Interviews with CF

DeletedUser6695

INTERVIEW WITH IXXXI

CF: Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

William: Uhm I am called Will, I am quite young so I have a lot of time for pointless (but sometimes fun) games 8-|
I play many sports which are my only hobbies to be honest, mainly rugby and football :)

CF: Cool, so how did you come across TW? When did you start playing?

William: I think my brother saw an ad on miniclip or something and then showed me the game, so I started playing then..
This was around when W13 was about and I was so young I had no idea what I was doing, I quit W13 and then came back for W29 and W30 but then quit again and came back for W53 :)

CF: Lol, well as you've said a few times your new to the UK servers, What brought you here?

William: Well to be perfectly honest I was talking to people in my W53 tribe (Drama!) and somebody was playing some foreign server and was rank 1 while not being to active so I asked him if most other tribalwars servers are a lot easier than .net and he said yeah so I came to play on .co.uk to see what it's like.
I do like it here so will be sticking around ]:)

CF: Just wait till we get good settings you'll regret staying, You have already quit TW twice, What is it that makes you come back? What aspects of the game do you enjoy?

William: Haha why's that?:p
Well I quit because I got bored of it and just came back both times because I had nothing to do so came to see what it is like now and if much has changed and then ended up staying for a little bit. Although this time I stayed for a lot longer than the last time and I will probably stay for much longer :)

I enjoy watching all the attacks and OP's and how everyone defends etc. I love to see the tactics people use, I have seen some very good ones and very bad ones but even the bad ones are quite fun to watch and see what they attempt to do :D

CF: Lol, What do you dislike about the game?

William: I dislike how some people in the game are so arrogant.. but I guess you get that in every game!
I also dislike Paladin Weapons, they over complicate things and it's stopped my growth on UK8 for over 10 days ;(

CF: Seeing as your new to the server, who stood out when you first came on the forums? and why?

William: Ruffus because I saw him posting quite a bit and saw a lot of people talking about/to him, plus in the game people talked about him and iPod to me

CF: Yeh he's the main leader on Uk, So what player do you get on with the best on w8 and why?

William: Umm probably OTooles because we just generally get on quite well like two real life friends.. He takes the mic out of me so I go on about his sister (she's hot) ]:)

CF: Sounds fun :p...W8 seems to be dominated by 2 tribes, WKD and iPod which tribe in your opinion will win this world?

William: Well in the Battle of the Tribes topic Ruffus said he may be quitting (i think) so that may cause iPod to fall and a new tribe errect. So I would say WKD have a better chance :)

CF: I hope so, and to finish off, If you had to take over someones persona on the forums for a day who would it be and why?

William: Uhmmmm no idea :S don't know to many but probably Luca so I can be wise and nobody will flame me :cool:

CF: Lol, well thanks for talking to be Will...its been a pleasure :)

William: thanks for interviewing me :)

INTERVIEW WITH MASTERCHAV

CF: Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

Andy D: Well, I'm from near Manchester, lived in Oz a couple of times and come back (big mistake!!!). As for hobbies, I like a bit of chess, snooker and drinking. That counts as a hobby, right?

CF: So when did you start playing TW? How did you find it?

Andy D: Like loads of others I found TW by mistake. I was recovering from an op and somehow found it. Honestly can't remember now. Probably an ad on FB or something.

Started about 18 months ago on UK W1 (if I'd still been there now I would still be on the rim - that's how late I joined), then W2 shortly after it opened and had an absolute blast. But then I had to quit for RL. Joined W3, played around with the tribe Death (original duke was my mate from W1) and then eventually took over an idle account in Death and grew that until it was time to leave again
And then about 6 months later thought I would give W8 a go...seeing as it has a definable end :)

CF: We started around the same time :)... So your ign is quite strange, what is the reasons behind it?

Andy D: Just random to be honest. LOL
Although in the far depths of my mind maybe its in homage to one of the nicest guys I've met on TW, khan the master. An absolute blast and always seemed to get account sits for the enemy
I'm not saying he's a chav though :p

CF: Ive heard the name before, I see your in k56. Hows life on the rim?

Andy D: Life on the rim is OK. At the moment I'm just fooling around, seeing what's what. I might get serious about it at some stage :D

CF: I see your in a tribe with Taipan, has he passed on the WKD hatred?

