Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ALessonInBeingAzn has lost 112 points, so he/she must have infringed a rule or got mouthy in here.

I suspect that some of AXES! may be cheating with there massive growth so quickly added to the fact the above, but I no proof no that.

DeletedUser

It's called restarting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ALessonInBeingAzn has lost 112 points, so he/she must have infringed a rule or got mouthy in here.

I suspect that some of AXES! may be cheating with there massive growth so quickly added to the fact the above, but I no proof no that.

He has simply restarted because he did not have many barbs.

DeletedUser3371

It was a sweet train though, I liked it. Let's keep watching to see if they make another 1 when they come back.

OT .... it would be interesting to know why they did it.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

It was a sweet train though, I liked it. Let's keep watching to see if they make another 1 when they come back.

OT .... it would be interesting to know why they did it.:icon_twisted:

The following quote means that that won't happen:

tracey said:
Continue with the stupidity that has been seen over the last 24 hours and your game accounts are next that will suffer.......

DeletedUser

Is it cos they think they are the best? And can do anything they like?

DeletedUser282

I think it's because being the best on uk9 was taking so little time they get bored.

DeletedUser

Guys I might suggest ending this conversation, it is not going to end well.

DeletedUser3371

For creating a thread train. I tried sniping it but well it was too fast.

It was 8 threads long and although they don't show milliseconds, I believe it was extremely tight.:icon_surprised: I didn't know those guys had it in them.

DeletedUser1342

The general consensus is that he restarted.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.