Innogames TV October 2016 feedback

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So this new building will basically be ruining everything for attacking players because with the watchtower defenders can just see when the incomings are real and prestack/snipe/cancel snipe easier. Bad idea if you ask me o_O

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
My personal feeling about the watchtower is that it is a route this game will have to take if it wants to attract new players.

All the old farts like me are used to seeing incomings numbering in the tens of thousands and know what to filter out. New players don't have that experience and have little to no time to learn. The younger generation doesn't have the same attitude towards it as us either (speaking generally, I know this isn't the absolute truth for everyone). Logging in and checking all the time for incomings is a tedious occupation, and for a game like Tribalwars, which is persistent, it's something you can't skip even once during wartime, which can last for months, to know what is coming at you in short range will keep some of that "I have to be online to tag incomings" pressure off the new generation, allowing them to stay a bit longer.

Is this the perfect solution.... I wouldn't say so. For me, a rule like on the speed worlds should be implemented alongside it, wherein a farm can only support X amount of troops (maybe something like a max. of 4-5 full D villages, approximately 80K pop) before being subject to diminishing returns on larger stacks. Attacking shouldn't be too easy, but defending shouldn't be made super easy either. So this may be something which can be played around with to balance it out again.

DeletedUser14298

This will make a big difference to the game and i am not sure that many of the current players will like it . TW is the perfect the way it currently is and i believe it should not be on every world . The same way church settings arent on every world .