Andy D: Nah. Anyone can see that the top half a dozen tribes have some (many? i dunno) good players. Whatever happens happens. I never lose sight of the fact that it's a game. And I enjoy it as such.

CF: A good outlook,so tell me what is your favourite part of the game?

Andy D: Having a laugh with people - tribemates and outsiders. Oh...and those lovely yellow dots you get on the reports :)

CF: Well you said on the forums that I should interview some not so strong forces and get their opinions. What is your opinion on the external forums and the game in general?

Andy D: I always read the forums. Quite a few good posters atm on W8, so I'm enjoying that whilst it's still there, before it dwindles :(
I like the game and I dislike it. I like it because it always makes you think, you meet people you wouldn't have otherwise and it's often a good challenge. I dislike it because strangely it's addictive
I also think it's funny when people put stuff on their profile like "I've had 92,987,345,872,276 incomings and 78,123,765 full nukes all in the same millisecond and won, so try your luck"...that sort of thing. Makes me chuckle :D

CF: I prefer 'dont hurt me',So how do you see w8 panning out seeing as it actually has an end?

Andy D: Tough one. I think it's likely that a tribe that doesn't exist yet will win. There are some players I know the names of that definitely play this game for the long haul...and some of those are in different tribes atm. And with this having an end at some point people will naturally think about getting past the post quickly. But I dunno. What do you think? :p

CF: Personally I think a big merge will win the world, Oh heres a question requested from the forums...'Whats your favourite hoodie?'

Andy D: LOL. I saw that. I only have one hoodie - a black Nike one that I used to wear for the gym. A big disappointment I know :p
And that's what I meant about the win - a new tribe immerging from a merge :)

CF: Awh a masterchav with 1 hoodie :( ... If you had to pick a celebrity to be in your tribe who would it be and why?

Andy D: Either Natalie Portman, cos...well...why not? Or The Stig :D

CF: Well to finish the interview off, who is your favourite forum personality?

Andy D: On this world or all of them?

CF: Just the forums in general so yeh all worlds

Andy D: Members from the past and present - Jai, Juke, Khan, Darth, John D McLean, LighyJo, Meechan10...there are lots. I think that's agood thing
Probably a few more but I cba going looking
Not you though. Definitely not you (rofl)

CF: Lol, Am I that bad ? :p

Anyway thanks for the interview. Your off my christmas card list now though

Andy D: Nah, you're alright (doesn't want to swell your ego any more :p)
Thank you for your time. It has been a pleasure. Now go noble something!

INTERVIEW WITH MEECHAN

CF: Ohaider meechan how are you today?

Meechan: Im fine thanks CF :) Nice n sunny n am stuck inside doing college work !

CF: College work? lol....Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

Meechan: Yeah college work, am just finishing my last year of a Social Care course. Erm well am from Glasgow, I like fishing :) And I like to volunteer alot, mostly with a group I've been working with for nearly 3 years called the Debate Project. We work with young people who are in or have been through the care system, and aim to empower them and give them a voice.
http://www.debateproject.org.uk/home/

CF: Wow Meech I didnt know you were so nice, anyway, how did you come across TW and how long have you been playing?

Meechan: haha I am once u get to know me :p. Erm I seen an advert for travian on some social networking site, Bebo or sumfin. Played tht for like 2 mins n hated it, there was an advert for TW there n I started playing and got hooked. Been playing now on and off for around 3 years. at that time UK only had world 1 so I joined it...got rimmed 3 times :D then uk2 came out n i fiddled about on tht for a while jst gtin bye until I decided to join Smack!( Cory's uk2 tribe) and from there I pretty much learned everything. I didnt even know what a train as until I joined there >.>

CF: Well I didnt learn to farm until around w5 :p..What is your favourite aspect of TW?

Meechan: haha! me niether actualy >.>. Anyway! Yeah erm....I like the social aspect of it, the skype chats and especcially the forums. The game itself is well just a game to me, I dont take it amazingly serious cos tehres no need.

CF: Its cause we are noobs...You spend lots of time on the forums, who is your favourite forum personality?

