Interview Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

[26/08/2011 17:20:14] Luke Bishop: actually... adellion wasnt technically a baron here
[26/08/2011 17:20:24] Luke Bishop: we busted him down to a squad commander, (Roch and I did)

[26/08/2011 17:20:47] Luke Bishop: but then roch went mad and gave into adellions badgering and gave him the impression he was a baron in W1n but it wasnt technically true :D

[26/08/2011 17:21:11] Luke Bishop: then we busted him down again

Ego ouch!

DeletedUser

Rather than villifying Adellion like you did in the chat, try and beat him. Oh wait, he's top-20 you're not even playing this world. Hence, please do not run your mouth.

Oh and having multi user names so you can multi flame ppl, is really sad and shows how much the senile dementia has taken hold, Dandare,

pfft, dan widny dare,

DeletedUser7369

To be fair mad they did TRY w10 and if they had run their lc as hard as they run their mouths on this forum then there is a genuine possibility they could still be playing w10 instead of dissing a player that has significantly outperformed them.

Addendum - did they reach lc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good work on these, 0210 - my you have been busy! I especially liked the conor one.

I lolled at: Last edited by LightyJo; Today at 12:25. Reason: numpty did a double post again and can't spell tribe!

DeletedUser

Rather than villifying Adellion like you did in the chat, try and beat him. Oh wait, he's top-20 you're not even playing this world. Hence, please do not run your mouth.

Oh and having multi user names so you can multi flame ppl, is really sad and shows how much the senile dementia has taken hold, Dandare,

pfft, dan widny dare,

never signed up for world 10 ?

anyway bottom line any one who uses a 19 year old girl with cerabral palsy as an example of inactivity deserves the upmost contempt in real life as he does on here

Now you want to defend that?

DeletedUser

anyway bottom line any one who uses a 19 year old girl with cerabral palsy as an example of inactivity deserves the upmost contempt in real life as he does on here
Accounts are just accounts, criticism of inactivity is always a little silly as we all have better things we could be doing. I think it is you who is using the rl circumstances for your own means here, perhaps you should rethink who is deserving of the upmost contempt.

DeletedUser

never signed up, mmmmm must be me false eye that I was using then

Even if at the time he did not know about he condition ? But then you should have informed him, not berate him for his words. Thats what GOOD leadership is about, but you wouldnt know that.

Oh and a bit o history for ya, it was fought by Scottish Clans against Lowland Scots, some English and mercenaries lead by a German, you couldnt hit a barn door from 5 paces with a bazooka, never mind a man, now toddle off to your own private Idaho and chew on daisies

DeletedUser

never signed up, mmmmm must be me false eye that I was using then

Even if at the time he did not know about he condition ?

he was well aware of her condition so still want to stand up for him

no im deffo not on 10 unlike you my account still good to go not rimmed or deleted

DeletedUser5582

right am not sure Culloden has any place in this thread?! Nor has the racial comments. Take it to pm please or better still drop it entirely.

DeletedUser7369

he was well aware of her condition so still want to stand up for him

He claims otherwise and has been egotistical yet polite well spoken and articulate. You have been rude obnoxious and vitriolic. I will defend anyone against the foul mouthed abuse i saw you dish out with no reply and also trust their word over yours everyday of the week. Crawl back into your hole or sign up to w10 grow your village and troops quicker than ade then come back and start the discussion again.

DeletedUser

sorry too busy on uk1 proper job .

suggest you speak with any ex che!!! council as was in council thread and was an issue because i had her as PA

DeletedUser5582

right enough!

Discuss the interviews not the interviewee and if you must take it to pm please. This is a UK1 issue not UK10 so judge the guy on his actions here not for what may or may not have happened in the past.

I shouldn't have to be posting here guys :mad:

DeletedUser9017

yes I agree your interviews are the best I have read, and I would like an interview please.

DeletedUser

To be fair mad they did TRY w10 and if they had run their lc as hard as they run their mouths on this forum then there is a genuine possibility they could still be playing w10 instead of dissing a player that has significantly outperformed them.

Addendum - did they reach lc?

Yes I play the world, Yes I reached LC.

I however don't need to play UK10 to prove my ability, I am happy with what I have done on UK1 and am still doing.

Addendum - Are you worthy to shine my shoes? No. Is Adellion? No.

DeletedUser

Yes I play the world, Yes I reached LC.

I however don't need to play UK10 to prove my ability, I am happy with what I have done on UK1 and am still doing.

Sounds to me like your justifying loosing in this world because you did well in one world. :lol: I've heard it before, and I'll always agree.... Your only as good as your last world. From the looks of things you suck :icon_redface: