iNFECTED

DeletedUser

Trying to start a new tribe, let me know if you are interested. We are not another ego tribe. (That means no tolerance of some of these ego's on these forums. All invitations will start off as a trial basis. We look for quality people, less so quality players. You can teach quality people to be quality players, but the opposite doesn't work all that well.

DeletedUser

Good luck!

If you're looking for non ego players, contact Adrian D or any of UKSC, or Mattxx (The disney fanboy)

DeletedUser

Yeah I do. I can PM it if you want. We shall see how things turn out.

DeletedUser12038

Don't worry about raven is a Ego he always die in the start of the round,, Then he need support.. and backstep the members lol :p

DeletedUser

DAT EGO BRAH DAT EGO!

Who me ;) I beleive that you need an Ego of some sort, since if you don't beleive you can win, then you won't. Also that point about me backstepping members is un true. I am a loyal players

DeletedUser

By assuming superiority, you are opening yourself to complacency and thus failure. You should know, you were in FAF on UK12, if I recall.

DeletedUser10790

Hm, I was from the start (near enough). And beneath the front, we knew we were second best. However, alone, i still believe I could have beaten any one of them at that time. The nature of how Knk is set up makes that situation impossible; so credit due.

I do see your point, but that assumption means I have to maintain it both for my own opinion and for others who would judge me.