Meechan: Agreed we are! Hmm thats a tough one.....back in the day it would have been John D Mclain, and some of TERROR's posts and threads were good. All changed nowadays though. I think Luca's a good forum personality, just because he talks sense! and not in a way thts 'Lol jew noob! I is better'

CF: Im trying to be nice on the forums lately, its quite hard :D...Whats it like being in iPod? Many people see them as the future winners of w8

Meechan: lol yeah you trol a lot eh CF :p Its kool, I've been led my ruffus before and he runs good tribes(not as good as Cory's mind you) but there was alot of new faces in this one and some old. Got to know them well, nice bunch. Hmm well you know worlds far too early to make assumptions like that, I dont think any tribe thats here at the minute will last. Likley a merge of the top few to win will happen under a diffrent name.

CF: Yup, but of course ill say WKD will win :p..So tell me is there any moment on w8 so far that stands out in your memory?

Meechan: haha! if am honest I can see a few WKD players sticking it out, but doubt theyl be winners ;) I could be rong though! Erm last night on the forums lolol, all that stuff about some tribe NWA I think, n some guy saying he was this big thing against Ruffus, was funny! I would have said WKD's op on that small tribe but the thread just turned into a school playground, origonal post was good.

CF: Lol that was funny, have any iPod members recieved incoming yet?

Meechan: I dont know about anyone else bu i have 10 lol 1scout, i axe speed n the rest ram speed...but there like 60 hours away :D
all from the same guy and from 1 village o_O

CF: oh noez hit delete quick, random question time, If you had to pick 4 people from the forums or w8 to be presidents who would they be and what countries would they lead?

Meechan: I no man am shakin in my boots! Hmm hard question! Well obv me for Prime Minister of the UK (flex), Ruffus can have ireland lol, Luca gets Australia......and probably Mark for China just for the randomness!

CF: Ruffus Ireland? I think I should lead my own country, Donut can help :p...Now a question from the fans :p...What player from the top 10 could/would you like to take down and why?

Meechan: Man I miss my donut :( hell be back around the end of the year hopefully though ! ha erm...if am honest no one, I severly suck at TW lol. But if I could I'd take on Luca(Meh Meh Meh) since he's the biggest I'd rather go for the 'all gunz blazing' style on my way out lol

CF: Ah I was hoping you'd say me :p ...Do you see Luca/Mike keeping rank 1? or who if anybody do you think will catch them?

Meechan: I can see them keeping it for a long time yet, but you never know what could happen. Shivatastic/Will/Locutas of Borg might catch up later on when the world advances more but for the time being I dont think they'l move

CF: There seems to be quite a debate about co players lately, whats your views?

Meechan: Meh am not fussed bout it tbh, alot of whining about nothing in my opinion. Personally I co-play cos of other commitments, so some days I might only be on a couple of hours at night time, so co-playing works for me during the day.
also
All the sports refrences made me puke :/
comparing an internet game to a RL game does not work

CF: Lol I agree, well meechan our interview is over :(...its been nice speaking to a forum troll :p

Meechan: Yeah it sure has man! Keep on trolling :p
Also Cody is sexy :3

INTERVIEW WITH MORNING STAR(Will-Nuke-For-Food)

morning star - Retired: afternoon....
Well apart from my dabbling in TW... I am a surfing nut, luckily i live on the south coast so the weather is usually permitting for that... I play guitar and have quite a large collection of them (much to the complaint of the missus), i am fairly good at it too done a few gigs in my spare time, recorded a few tracks too (mark21lancs has reserved me for his wedding :D)

CF: Hmm I never knew that :p ... So when did you start playing TW? and how did you find it?

morning star - Retired: Hmmmmmm.... was a very long time ago... or so it seems.... I was in the Armed Forces at the time, I had a severe Knee injury which required several operations... I found it whilst layed up in bed as i couldnt walk.... It was the first .net world, i kinda played for fun to begin with logging in every now and then.... It soon became the only thing i did online :D....

CF: What happened to your knee?

morning star - Retired: Was a big fall from a helicopter rope-drop... was fully loaded with equipment too (like carrying an extra person on your back)..... landed very badly... like a sack of spuds really

CF: Ouch :( It has to be asked, where did you come up with your TW name?

morning star - Retired: It came from a CD the missus was listening to.... had sat for a while trying to think of a name to use on uk servers and she happened to dump the case on the desk next to me

CF: lol, on the topic of your missus, Matt wants to know can he meet her? :p

morning star - Retired: Thats a definite no :p..... ^^ its her in my profile pic if you hadnt already gathered :cool:

CF: Lol, anyhoo whats your favourite part of the game?

morning star - Retired: I would have to say the calculation that goes into doing a lot of the everyday tasks that the game has... and the having to deal with the curveballs that get thrown at you... whether that be an op that goes wrong or as i had on this world farms constantly being empty.

