Interesting Read

DeletedUser12541

Trying to stir? I have had more than enough opportunities to stir and you know it. Also, if I really wanted to add wood to the fire, I would take it in to a game chat and try and get him to attack you guys asap. Being totally honest, I was inquisitive as I like to know about the world affairs. But stirring? No. I have to say, I am very selfish and care for my own gain over any one else's. I am not bothered what happens with ZZ it's out of my reach. So sit down.

DeletedUser12541

Also, when you are doing a list, you start off with the smallest number/letter. So please in future start with a. not b. KTHNXBYE.

DeletedUser

Trying to stir? I have had more than enough opportunities to stir and you know it. Also, if I really wanted to add wood to the fire, I would take it in to a game chat and try and get him to attack you guys asap. Being totally honest, I was inquisitive as I like to know about the world affairs. But stirring? No. I have to say, I am very selfish and care for my own gain over any one else's. I am not bothered what happens with ZZ it's out of my reach. So sit down.

I am insulted Dan you don't care about World 13's Friendly Neighbour? #Crying #HateYouNow

DeletedUser4753

well thier ya go with ur display of ignorance, n clearly demonstrating ur just stickin ur nose in.

had u a clue whats going on u wud see martin has no dislike for his neighbours and was infact annoyed at me n me alone. so why exactly wud he attack............

ignorance is bliss but also incredibly frustratin, dont tell me to sit down when ur the third party of insignificance

DeletedUser12541

Erm, didn't you read my reply? I said that I was being inquizitive. So quite clearly, no, I didn't know what was going on. Hence why I brought it up in the externals. Your argument is poor and pointless. I was just asking what was going on then we kept up the chat.

I am the 3rd party? so in one breath I am the one who is stirring, I am the ignorant one, yet now I am the person sat on the side? Make up your mind mate. This is the externals, it's a place for all of us to chat and quite frankly, that's what I am doing. If you have something to say to martin/myself that isn't meant for the forums, don't come to the forums. Thought that was quite obvious really.

Martin, sorry, I love another </3 #YOLO #TooMuchLoveToGive #HashTag

DeletedUser4753

your the one who has been struck off of the forums because your a pointless waste of time, not me.

n fine av fun chattin, just puttin record straight when it was infact you who said why am i not postin, if u dont like the clarification dont ask for it

DeletedUser

Erm, didn't you read my reply? I said that I was being inquizitive. So quite clearly, no, I didn't know what was going on. Hence why I brought it up in the externals. Your argument is poor and pointless. I was just asking what was going on then we kept up the chat.

I am the 3rd party? so in one breath I am the one who is stirring, I am the ignorant one, yet now I am the person sat on the side? Make up your mind mate. This is the externals, it's a place for all of us to chat and quite frankly, that's what I am doing. If you have something to say to martin/myself that isn't meant for the forums, don't come to the forums. Thought that was quite obvious really.

Martin, sorry, I love another </3 #YOLO #TooMuchLoveToGive #HashTag

but but but...... Gonna go hit delete now you've ruined my life dan #EmoMoment #AllYourFault

DeletedUser12541

Erm, how many times have you been banned? I was banned once but for swearing directly at the mods (which I found funny while drunk, slightly amusing while sober)

Clarification would be you replying saying why you aren't speaking on here, which I respect why you might or might not be speaking. But coming in here accusing me of trying to wind the situation up is just ridiculous. Not being funny but I speak with a few of your playesr all of the time, I don't need one of your arguments to stir, I could do it any day of the week. Do I? No.

So I appreciate that this argument is over and I hope that you can be a mature one and not take it seriously. Dan.

DeletedUser12541

but but but...... Gonna go hit delete now you've ruined my life dan #EmoMoment #AllYourFault

OH NOES :( I have never had any envolvement with you in game, not attacked/defended nor mailed. So as long as you remain active here, we can always be together <3 #FeelingFulfilled #LoveyDovey #OnlineLOver

DeletedUser4753

the reason i wasnt posting is because im not into stirring, imo you do stir, i dont care like most ppl are inteligent enough to see past it, just u asked i told you, simples.

i always get jumped up fools critising me as a forum users, i also get numerous +reps n ppl sayin they like what i do, i dont care tht ur one of the ppl who wish me away, tis a long list.

aye now tht u understand im allowed to answer ur question regardless of weather u like the answer or not all things settled.

DeletedUser12541

You aren't making very much sense here d1, I have never "wished you away" and never told you what you are allowed to say and what you aren't allowed what to say, what do you think I am? Hitler?

"Yes it most deffinetly is. D1, you asked for Martin's opinion, then I see that he has left/got booted.

So paradise isn't going to well after all?"

"Ah right, cheers for that. I mean, we all know which individual you are talking about and I am quite surprised the sed individual isn't speaking here at the moment. Must have been a big bust up #PreMaritalBustUps #Argument #Awkward"

The only two times I mentioned you. Where is there a question which asked about myself? I can't see one. So you are just taking what you think is being said and then making a reply which is irrelivent and you a trying to bend the conversation to something you want to speak about. So if you really wish to reply to my question, it is as simple as "I am not on due to not wanting to make the argument worse"

This is a pointless discussion as is getting no where. So erm, I WISH YOU AWAY #Lol #TheIrony

DeletedUser4753

i think u like the sound of ur own voice.

u stirrin shiz, thn said why have i not posted, i informed u of such.

n we are where we are.

why oh why ur avin a monologue which makes no sense is beyond me

@baz, ill killz ya :D

DeletedUser12541

Once again, that's not a reply to what I replied with.

Ok, do me a favour, gather such information of me stirring, post it in a reply and show me how I am stirring.

Like the sound of my own voice? I haven't spoken once since writing the replies to you.. Or do you mean that I like the sound of my own typing? Because I do find that sexy.

Me make no sense?! Really!?! #WishHasn'tWorked #Damn #DBZCommence #FairlyOddParentsEven?!

DeletedUser12541

OH NOES :( I have never had any envolvement with you in game, not attacked/defended nor mailed. So as long as you remain active here, we can always be together <3 #FeelingFulfilled #LoveyDovey #OnlineLOver

So Joby has got jelous, I withdraw this statement. I LOVE YOU JOBY #BlackLove #JobyLove #OneLoverMe

DeletedUser4753

tis a opinion, opinions dont require proof as i av no intention of persuading you to agree with me.

i think u are n thats why i adopted no comment approach.

#ur slow :/

DeletedUser12541

No comment approach? You have replied a handful less times than me.

It's an opinion? Erm, that reply.. I just don't know where to start. You gather an opinion over reading/overseeing something. So with that, I would say I hated my math teacher because she had hairy arm pits and smelt bad. That's an opinion and has factual information to back up why I have the opinion.

To just come out and tar someone with a brush with nothing to gather it, it's just like racial discrimination. Hating on someone for no reason. So I am asking d1 get banned for being a racist.

anyway, genuinly have got bored with this now. Like I said, be a mature one and don't take it seriously. Laterzzzz #Gone #Bored #MartinLover #SorryJoby

DeletedUser4753

if ur bored why dont u drop the "must post last" syndrome.

i think sumthing, i act on sumthing, (how does this still elude you)

ive replied to answer ur points, but not gunna get into whats appenin with martin, so yea no comment approach..........