International community for speeds

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am here to invite you, the speed players, to join my discord server.
I am trying to rebuild an international community for the speeds - as we all know, there are a lot of speed servers all over the different markets of the game, and the most experienced speed players play more or less in all of them, because their liking of the settings might be varied.

But for a long long time, I don't think there has been a way to connect all of the communities - with my server I aim to do just that.
We have international chats and community based chats - with that my objective is to give players the opportunity to talk to people from other servers, find friends to play with or against, but while also giving them the opportunity to talk in their own chat and speak their own language.

Also, I am looking to have at least one representative of each server, someone who will moderate the national chats, someone who will tell me what people are suggesting or asking for, someone who wants to try to build a national community, things like that. Message me in discord if you'd like to be that person :p

Game moderators are also very much welcome! We already have some from other servers who seem interested on this, so lets see if we can make players excited to play again, and maybe in the future to have some tournaments and make speed rounds as fun as never before. (the server is obviously not official, but we respect the game rules and only want to help it prosper :p)

We also have tons of videos of experienced players to help new players learn and understand the game better, and we're always available to clear up doubts, so join us and learn with us!

The invitelink is this : https://discord.gg/qc2RDjMx6K

I'll see you there!
Duck