The best is when everything goes perfectly all attacks are timed to perfection especially if the whole tribe is in on it.... see the last op on Diamond

CF: And your dislikes?

morning star - Retired: Apart from when your best laid plans blow up in your face :D......
It has to be the stupid/ingorant people who will argue till their blue in the face about being right and not taking in any advice given by the 'wiser' members of the TW community.

Oh and the people who send the 'why are you attacking me?' mails
it is a war game afterall

CF: So what has been your favourite or most memorable moment on w8 so far?

morning star - Retired: Simple... the WKD op on Diamond... 20 odd vills taken with no reply in 24 hrs
would have been more if they didnt boot people as nobles were coming :D

CF: Another suggested question, if Iron Brew and Will-Nuke-For-Food went to war who would win and why? :p

morning star - Retired: Will-nuke-for-food by a mile :D
Matt has a handicap of some nub being on his account

CF: I dont know who plays either acc so wont comment :) ...Who is the best leader you have played with on uk servers?

morning star - Retired: Ive not had too many good experiences of tribes on uk servers, W2 went down hill very badly (i was in a rim tribe)
W4 was a good world on a personal level but the leadership wasnt too good.

Which leaves W8..... Matt has done a good job so far... there have been a few disagreements, but have always respected his decision at the end of the day

CF: Matt is guided by his great co player apparently, whats your views on w8 in general? Tribes, players etc

morning star - Retired: Its been pretty much the same as every other world... The usual suspects up the top... The barbs always get munched... Give it 6 months and the majority of the decent players will have moved on and the nubs will rule the world :D

CF: Like yourself? Who do you see winning this world?

morning star - Retired: I agree with the majority on this that there will be a big merge to win the world.... My bets are on WKD/iPod to do it

CF: who would you most like to co play with on a future world?

morning star - Retired: Hmmmmm.... probably Cory but i think we are pretty much the same playing time...
If it was to cover as much time as possible i would say Nauz.... 2 farmers together would be interesting

CF: Cory is american :p well to finish off if you could choose any 4 tw players on w8 to live with for a week who would it be and why?

morning star - Retired: :D
Mark21lancs..... many drunk skypechats with this guy
Amy.... she may get upset as i have invited mark :D (wrath of a woman and all)
Percy chute..... Idiocy and comedy factor
Luca..... Would block his internet so we could catch up :D

CF: lol, well thanks for talking with me :)

morning star - Retired: No prob
I was supposed to be cleaning the fish tank but it can wait

INTERVIEW WITH RUFFUS

Ruffus / Briar Rose: 41 years old Married 2 kids, Wife also plays TW (thank god lol) Play 5-a-side and Golf

CF: ooh, You any good at golf?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: lol not really lol only play it to get out the house and give the wife time on Comp lol

CF: Ah good ole Briar Rose, is she better than you yet?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: lol she's getting there, still has a few things to learn, but don't we all

CF: Yup, is it strange having your wife playing? Do you play each others acc's or keep separate?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: help each other ie watch and tag incoming and the like but its her account I just advise lol

CF: Lol, so how did you come across TW and how long have you been playing?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: Saw an add on facebook and click into w1 uk
Started about 28 June 2009

CF: And what has made you play for 2 years? What’s your favourite thing about tw?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: I play because it fun and after I got Rimmed on world 1 after getting my second village by Ade 1 I decided to get better, I like start up the most, but all the game is good, but only because I'm active. If I couldn't be on as much as I am then it would be as much fun for me

CF: Any dislikes?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: some of the people you meet have no respect for other player of the game, and thats what it is ... a game, yes we all like to win and be good at said game but you can play it with a little respect for others or just don't play it.....

