INNOV

DeletedUser

I have not read most of the flaming and chest-pumping that has occurred in this thread, simply because a lot of it is quite frankly unnecessary.

It is easy to ridicule INNOV, but let's look at things from another perspective.

1) The entire W10 forum consists almost entirely of Pandas building up their own bravado; other tribes are naturally going to see them as a realistic threat.

2) With Pandas members growing as rapidly as they have, it has made it a necessity that other tribes make preparations for the wars that are getting ever closer.

3) With the 'locked tribes' feature in W10, I believe that the long-term successful tribes on this world are going to be those that form families, giving them permanently greater numbers over those tribes that rely on alliances and NAP's (which are essentially merely postponed wars)

It has been said in this thread that INNOV do indeed contain some experienced members; may be not up to the standard that Pandas consider 'experienced', but they know the essentials to see them get through. Who can say if this knowledge and experience is not being shared amongst the various branches of its family.

Considering Pandas have 12 members, is it not entirely possible that the INNOV family might prove to be more difficult than first perceived?

Discuss.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

So, you're suggesting that they're so terrified of 12 members that they're hugging everything in sight?

You've pretty much just backed up the opposition on that one, in my opinion.

No doubt INNOV will resist as any other tribe, but with such high numbers co-ordination will likely become an issue, especially if they're moderately new to the game. Once nobles become widespread, I see Pandas having a happy munch on them. (Assuming, of course, that they are going to bother with INNOV.)

DeletedUser

So, you're suggesting that they're so terrified of 12 members that they're hugging everything in sight?

No doubt INNOV will resist as any other tribe, but with such high numbers co-ordination will likely become an issue, especially if they're moderately new to the game. Once nobles become widespread, I see Pandas having a happy munch on them. (Assuming, of course, that they are going to bother with INNOV.)

With a little bit of co-ordination the huge family tribes could become a problem
If each sent axes and cats and faked they could do some damage.
The only problem is co-ordination

DeletedUser

I'm not siding with either INNOV or Pandas; I have no real interest in either tribe.

Perhaps they are, as you say, terrified. With the grand alliance being formed to deter Pandas aggression, then it would suggest that they are making preparations for them.

However, considering that the vast majority of the W10 forum is Pandas members telling the world that they are superior, and the other section is sycophants wishing to gain favour by not offending them, it is easy to see why tribes would fear Pandas.

I'm sure a wariness is not strictly limited to INNOV and members of the grand alliance, yes?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I'm not siding with either INNOV or Pandas; I have no real interest in either tribe.

Perhaps they are, as you say, terrified. With the grand alliance being formed to deter Pandas aggression, then it would suggest that they are making preparations for them.

However, considering that the vast majority of the W10 forum is Pandas members telling the world that they are superior, and the other section is sycophants wishing to gain favour by not offending them, it is easy to see why tribes would fear Pandas.

I'm sure a wariness is not strictly limited to INNOV and members of the grand alliance, yes?

Kilroy

Personally, I try not to underestimate an opponent, (Of course, externals are different to me in that respect, I love to flame and ridicule :icon_wink:), if Pandas can get past the temptation of launching spear nukes for giggles, I don't see any real reason why they'd fall. Since they're also one of the first tribes looking at nobling, they'll be growing at a much faster rate, I think they'll be a fair bit larger than INNOV (& Co.), in not such a huge space of time. So yes, there is reason for people to be cautious of them.

On a sidenote - I suppose I do 'suck up' to Nauz, although he's quite far from me. He speaks sense, more so than most, so it's unfair to assume that world rankings influence interaction with Pandas.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
However, considering that the vast majority of the W10 forum is Pandas members telling the world that they are superior

You seem to be very bad at math.

23 forum accounts have posted in this thread. Exactly three of them belong to members of Pandas.

Last I checked 13% does not equate to majority.

DeletedUser

You seem to be very bad at math.

23 forum accounts have posted in this thread. Exactly three of them belong to members of Pandas.

Last I checked 13% does not equate to majority.

Ah, what an pointlessly personal reply; whilst mathematics are not my strong point, I'd advise re-reading again what I posted (the very part you quoted).

However, considering that the vast majority of the W10 forum is Pandas members telling the world that they are superior

Now I could be ironic and quite easily say something about your reading skills . . . but I see no need to go down this avenue; I clearly said 'majority of W10 forum', and not this particular thread, did I not?

Anyway, rather then exchange insults about our comprehension of the three R's, does one have anything to say on the points I raised?

Kilroy

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ah, what an pointlessly personal reply; whilst mathematics are not my strong point, I'd advise re-reading again what I posted (the very part you quoted).

Now I could be ironic and quite easily say something about your reading skills . . . but I see no need to go down this avenue; I clearly said 'majority of W10 forum', and not this particular thread, did I not?

Anyway, rather then exchange insults about our comprehension of the three R's, does one have anything to say on the points I raised?

Kilroy

The majority of the forum is not Pandas anymore than the majority of this thread is. Perhaps you should go look up the word extrapolation, because I'm not willing to count up the percentage of posts in the entire forum made by Pandas members, but I can assure you that the number would be less than 10% of the total posts.

