Interesting

DeletedUser

As you all know KnK are at war with a number of tribes, one of which is O.O-- who have been seen as the joke of the world for a long time any way i got bored, and was looking at some stats when i found out, us at O.O have done more than temp in a month
Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: temp

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,772
Side 2: 214
Difference: 1,558

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 332
Side 2: 5
Difference: 327

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,813,052
Side 2: 1,113,334
Difference: 13,699,718

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,865,806
Side 2: 45,704
Difference: 2,820,102

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: temp

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,433
Side 2: 1,008
Difference: 9,425

chart

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 6
Difference: 350

chart

Side 1: 76,516,485
Side 2: 5,416,824
Difference: 71,099,661

chart

Side 1: 3,071,173
Side 2: 49,760
Difference: 3,021,413

chart

now here is us
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,772
Side 2: 212
Difference: 1,560

chart

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 8
Difference: 154

chart

Side 1: 14,813,052
Side 2: 1,102,088
Difference: 13,710,964

chart

Side 1: 1,208,705
Side 2: 72,734
Difference: 1,135,971

chart

so despite being the target of w7s largest op-- over 1400 nukes, we have still put up what i consider a fight compared to some tribes, so despite tribes such as temp having more villages-- about 400 more may i add, we have seemingly put up more of a fight than them so far this month, i hope we can continue showing why we should not be seen as the jokes of the world and i think that is all we have ever wanted to prove(despite surviving against -v-,Seprico,~TS~(the old one),temp and a number of other bigger tribes, i allways had a felling it would be knk to take us out) we all knew sooner or later we would taken out , but how long we will be around is another question,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

According to our war stats:

Weve been at war with temp for 31 days 19:51:22. In that time weve got a record of 352-6
Weve been at war with O.O for 5 days 17:57:09. In that time weve got a record of 141-6

So, based on the noble rate were currently achieving against O.O, if we continue at the same rate, come 31 days we should have you all on the rim, as in that time we should be able to take another 705 villages, in theory ;-).

Just some food for thought. Temp are a dead tribe. Id say three quarters of their members have quit, or are being sat by one of the few that are left. They are just waiting to be taken out. With you guys, we knew before the op you had plenty of active players, and we wanted to change that. Going by the stats, it looks like we mightve achieved that....

DeletedUser

ah, there is still fight in us as serpico(the baron of borehamwood and bleachin) found out today , and what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger for the next world
im fighting till my last troop in is the graveyard

well we should of been rimmed a long time ago

temp war 107 days-- 36 to 132
~TS~ war 113 days-- 46- 63
i will let you work this one out
-V- war from the 27.01. at 12:59:55 till 02.06. at 22:25:39 35- 105

despite all we have been though as a clan we have all stuck together

so we have all ways been the underdogs one way or another but we managed to out survive a lot of them, as each tribe had the abilities and troops to rim us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chazz, u do realise that all your conquered vills have been taken back

DeletedUser

Not sure if mine has, haven't checked UK7 for about 24 hours. (Yes, free villages at my place! Bring kegs of beer.)

DeletedUser8768

Credit where its due.

Temp were alot bigger when we hit them, and we were alot smaller.

the size difference between us and O.O is far greater, and I agree, they have stood up better, and are giving it a good go.

Chaz, we know all too well what its like being the underdog, it can be a strain, but at the same time, it can prepare you far better for the next adventure.

For example, my skills at snipiing and backtiming have not once been used on world7, due to that fact that either trains have been so slow there was no skill required, or the odds have been in my favour and I have been able to stack easily.

I have to be honest, I miss that, On w1, we were the underdogs from day 1 as we started late game, my defensive skills were far better then than thay are now, I couldnt rely on having more troops than the enemy back then.

Im sure its like riding a bike, and it would come straight back, but Im also sure I'd sweat a bit first now lol

As long as you guys are enjoying the challenge, and gaining something out of it, its all good.

dont forget, having less troops doesnt stop you sniping, pre nobling, re taking, and generally being a pain in the rear end lol

DeletedUser

before war, and btw have u seen your point decrease, makes me smile

DeletedUser

It's still a KnK village. Oops. Was. ;)

I'm kind of disappointed I'm still going, you know I'm only just active enough to remain green? W7 is dead, and as far as I'm concerned, I have been freed to go for more exciting things. During your op I didn't do anything, no stacking, dodging or sniping, I just let it pass, so tell me, why am I still going? You've probably had tribeless players that have put up more of a fight.

I do, however, have one last bastion, from which I will be a nuisance for as long as I can be bothered!

Edit: I'll be using my bonfire this time, too!

DeletedUser

Chazz, u do realise that all your conquered vills have been taken back

well most, i think we still have one or 2 still , as i said i was bored at the time, and thought it would be good to see the reaction of others,

but i am impressed at our members attitude towards the war as a lot of us are planing on being a thorn in your side for as long as we can

DeletedUser

im lost at what that link is meant to mean
but any way what we have gained in defence since the war officially started
Defeated opponents while defending

DeletedUser

I think he's referring to the loss of approximately 1 million points, although I fail to see how that addresses KnK's troop losses in any manner, they paid for those villages in blood.

DeletedUser6603

Trouble is, we have plenty of blood to pay for it with. I only committed half of my nuke count to the op on you guys. and that's all we asked people for ;-)

DeletedUser

yes and you did not kill all our troops either, been a interesting few days managed to hold onto a village, but it cost a lot but so far i think it about 7 nukes and the village is still O.O property
im sure you have a lot of nukes, maybe try sending them at the other tribes you are warring with

DeletedUser

We are? Does this mean I have log in yet again?

Twice in the same weekend, how is a guy to cope?

DeletedUser3642

yes and you did not kill all our troops either, been a interesting few days managed to hold onto a village, but it cost a lot but so far i think it about 7 nukes and the village is still O.O property
im sure you have a lot of nukes, maybe try sending them at the other tribes you are warring with

chaz - unfortunately for you, i've eaten through a lot of chippie's villages, so now i'm much closer to you... your easy ride will shortly be over :)