CF: Hmm, You seem to lead tribes on every world. What is it you like about leading?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: Not the fact I like leading, I just don't like to be lead lol

CF: Lol, well some people regard you as Uk's best leader, whats your opinion on that?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: A good leader is only as good as the tribe thats with him, yes I've had some good tribes but its the total sum of the tribe I lead that makes them good

CF: Who would you say is the 'best' tribe you've led?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: thats a hard one
I would say 404 on W4
But Hmmm? on world 5 has been number one for ages and most tribes that we attacked have fell apart
At the moment we are at war with all of World 5 and doing well

CF: lol I was in 404 :cool:, so how is w8 going for you so far?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: looking good, but the usual happens with most tribes I have started, most other tribes in the same K get together and make an allince against us, which I'm use to lol

CF: So Meh Meh Meh has built up quite a lead on w8, do you see anyone catching him in the near future?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: Near future no but All depends if they stay, if they stay until the end unless a mass op is done on him/them then they'll be there for some time to come

CF: So if you could choose anyone to co-lead with on your next world who would it be?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: lol thats easy, Cory or Chip

CF: Well to finish off the interview,if you were going on a trek across the Sahara desert, what 3 players would you bring with you and why?

Ruffus / Briar Rose: lol No idea about that one because I don't know anyone outside the game lol
Probably the wife lol

CF: Thats the point, you pick people based on their in game personality :p

Ruffus / Briar Rose: ok
Markie B from W5, we get on great and have the same views on most things lol
Moring Star lol Always seem to have a good chat about things
IXXXI always need someone with an opinion to liven things up

CF: Lol, well thanks for the interview :)

Ruffus / Briar Rose: your welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

INTERVIEW 6 - Purple WKD

James (coramoor): Im 30, married with 2 kids. I play hockey most weekends but would much rather be sat at home with a decent book. I am currently banned from amazon and waterstones by my wife as she seems to think 8 bookcases is too many for one man and i need to operate a one in one out policy from now on.

CF: Wow, who's your favourite author?

James (coramoor): hmm
favourite living author has to be Bernard Cornwell
favourite author of all time is a tougher one. A few years back was a shocking time for fantasy writing with Robert Jordan and David Gemmell both passing away with fantastic series unfinished.
The wheel of time seems to be coming to a great conclusion so RJ been looked after. David Gemmells didnt do quite so well with his series.

CF: I have never heard of any of them :p All I read is Darren Shan :D...So how did you come across TW and when did you first join?

James (coramoor): I was asked that recently by a guy on .net and had to go back to tw stats. that site is so helpful! I joined 29 July 2009 and I cant for the life of me think why i joined up but think i was looking for a new challenge after finishing civilization.
sorry, i cant believe you dont know who bernard cornwell is. have you never seen the sharpe tv series with sean bean? thats based on bernard cornwells most famous (and imo worst) series.

CF: Dude Darren Shan > All...What is your favourite aspect of TW?

James (coramoor): LOL Darren Shan looks ok but if you into fantasy you need to read the wheel of time (Robert Jordan) song of ice and fire (George RR Martin) and the painted man (Peter v Brett)

I love so many different parts of TW but for me its all about the people.
so many times i have thought about walking away only to realise i would miss my fellow addicts too much.

CF: Lol, I intend to quit at the end of the summer..W8 seems to be heating up with an 'Alliance' declaring on iPod, how do you see that panning out?

James (coramoor): :) well if you had asked me a week ago i would have been almost arrogant in my response. however some toys have been thrown from prams and a few dummy's have been spat and that means that maybe the alliance will have a chance although i reckon there is more chance that you will manage to walk away at the end of the summer.

I have enjoyed the war so far and think that the fun will last a while longer but it really depends on people on both sides maintaining their effort levels to sustain it. that is ok for now but as time goes on peoples focus goes and its still a young world so players can be devastated in just one day. See how Bazza dropped in the alliance or Rockerdish in IPod. Yes there are no doubt excuses for the losses and i know rockers but one day they are there doing well and then decimated.
does your plan to quit stem from your frustration at being the biggest noob in ipod despite having played for so long? i guess at some point people realise they wont make the transfer from noob to pro and that must be depressing. You know your tribemates will put up with it though. you seem unreasonable popular for an opionated noob :p

CF: Waitwut? I haven't been playing that long :(... anyhoo who is the best leader you have ever played under?

