Infected

DeletedUser

Doctors report 15 June 2011

Dr Dead Reporting
15.20pm
After looking through the tribe, I have decided that the infection you have in the tribe has to be cleared, and your tribe to be deemed as under quarantine until feather notice....

17.30pm
The spread of said infection continues and we cannot find anything to stop the spread,
Waiting for results of test to find out what the infection is

21.00pm
The tests are back and its not looking good for your tribe
The infection is
[ally]Ebola[/ally]
And because of this you have been kicked to save world 9 from the stench in your tribe

Tribes Infected
[ally]Crash[/ally]
[ally]SPARTA[/ally]
[ally]-RF-[/ally]
[ally]CARPE[/ally]
[ally]Excite[/ally]
[ally]STUF[/ally]

DeletedUser9755

Dr Dead Reporting
15.20pm
After looking through the tribe, I have decided that the infection you have in the tribe has to be cleared, and your tribe to be deemed as under quarantine until feather notice....

17.30pm
The spread of said infection continues and we cannot find anything to stop the spread,

21.00pm
The infection is
[ally]Ebola[/ally]
And because of this you have been kicked to save world 9 from the stench in your tribe

Tribes Infected
[ally]Crash[/ally]
[ally]SPARTA[/ally]
[ally]-RF-[/ally]
[ally]CARPE[/ally]
[ally]Excite[/ally]
[ally]STUF[/ally][/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Okay for anyone who doesn't know.
Ebola is an actual disease, a disease to W9.
This was pre-organised before W9 begun.
Players would infiltrate tribes in the top 10 and get to baron status,
they would then put into place a very sly deceiving plan.
1) Send a circular mail about their tribe.
2) Kick all member of the tribe.
3) Delete the forums
4) Leave the tribe happy and join ebola.

There plan may have worked to put chaos in a few tribes but now everyone knows your sneaky and not to be trusted.
Enjoy W9 while your still on it.
-T

DeletedUser

I'm as angry as a wasp in a glass jar.

I don't find this stunt funny and I will be seeking revenge.

DeletedUser

Would have been much better to have just stayed in a position of power in all those tribes.

DeletedUser6598

Lets be honest you pulled a stunt 90% of the community didn't find funny and now everyone has forgot about you and your yet to make top 20

DeletedUser

BORING

wow you deleted our spam filled forums that had no important info at all,

what a bunch of attention seekers. guess with your poor tw skills, you needed something to try and get ur names in lights.

DeletedUser6695

Anyone care to explain all this?

It doesnt really make any sense :(

DeletedUser3371

New Symptoms found:
1, Tribe members of infected tribes will lose their sense of humour.
2, Mods will automatically without checking the rules delete any threads with the word Ebola in them (so expect this thread to disappear very quick).
3, Jealousy will sweep across TW as no other player / group of players have ever thought of this before.

1. We promise to laugh at the fall out for your new tribe that this is sure to encourage.

2. I suspect the mods have some very good reasons for an increase in the checks and deleted threads. Again, others do not find this funny because it spoils our ability to follow and understand fully all that is/has happening/ed. Again, expect fallout to be directed at you and your new tribe.

3. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.
Congrats to you and your attention seeking members for betraying people who considered them friends and those friendships that had in a number of cases been built up over years playing TW together.
When they fully realise how long lasting the effects may be I don't doubt there will be more than a few who regret their actions.

DeletedUser

3, Jealousy will sweep across TW as no other player / group of players have ever thought of this before.

Bro we did this for lulz on loads of .net worlds, umad?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Would have been much better to have just stayed in a position of power in all those tribes.

Getting the tribes to commence a spear war with each other might of been amusing...

Anything that would of taken just a tiny little bit of intelligence would of been better than just clicking on "disband Tribe"...

DeletedUser

Dr Dead Reporting
15.20pm

17.30pm

21.00pm
The infection is
[ally]Ebola[/ally]

Tribes Infected
[ally]Crash[/ally]
[ally]SPARTA[/ally]
[ally]-RF-[/ally]
[ally]CARPE[/ally]
[ally]Excite[/ally]
[ally]STUF[/ally]

not being funny your a doctor right ...................:icon_rolleyes:

SO PESCRIBE THEM ANTI-BIOTICS !!!!!!!:icon_evil:

and remember to read the lable. :icon_wink::lol: