Internal wars + Barb wars

DeletedUser

You're right, Daz did take four of yours. That definitely outweighs any gf-nobling on the easy scale.

Last i checked I'm still rank.1 OD. :icon_rolleyes:

It seems ever since I've left you've all continued hugging each other and the only pnps coming out are about people moaning about other people internalling more than them.

DeletedUser

Your OD came from your tribe's support, which you demanded to the exclusion of others who needed it. You then let them all down by quitting as soon as we paid attention to you. Under those circumstances being rank one in ODD is nothing to be proud of imo

DeletedUser8412

Sorry who are you? And in the op where we got most of the odd we got very little support, was something like 3 people. Your point about us demanding support to to the exclusion of others is total nonsense.

DeletedUser

Comes straight from the mouth of ex-stark players
i'm in sup

DeletedUser

Your OD came from your tribe's support, which you demanded to the exclusion of others who needed it. You then let them all down by quitting as soon as we paid attention to you. Under those circumstances being rank one in ODD is nothing to be proud of imo

I was rank.1 ODA and ODD when I left, but you had suggested that I lost vills easily. I merely pointed out that I'm still Rank.1 OD by a fair margin after what is it now 2 weeks? The only thing we can conclude from your stupid posts is that you're a liar. A truly awful one at that.

This will be my last post to you little noob, you are not the first person I have met who'll just say absolutely anything to get the slightest bit of attention from me, and you probably won't be the last. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Um ok
Like I care if you ignore me lol
Go back to speed where you can get owned by people with egos almost as large as your own
Not possible to be larger it seems

DeletedUser11112

Foh I do like a bit of in tribe fighting me me chuckle :)

DeletedUser9598

So dangerous he inadvertently assisted in the demise of Sup?

DeletedUser12229

Um ok
Like I care if you ignore me lol
Go back to speed where you can get owned by people with egos almost as large as your own
Not possible to be larger it seems

this post made me think of sup? instantly.. just without the speed bit

DeletedUser

this post made me think of sup? instantly.. just without the speed bit

Tbf there are/were probably a few people with oversized egos in Sup, but it only really comes out in the skype chat. As I don't troll it much I personally don't feel like the egos detract from our performance as a tribe.