James (coramoor): good question. Hoang.nghiem taught me the most in the shortest time but was only really into start up play and getting rank one i think. necaras was a good leader on w3 but to be honest the best leadership i have experienced is probably JBOX on 6. The duke team there seems to operate on a nice rotational basis. someone is always awol but whoever is there in their stead makes the right choices and it just works.

CF: I remember Hoang...What are your best TW memories?

James (coramoor): I am going to do these in chronolgical order rather than trying to rank them
1) World 1 I made friends with a neighbour (Bhoytim) and we were noobs. Genuinely brand new players with little clue what we were doing and our tribe had just folded when Optimus Prime (yeah i stole his sig from biggsy later) decided to op Bhoytim but by the time his nukes arrived every single defensive troop was pooled in that village and waiting to kill them. he went on to quit and we took over *FW* taking it right up the rankings before i quit after a stint in hospital
2) world 3 was great as it was the first world i played from start up and i was so proud to make the top 40 early on and maintain it for a long time.
3) Probably the rank one moment came on w4 where i met so many players that i now consider great friends despite never having met up. My pet noob for the world was Laura (xlnx, nippery slipple) and i took her under my wing teaching her the few tricks i had and getting her to do some launches for me.

Then one op we did was hilarious but so frustrating at the time. I launched my share of attacks perfectly, nuke nuke noble train all in right order in the same second.

her share went nuke noble noble nuke noble noble nuke

She was so apologetic saying she had messed it up and then they landed and mine all died and hers took them soo much by surprise she took the village!

Ever so slightly soul destroying
4) another world 4 memory - famous amongst w4 veterans. Luca donating every coin he had by mistake :D
5) final one would be dodgin ODA Addicts half second back time on w8

CF: Any bad memories? (think)

James (coramoor): 1) Coming home from hospital and realising i didnt set a sitter on w1

2) sending my nobles at a village i had supported and forgotten to withdraw

3) having my co player quit on me

4) when they withdrew army camps from w4. that killed that world :(

CF: Yeh Army camps were good,Time for a bit of a random question, If you could choose celebrities to be on your council who would they be? Max 4

James (coramoor): Finally, i was hoping you would apply your imagination. Love it when you go all random.

Ok so 4 celebs is going to be tough as i dont really dig celebrity status (4 famous people from history would have been easy)

1) has to be Jimmy Carr - got to have someone that makes me look like i am the nice guy in the tribe

2) eliza dushku i doubt i would hear a word she had to say but man i would love watching her say it

3) Charlie Sheen - he would organise the best parties and bring some great guests

4) Boris Johnson - if you dont know why then you dont fully appreciate his genius.

CF: Lol, who is Boris Johnson? :D

James (coramoor): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
you have to google the interview with a woman he saved from muggers
is absolutely hilarious. the guy makes gaff after gaff and is still absolutely fantastic for london.

CF: Lol, well James people would like to know your favourite food, what is it? :p

James (coramoor): I struggle to choose between food. I just love eating. If i ever give up hockey I reckon green peace will keep dumping me back in the sea.
Starter would probably be crispy coated mushrooms with a garlic dip
Main course would either be spinach and ricotta canneloni or a fillet steak on baby spinach with a mild peppercorn sauce and dauphinoise potatoes
desert is either an eton mess or a forest fruit strudel with exra sugar
mhmmm i just remembered i am having lemon fried chicken from the chinese tonight. cant wait :D

CF: Hmm, you have advanced tastes :D...I like Chicken Curry :p...To finish off the interview.If you had to pick a historical figure which depicts your personality best who would it be?

James (coramoor): oo that is your best question ever and its got me stumped
so many historical figures in my head and i cant think of any that are like me :D
I know its fairly modern history and he is still alive but for me its got to be queen elizabeth the first.

CF: Any particular reason?

James (coramoor): quite a few,

1) she excelled at her studies (I always find learning easy)
2) she had some great arguments with her sister
3) she loved sport
4) when you got on her bad side she made sure you regretted it
5) she was known to be flippant and frivolous in her behaviour but serious and cautious in the execution of her duties.

CF: meh..poor end to the interview :p Thanks anyway :D

James (coramoor): LOL well you should have asked me a more controversial last question

CF: You shouldn't have picked a queen :D

James (coramoor): :D but lets face it. most people on tw think im a queen :)

Last edited by a moderator: