Interview Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

idk what the hell happened in this last page but i say the four eyed killa should be interviewed again <3, along with nauz, best read compared to the others

4 eyed killa funboi o_O lol

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like your justifying loosing in this world because you did well in one world. :lol: I've heard it before, and I'll always agree.... Your only as good as your last world. From the looks of things you suck :icon_redface:

Ok.

Point 1 - I still play UK10, so not losing there! Might wanna check it before you open your pie hole.

Point 2 - Only as good as my last world? UK1, Rank 2, 15million points, 85million ODA. Yes I suck.

Might wanna check things a bit more before you post noobie.

I wish I had shoes.

So do I, so Adellion could shine them for you ;)

DeletedUser4147

Addendum - Are you worthy to shine my shoes? No. Is Adellion? No.

As far as i am aware Ade out-played you on UK1 & UK10... and thus he is a better player than yourself, which would complete disclaim you saying he's not even worthy of shining your shoes, and perhaps it is you who'd have to shine his own.

But with you it is a piss poor player who has grown an ego for some unknown reason, clearly not your ability in the game, and decides to try and act like their an a god of the game and flame those who are better than you as not worthy. I guess you must have been dropped on your head as a kid, because you are showing no common sense.

DeletedUser

As far as i am aware Ade out-played you on UK1 & UK10... and thus he is a better player than yourself, which would complete disclaim you saying he's not even worthy of shining your shoes, and perhaps it is you who'd have to shine his own.

But with you it is a piss poor player who has grown an ego for some unknown reason, clearly not your ability in the game, and decides to try and act like their an a god of the game and flame those who are better than you as not worthy. I guess you must have been dropped on your head as a kid, because you are showing no common sense.

Outplayed me on UK1? Ade never got close to my rank. I still play there you know.....WeekendWarrior? Ummmm Rank 2.

Adellion = Ady1 = Fail. Big Fail. Mahoosive Fail. Now Biggsy please run along, you might miss the metting at the Official Adellion Fan Boy Club.

I am doing exactly what Ade does, I am talking the talk. His ego is so over inflated, even he admits too that!

Ade might be outplaying me on UK10, but I have about 3 seconds a day to play it currently due to a war on UK1 where they have kindly given me about 35mill ODD in a few days.

DeletedUser5582

Again discuss the interviews NOT the interviewees please. 0210 puts a lot of effort in so don't derail this discussion thread as not fair on him and his fantastic incisive journalism!

Now if you want to discuss side issues then go to the tavern and if you can keep it civil flame away to your hearts content or take it to PM.

DeletedUser

loving the interviews :D

and got to laugh at the adellion hate club venturing over to uk10 forums to troll adellion *sigh*

DeletedUser

Hes still going to do them hes just being lazy right now. lol

DeletedUser6623

i havnt been awol seth... shhhh :lol:

i am doin a few interviews tonight and shall post them up at some point for you folks

DeletedUser7369

Interview anima? Tell me that woukdnt be topical and hilarious.

DeletedUser4147

Hey hey, no hating. He should get his own milestone for first to get the "Resurrection award".

Anyone who gets that award deserves a medal, and a forum title.

Commitment that is!

Also, I want a new interview to read :/

DeletedUser6623

i had 3 lined up but they didnt come online so didnt interview them :icon_neutral:

But if anyone else wants to be interviewed add me on skype and talk to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i had 3 lined up but they didnt come online so didnt interview them :icon_neutral:

But if anyone else wants to be interviewed add me on skype and talk to me :icon_wink:

IMHO, you should go ask around with who you think would give a good opinion, cause every body and their uncle tries to be interviewed, best that you pick the ones we will actually care to read :p

DeletedUser

IMHO, you should go ask around with who you think would give a good opinion, cause every body and their uncle tries to be interviewed, best that you pick the ones we will actually care to read :p

This is true. many interesting players may not ask to be interviewed. You have to do the media swoop on them.

*indicates that Solipist be interviewed* :3

DeletedUser

I agree with the two posters above

this way is nicer than having someone asking you to interview him/her

Edit: yeah. Interview the solipist account,