Infiltration of Bengal Lions

DeletedUser

i already had a forum account have had it since i joined this game and so have others how do you think we found this thread?

DeletedUser

someone told you or one of you stumbled across it, either way. This aught to teach you not to mass recruit

DeletedUser

yes that is the first thing you have said that i totally concur with lol

DeletedUser6614

it teaches us only one thing lol. that you are a big mouth spy. thats all.
i wonder when you going to start blabbering about your new tribe?
tomorrow at 4am after check anyone online or day after tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i am not mad at you choco just dissapointed. if you do not want to be part of this tribe why not just go with all of us your freind, i don't get what it is you gain from this?

DeletedUser

Hi

I find it quite funny to be honest that so early in the game you wish to spy and get little or no information on a tribe but hey you managed to get in and take what little information you did and put it on here lol

Yes i did message all tribe leaders in the area why not lol they may laugh but i see any spy as a threat maybe not so early in the game but later on spies can be the make or break of a tribe.
What those tribes decide to do with me naming and shaming you is upto them lol

Its only a game and the fact some people are happy to see us fail thats fine we all start of small and have to grow somehow so lets just see how the game goes.

If i am honest i would rather try and fail then become a spy as people may find what your doing funny now but later on it wont be so funny and you wont be trusted now that is failure in my eyes.

But i would also like to add you did teach me a lesson maybe mass invites is not the way forward so thank you for that and funny thing is you have also learnt lesson your a rubbish spy lol as everyone knows who you are so spying wont be so easy for you now :)

well happy gaming all and lets just have fun :)

Regards

Callidora Bengals

DeletedUser

well said calli :)
- poor excuse to be honest

This is tribalwars joining mass recruiting tribes and making pnp against them on the forum in just good fun and great for lol's, and being bored is the best reason to do it.

If tribes dont want people doing this maybe they shouldnt mass-recruit without even really talking to people or checking there background etc.

DeletedUser319

I may not be the worlds best player and I know for a fact I am not the worst, however I would like to say yes they mass recruited but i'm sure you have once done the same. Who are you to judge if the players in BL are a bunch of no experienced noobs? Oh, and congratulations on getting into BL and trying to ruin its reputation at the start of the world. You must feel very big and proud of yourself. Callidora Bengals did the right thing by sending your IGN round to other leaders. maybe it will teach you not to spy so early on in the game, also I would like to wish all of you ther best for W4 and I hope this post does not affect your judgement of me.

Tru Blood

DeletedUser2574

haha... i know most of this tribe from uk1, if its ran by the same guys they're the biggest tribal hugging barb munching tribe i've ever known.

they are 3lions on uk1

DeletedUser5857

Well i think choco did a good thing here actually, i think some people forget its a game and a means there has to be a winner and a loser. So for a winner to emerge someone has to be crushed, so choco is only just starting the beating on BL and i am sure other tribes will probably have spies in many tribes anyway.

So i say thank you choco nice posting :D

DeletedUser1303

haha... i know most of this tribe from uk1, if its ran by the same guys they're the biggest tribal hugging barb munching tribe i've ever known.

they are 3lions on uk1

even if they are or they arn't. barbs have purposes too.

IMO why leave them so enemies can noble into your territory and stack it and use it as a waypoint to attack from the inside of you area, when you can take them and use them for more troops.

I'm probably one of the biggest barb muchers around (say what you want if you wanna flame me) but each one has it's purposes, i wasn't always a barb muncher as i started in W6.net and learnt my trade in W9 when you had to fight for your village as barbs wasnt around then.

DeletedUser

I may not be the worlds best player and I know for a fact I am not the worst, however I would like to say yes they mass recruited but i'm sure you have once done the same. Who are you to judge if the players in BL are a bunch of no experienced noobs? Oh, and congratulations on getting into BL and trying to ruin its reputation at the start of the world. You must feel very big and proud of yourself. Callidora Bengals did the right thing by sending your IGN round to other leaders. maybe it will teach you not to spy so early on in the game, also I would like to wish all of you the best for W4 and I hope this post does not affect your judgment of me.

Tru Blood

Well i feel proud for chocololi and i think you will find my friend is that most people who do this either belong to a premade or tribe and just left for a few minutes to do this. I Think its for everyone to decide their own view on the tribe and its members all though i have to say looking at them and after having a debate with their leader or one of their members i have got the impression they are noobs (No insult meant).

DeletedUser

Hi

I am the leader of Bengal Lions and may i add this is not 3lions !!

As i said in my past post on here having the spy taught me a lesson in regards to mass recruitment and may i add my members are not noobs thank you and have experience and will continue to learn,

we all make mistakes its how we learn from those mistakes is what matters.

So i suggest any further comments from any parties that are offensive should be removed lets just keep this clean and have some fun.

Its only a game and well that spy has put us on our toes at an early start so its all good.

Happy Gaming

Callidora Bengals