DeletedUser

The majority of the forum is not Pandas anymore than the majority of this thread is. Perhaps you should go look up the word extrapolation, because I'm not willing to count up the percentage of posts in the entire forum made by Pandas members, but I can assure you that the number would be less than 10% of the total posts.

Please point out at any point where I asked you to work out the percentages of Pandas posting? I am loathe to use smileys, but alas; :icon_rolleyes:

Once again, I will ask if there is any input on the points I have raised on the topic of INNOV?

Kilroy

DeletedUser9852

i think that the world is going to have fun farming/nobling INNOV's villages :)

DeletedUser8621

I agree with Kilroy in a lot of ways. I am not a fan of family tribes, & do not support this one. But maybe with the tribe-lock situation it will bring a new strategy. If they have coordinating down than it will be very interesting to see what happens. I doubt Pandas will have a go at them anytime soon though. Maybe the occasional 1 or 2 clearings. Nothing major. Nice points though Kilroy. Was very nice to read posts that were well thought out :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Kilroy in a lot of ways. I am not a fan of family tribes, & do not support this one. But maybe with the tribe-lock situation it will bring a new strategy. If they have coordinating down than it will be very interesting to see what happens. I doubt Pandas will have a go at them anytime soon though. Maybe the occasional 1 or 2 clearings. Nothing major. Nice points though Kilroy. Was very nice to read posts that were well thought out :)

Maybe late game families will be a problem for tribes, but even with their family tribes they still can't support out of their own tribe.

Plus INNOV would actually have to survive up until the tribe lock which isn't for another 5~ months

DeletedUser10135

Lulz that is funny.

tell me cuz i must know but what made you want a family?

well i agreed with the rest and said yeah sure be family tribes.... thought it was a good idea and never had a family tribe before so thought lets see how it goes...

ill say no more about that specific topic... youll all soon find out why... im sure of it

DeletedUser

well i agreed with the rest and said yeah sure be family tribes.... thought it was a good idea and never had a family tribe before so thought lets see how it goes...

ill say no more about that specific topic... youll all soon find out why... im sure of it

Not sure about the future of the INNOV thing but I say one thing loulou you did your best, you've been very brave.
To stay and try and sort it all out, I picked to leave as I said.
I seen it all before and I was not staying in there to see it all happen again.

One player did there best to make INNOV a laughing stock and I had a mail saying (told you if you leave I go to)

P.S

loulou been nice working with you and maybe one day we meet again, fingers crossed not with swords :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10135

Not sure about the future of the INNOV thing but I say one thing loulou you did your best, you've been very brave.
To stay and try and sort it all out, I picked to leave as I said.
I seen it all before and I was not staying in there to see it all happen again.

One player did there best to make INNOV a laughing stock and I had a mail saying (told you if you leave I go to)

P.S

loulou been nice working with you and maybe one day we meet again, fingers crossed not with swords :icon_eek:

aww hey untamed been wanting to mail you... just didn't really know what to say but... i will be mailing later today :)
i am glad you saw I was trying my best mate... guess some people just wont listen.

it was great working with you and I do hope we get the chance to work together again soon (no not with swords lol) I am sorry I couldn't do anything to make you stay and I hope your happy where you are and get far.

good luck and stay in touch

Your TW pal Lou Lou ;)

DeletedUser6695

Guys INNOV will be rank 1.

Their leadership is great and they have many skilled players :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Oh dear, this just gets worse and worse.

FNG-8 today at 14:39
please can you merge into us. i can give you Baron privs and we will be Rank. 1

FNG-8 today at 16:50
I want [ally]INNOV[/ally] to be Rank. 1 and achieve 100,000 points first. With you we can definatly do that.
We are a strong tribe who work together well and believe together we can achieve dominance over K55 and even the world.

Nauzhror today at 18:28
I'm sorry, but we here at [ally]Pandas[/ally] are too busy busy avoiding our hunters in [ally]INNOV[/ally] and [ally]inn0v[/ally] to respond right now so you have been sent this automated message.

According to [player]FNG-8[/player] and [player]II PAULEO II[/player] we are unlikely to be able to respond before we are completely extinct.

II PAULEO II said:
Tag - Pandas

Attack away and turn them into farms, these kids need to know that points do not win battles troops do, i have been talkng to there duke and all he can say is his points are way higher than ours resulting in there experience being greater ?

Fire away guys...

FNG-8 said:
We are busy fighting Pandas.
Or what's left of them.

DeletedUser5175

He's a busy little recruiter isn't he :icon_neutral:

FNG-8 on 11.09. at 19:03
hello, would you like to join my tribe.
We can offer you...

1) A friendly tribe atmosphere who have lots of fun.

2) A excellent tribe that works fantastic as a team.

3) Great players that you will make great friends with.

4) A great Top. 5 tribe that is determined and will never give up.

Please consider this as we would love to have you join us here in INNOV.

I believe Schonau got the same mail when he hit the Top 20 to

DeletedUser

Disappointing... I was beginning to think that they might last, but if they're still hugging and poaching, I don't see their status lasting any longer than a fortnight - someone's going to get fed up of it.

FNG-8 led on UK8, his tribe barely reached rank 20, then he abandoned it for a larger tribe, he's likely to do the same at the slightest chance of trouble.