Interviews (Discussions)

DeletedUser5582

Ok this world is about to get its own interview thread (gasp I know I know is exciting) and some of you may have seen the ones on W3 and W8 and some will remember older versions but this is UK6's very own!

Now for someone who doesn;t play UK6 personally I have heaps of things I want to know about a lot of you!

Does Timmy Hill just listen to MC Hammer? Does Chubbs dance along :icon_eek: Is this the secret of their success on this world? But also about a lot of the less well known accounts and get your takes on your world so if you have a tribemate who you think should be a lot more well known/recognised for their awesomesauyness or an opponent that you have grown to admire or just curious about their name (no Darth just no) then post here and we'll see what we can do

Hope it will a bit of fun!

DeletedUser

Erm, Yeah I do love MC hammer I have to admit - kudos for the thread - w6 externals are a repeating theme at the moment :(

DeletedUser8782

Interesting :icon_rolleyes:
I wanna see darth do an interview and chubbs Co as i have never heard him speak :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I would like to hear from Thunder and know a little more about him. Seems like a good fellow.. but maybe a bit of a drinker?!?!!?? LMAo :)

DeletedUser5582

um well need some volunteers to get this going so donlt be shy!

For me personally I would like TimmyHill as think would be an interesting chat. Darth as well you have to know don't you about what of UK6's more left field posters. Thunderhorse has been put forward and think would be entertaining and you Glen would you offer yourself up for a few mins to chat about your nuke build :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8782

well might as well to get this thread rolling as i like the idea of interviews just hate it at startup as the players don't stick around

EDIT: Just get me when im on skype Jo and we can talk about these nukes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers for putting me forward Fin, yeah that week was a long one, 8 days of drinking and a conference in the middle of it. Let's say Sunday was the first sober day...

I'd be happy to chat.

DeletedUser5582

Thunderhorse has been a long time since we spoke so skype me (lightyjotw) and will get things going?

Glen will catch up with you soon so you have until then to defend your nuke build. I fear it wonlt be long enough....!

DeletedUser

War wise, with Timmy and Glen not really being front line with THE i dont think their views would be of much interest, not to me at least.

However i think Thunder would be a great read aswell as guys like Speedmerchant and Avenging Archangel from THE.

From Jbox id like to hear from members with more interesting stories like Do-one2, perhaps Dageneral and even Finlandia.

AKP's neile would probaly be another good read.

Either way, i actually look forward to these. Thanks for the effort Jo.

DeletedUser8782

War wise, with Timmy and Glen not really being front line with THE i dont think their views would be of much interest, not to me at least.

The interviews are not about the war are they, and how was Jo suppose to know whos on which frontline, im almost certain she doesnt play UK6 and at a guess she is only reading what is said on these forums so for her to conduct a interview war wise could be biased as according to Darth and Max it is only JBOX who post on here and a select few from THE and their huggly family :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: MoFo need to change your sig as RK obviously wasnt the real deal if their not here :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The interviews are not about the war are they, and how was Jo suppose to know whos on which frontline, im almost certain she doesnt play UK6 and at a guess she is only reading what is said on these forums so for her to conduct a interview war wise could be biased as according to Darth and Max it is only JBOX who post on here and a select few from THE and their huggly family :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: MoFo need to change your sig as RK obviously wasnt the real deal if their not here :icon_eek:

Which was why i used phrases like "War wise" and "not to me at least".

Reading comprehention still avoiding you i see Glen. Read my sig. Theres a little word called WAS in there. As in at the time. And they are still here. Just rebranded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

Didnt see the war wise bit sorry :icon_redface:

But still you have contridisted yourself on the sig then, as in sayign 'was' is past tense and meaning they are no longer around so RK wasn't the real deal as if they where they would be still around, also even if you've changed your name you are no longer RK and will never be known as RK unless your name is RK, so in theory the tribe as its ODA and stats are stil ltheir but but RK for what it was known as and tribe name is not

DeletedUser

Alright then. I agree RK are no more. However i still stand behind the "was" in the sig for what it is. When the tribe exsisted, they were the real deal (imo aswell as others) even if they are not around anymore.

On that point, thats another pointless off topic arguement that i am going to cease to continue.

DeletedUser5582

sorry i just had to say this, THERE IS I IN TRIBE!!! :p

um be like Aslan and look for the deeper magic! There really isn't you know :icon_cool:

um Timmy I think as a character in every world he's been in, great videos and the last Mc Hammer fan keeping the love strong so whether front line or not his views on leading tribes, Chubb's silent co player and wearing trousers down to your kness and forbidding folk to touch anything might be worthwhile?

However i think Thunder would be a great read aswell as guys like Speedmerchant and Avenging Archangel from THE.

From Jbox id like to hear from members with more interesting stories like Do-one2, perhaps Dageneral and even Finlandia.

AKP's neile would probaly be another good read.

Ok well I need these folk's skype address or will be forced to join W6 and mail them which is a pain for all. If you know these folk (lol are these folk) then skype me and will get this done.

As Chubb's co player apparently doesn't speak I thought that interview would be done in the medium of dance :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8782

Well it seems Darth and TP4 have hit delete, what a shame :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8782

Im not sure if that's sarcasm :icon_redface:

Reply If not being Sarcastic: Its Happened twice to JBOX aswelll when players just hit delete and opposition tribes gain territory so we know how you feel

Reply If being Sarcastic: Yes we all hated them too :lol:

DeletedUser8468

No I was being genuine. I know it happens all tribes on most worlds.

The two lads will be missed