Interesting

DeletedUser

After being completely out of the game for a few months and returning to the last world I played..... Interesting to see who is left :)

Whatever did happen to Captain Inactive ect?

DeletedUser9936

CI got rimmed by WC, as did Clyde, some of sparks was taken before she had to leave the game for RL issues.

From what we could tell fighting our way in from the rim alot of the "leets" were either point whores or semi-active/sat accounts that were relatively easy to take.

Erm, so, without blowing my own trumpet too much, WC happened :D

The bigger players who were still playing then joined us rather then fight on their own against 15 actives. Since the KTHX/BOO merge went wrong because of Sparks jumping ship and then RESIST and WC taking BOO/KTHX down they were out. Then when the alliance with RESIST/WC broke down WC came out as more troops, higher activity levels end of story really. By that point anyone not in one of BOO,KTHX,RESIST or WC was too small to start war against the tribe left WC and the gap has grown since then with everyone who has tried being left on their own fighting or being rimmed

DeletedUser

CI got rimmed by WC, as did Clyde, some of sparks was taken before she had to leave the game for RL issues.

From what we could tell fighting our way in from the rim alot of the "leets" were either point whores or semi-active/sat accounts that were relatively easy to take.

Erm, so, without blowing my own trumpet too much, WC happened :D

The bigger players who were still playing then joined us rather then fight on their own against 15 actives. Since the KTHX/BOO merge went wrong because of Sparks jumping ship and then RESIST and WC taking BOO/KTHX down they were out. Then when the alliance with RESIST/WC broke down WC came out as more troops, higher activity levels end of story really. By that point anyone not in one of BOO,KTHX,RESIST or WC was too small to start war against the tribe left WC and the gap has grown since then with everyone who has tried being left on their own fighting or being rimmed

Thanks, sums it up well, jst goes to show ;) +1