Interesting Read

DeletedUser

This is coming from the guy who posted so many obscene pictures/curses that he got permanently banned in one night...

:D

DeletedUser12541

Who? That wasn't me ;)

All of that was banter. I know that I had half of your tribe laughing at it while I was chuckling with a bottle of voddy.

#YOLO

DeletedUser12541

hastags to put the emphasis on the topic/to add more sarcasm to a reply is a lot more bearable than the following:
A. People who use "u" instead of "you" or any similar words
B. Grammar Nazis/people who try to over type a simple reply
C. Barb noblers.

So please ask Martin to deal with the others too.

Love from, your's truly, Dan.

DeletedUser12541

Yes it most deffinetly is. D1, you asked for Martin's opinion, then I see that he has left/got booted.

So paradise isn't going to well after all?

5rmgT.png

DeletedUser

Yes it most deffinetly is. D1, you asked for Martin's opinion, then I see that he has left/got booted.

So paradise isn't going to well after all?

5rmgT.png

Martin Is always here ;) But He was right Hashtags are my thing #Rank18Shocking...

DeletedUser12541

Well, you now have the advantage of not sharing a noble planner and being able to attack anyone ;) #LiveFastDieYoung #TWRebel #Hashtag

DeletedUser

Well, you now have the advantage of not sharing a noble planner and being able to attack anyone ;) #LiveFastDieYoung #TWRebel #Hashtag

Haha ;) #ZippyToWinW13Solo Altho Dan i don't agree about dieing young :O! Im 24 my youth isnt gonna last toooo much longer!

DeletedUser12541

Well, the world should be over in less than a year. So all in all, the account will be under 3 years old if you make it to the end. That's a young account comparing with others *points at world 5 .net* As long as you're young at heart, that's all that counts. I am 21 and I don't any difference mentally from 16 haha.

DeletedUser

Well, the world should be over in less than a year. So all in all, the account will be under 3 years old if you make it to the end. That's a young account comparing with others *points at world 5 .net* As long as you're young at heart, that's all that counts. I am 21 and I don't any difference mentally from 16 haha.

Haha w19.net for me :p Still #FriendlyNeighbour is here!

DeletedUser12541

I liked 12, but I was just on about how long the world is going on for. Also the size, over 100 million points per player? Who has the time to sort those out?!

To keep this on topic as I do want to keep the thread open, what happened to make you leave? If you don't mind of course. #DiggingForInfo #OnTopic #TwChat

DeletedUser

I liked 12, but I was just on about how long the world is going on for. Also the size, over 100 million points per player? Who has the time to sort those out?!

To keep this on topic as I do want to keep the thread open, what happened to make you leave? If you don't mind of course. #DiggingForInfo #OnTopic #TwChat

#IKR Shocking 100m thats an insane amount of time to invest!

Had enough of a individual, i play for fun always have, and always will and was the last straw sorta thing. Love quite a few of the Help folk but cant play a game with that person anymore! #ZippyIsFedUp

DeletedUser12541

I would have quit at about 25 million, way too much effort. I mean, account manager and that works well, but it would be such a headache with making sure that everything is done. Mind you, my world 12 account took me a full day to go through each village and upgrade everything. Account manager has changed this game #NewTimes #HandyHelp

Ah right, cheers for that. I mean, we all know which individual you are talking about and I am quite surprised the sed individual isn't speaking here at the moment. Must have been a big bust up #PreMaritalBustUps #Argument #Awkward

DeletedUser4753

Ah right, cheers for that. I mean, we all know which individual you are talking about and I am quite surprised the sed individual isn't speaking here at the moment. Must have been a big bust up #PreMaritalBustUps #Argument #Awkward

cuz stirring is for plebs n i try not to dwell on drunken antics.

#unimpressed@dan

DeletedUser

I would have quit at about 25 million, way too much effort. I mean, account manager and that works well, but it would be such a headache with making sure that everything is done. Mind you, my world 12 account took me a full day to go through each village and upgrade everything. Account manager has changed this game #NewTimes #HandyHelp

No marriage for me :O Not unless it's Ree/Joby/Chris ;) #GottaLookAfterMyCash #Lose50%InDivorce!

DeletedUser12541

cuz stirring is for plebs n i try not to dwell on drunken antics.

#unimpressed@dan

a. I don't do stirring, if I want to say something I say it and I don't try and make something worse for a tribe that's already in a bad position.
b. You are unimpressed with me? Surely for once I am the one who is behaving where as you pushed one of your better tribe members out of your tribe you should be more unimpressed with yourself #Irony #Awks #IAMGOD

DeletedUser4753

who's in a bad position lol

yea u are stirrin, has naff all to do with you n you know naff all about whats happened, so why u wanna stick ur nose in n try rile ppl is beyond me if ur not tryin to stir.

b. dont care what u think, as i say u dont know squat do ya?