Interview Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Daz, if you are going to interview people, please use FULL English, and do not miss the "g" off of "ing" words please, it frustrates the life out of me. *grr*.

Wuv you really? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6623

You as bad as my nan :icon_rolleyes:

for being a *Insert your own word... they all apply to him :lol:* I am goin to interigate you next you on skype :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You as bad as my nan :icon_rolleyes:

for being a *Insert your own word... they all apply to him :lol:* I am goin to interigate you next you on skype :icon_razz:

I wish you good luck on that, as my parents have decided that un-installing skype from the laptop would be progressive, for whatever reason.

Thus you can PM me IG or you can wait a few weeks/couple of months until my computer is re-built and returned to me. :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm nothing special, but I'd love to be interviewed! :p

DeletedUser

I read somewhere someone suggesting we should do interviews...

Wooo go me for suggesting it...
Wooo go YOU for taking the time to assume the mantle. :)

Definitely look forward to seeing some of them :)

Some suggestions of people to interview:
Nauzhror (obviously)
we are borg (first academy - member of SHINY)
FNG-8 (Duke of innov - I see that being a spectacular interview :p )
Ruffus (of CoDeD)
CourtesyFlush or Intimidation (from Banned - only 2 members on their profile, unsure of who's running the tribe)

DeletedUser

Don't read it TheMusicWithin, a lot of missing 'G's lol...

Good read, thanks 0210 :)

DeletedUser

That's an inaccurate interview, Tom is not a bot per se - He's a peasant. The peasantry annual budget did not allocate enough to purchase a bot so he wore shiny clothes and constantly played 70s German disco music from a boombox. Convincing pretense though!

DeletedUser5582

Ok have moved all the comments from other thread to here for you to discuss the incisive journalism going on!! If you wish to be interviewed their post up and he will be with you shortly.

Interviews can be found here and have made it a sticky and closed it to stop spam (spam this thread not that you lot need encouragement!)

If you want to interview someone then do so and PM me and will open the thread so you can post up your work.

Loving the interviews so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

add me on skype if I dont already have you and ill fit you all in.

DeletedUser

Lol I feel noob now - first time on uk forums >< no rep on the .net forums :(

DeletedUser6623

aw right. Well you an rep me if you want... i also welcome it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Daz, if you are going to interview people, please use FULL English, and do not miss the "g" off of "ing" words please, it frustrates the life out of me. *grr*.

Wuv you really? :icon_rolleyes:

TOO MUCH info :icon_neutral: