Interests?

DeletedUser8807

i like soccer i play for my local team "Asdee Rovers" im a centre back
tw never stop love it!
i dont know but i have this mad intrest about zombies
and of course XBOX!

DeletedUser

Football - when I'm not watching football I'm reading newspapers about football - when I'm done with the papers I dip into player biographies :)

DeletedUser

Football - when I'm not watching football I'm reading newspapers about football - when I'm done with the papers I dip into player biographies :)
same lol, and read about past tournaments or leagues or incredible stories about random teams...

in case you're wondering FORZA A.S. ROMA

and if anybody says anything about last night...it never happened!

DeletedUser

same lol, and read about past tournaments or leagues or incredible stories about random teams...

Oh that you got beaten by Shaktar? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Celtic F.C & Poker... I've lost weeks if not months of my life playing cards. :icon_cool:

Gonna have to side with radarr as well... I can't stand Man utd :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Football - my passion is Manchester United and always will be (flame away on this one)
Music - I was a professional musician for many years
MrsChief - She should be we are getting married in October

DeletedUser

I hope I can post this without getting an infraction, but supporting Roma reminded me of some of my Favourite football photos of all time

roma-dundee.jpg

8384romadundee_neladitomedio.jpg
By god did Jim Mclean of Dundee Utd (pictured and manager at the time) get right up the romans noses, so much so it led to these scenes.

Roma lost 2-0 at Dundee Utd, but won 3-0 at home to go on and lose to liverpool in the final, they were later found guilty of trying to bribe the french referee in the semi final against Dundee Utd and banned from European football for 1 year

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

Chubbs you should put those images in a spoiler or you may get told off :lol:

DeletedUser8468

Quote someone who has used them and copy/paste the code. That's how I "learned" anyways lol

DeletedUser5450

interests include watching wolves smash blackpool, could watch that all day every day :icon_biggrin:

watch out yids your next :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Football - my passion is Manchester United and always will be (flame away on this one)

How could anyone flame that :lol:
You could add in when Liverpool lose and Man City lose but otherwise :icon_wink: