble travel distance I think they're just fine as they are Rad :)