Introduce Yourself

DeletedUser

Taken from Pushty on W11 because I think it's a very good post to get going;

Warning - No haters, no trolls, no nastiness.

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

4) Do you play any other worlds?

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

6) How experienced were you when you started UK12?

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?

9) Do you like where the world is now?

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

DeletedUser11204

Lol if your gonna copy it, at least get the correct author.... :p I borrowed it off .net first hehe

DeletedUser

I will start;

5th

Backstabbing and internalling.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Started it, but pretty much been gifted every village.

I dont play any, just internal and backstab.

Nope, will probably get rimmed, by those I backstabbed.

Not at all, hence I am only 6th after all my gifted villages

LOL cause my gf says I say it alot:D

The leaders in LoL, they took me in after all my internalling, for some strange reason.

Yeah I am 5th and I like turning on those who have helped me.

LOL, obviously.

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why
10 I loved backstabbing FAF!

12) What is your favourite moment on this world so far?
When I pleaded in FAF for support, waited for them to send me support, then eave for LoL - I am a great tactician, who needs honour?

DeletedUser6603

25, but the one for me that counts is the tribe one, which is 1 ;-)

Doing my best for my tribemates

Started out on Nippip, but was inevitably going to end up co-playing at some point, I never have time to play solo!

Nope

Absolutely. As long as LoL are on the world, I will be too.

Got a world win under my belt, but im a noob really!

KnK/LoL, nothing better than playing the game with friends.

I can't really answer this one, ive always been one of the leaders!

Very much so. Everything has gone our way the last few weeks, and if FaF want to stop us and SWTEA steamrollering them they are going to have to work extremely hard!

I believe the end game war will be LoL vs SWTEA, as for who will win, much as I like and respect the SWTEA guys, gotta back my own ;-)

Id give it a solid 8. Been an entertaining world, wars galore from day one! Weve also had to work far harder to get ahead on this world than we did on W7, and that has to be testament to the quality of players on W12.

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

Tough one. I love church worlds and I miss my pally, but I guess id have to go for churches. Adds an extra tactical layer to the game that ive always enjoyed.

DeletedUser10816

Rank 25. Same as pablo above :icon_wink: We're more focused on the growth of our tribe than our account

Determination to crush the enemy :icon_twisted:

Yes

No, I can only cope with one at a time (i'm a perfectionist)

As long as my friends are here, i'll be here. So yes

I've been playing since 2009. W1, W7 (won), W12 (winning)

KnK (aka LoL). Ever since I joined them on W1, I felt it was something different. Its not just a tribe, its a community. Everyone looks out for everyone else.

Same as Pablo above.... I've always been a leader in the tribe

Its all going to plan - good allies, poor enemies who dislike each other nearly as much as they dislike their enemies

There can only be one LoL :icon_biggrin:

Whereas the world started out with good prospects, it quickly stopped growing as is the theme with many recent UK worlds. Whilst this makes for a quick world win, it also limits your challenges.
I like the settings, the speed is good, the tactical element provided by the tech levels is great. Its just a shame that the world won't grow enough to make some strategies really worth while.

I miss archers... they add an extra element I feel is missing...

DeletedUser

71 - RL takes its toll, but I'm happy enough for the moment

Competition, and playing with the best! Playing high-level TW is a great accomplishment.

I moved accounts midway, to accommodate more co-players.

Nope! I like to concentrate on one world properly :)

I will stick with KnK/LoL as long as they'll have me, on this world or future worlds!

About two years. I've played a lot of defensive roles on Uk2, etc. but really came into my own playing offensively on Uk7 with KnK.

KnK, hands down. Our leadership is second to none, and the atmosphere is fantastic. Oh, and we have a lot of talent.

Rob, of course! Contrary to popular belief, Paul and Mike do very little on that Nitrogen account :p

It's in a good place. We're going where we want to be, but not too quickly.

We are the most organised, simple as.

7/10. There's nothing world with this world, it is fun, I guess I was just expecting more. The silence from FAF on the externals is frustrating.

Churches. I like clusters! They bring order to my little world :')

DeletedUser11336

annoying Grapevine

Started myself but a bit later than most

yes, my ejit friend at work convinced me to play on his world which was nearly over

Nope, the wife will make me leave:p

played one world but played similar games before

FAF/FAD etc. as i got told off last time i attack my own tribe so only ones i can fight

Fresh prince. due to their diplomacy

No, can we move it?

The wife and salmon handcuffs

No defense research available to none LOL members

DeletedUser

player ranking 61

im a bad loser

from the start

No - i get enough hassle from the Mrs as it is

i have no reason to leave

w2 and here - thats it (but hey its not rocket science is it)

i played w2 for a year or so but left due to point 4

only really been in 2 - LOL & Virtus - both have/had a great core 'team' and everyone works for each other. ive been lucky and never really had to put up with a bad one

was more involved in virtus but gotta admit the commitment from the top here is admirable

cant not - everything going to plan more or less

lol - we are coming up against some good individuals (key word) but you dont win this game on your own

8 - would be higher but have you tried farming with (against) these guys! makes it difficult on start up

dont like this 15 tech setting - you can never quite make it what you want

DeletedUser

Wow.

An imposter account.

Who actually has the time to create a fake email, create a fake tribalwars account, create a fake tribalwars forum account and then create a fake forum response, why not just berate me of your own account?

Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9031

4, playing the sheepdip account

winning the world, and playing with my mates.

started on day 1.

yeah w13, for a laugh

of course. why else would you play this game. :icon_biggrin:

Rank 1, W7. still a NooB though.

KnK.... although can anyone see why LoL was always going to be KnK + 1????

Mike, Pabs and Rob are unique. I have played on other worlds but it is their leadership that is the key to our success

Yes, it has been much tougher than w7, and tbh when we won world 7 we all wanted a challenge and we have been getting it. I hope the FaF guys dont give up. It can get demoralising when you send 70-80 nukes and dont take any villages and in the meantime your tribe still losses a few to individual attacks, but when the chaff have been disposed off, I am looking forward to a good fight.

LoL have not seen anything to dissuade me of that yet.

9, i started frontline, have seen a lot of action, we have been behind all the way until recently, but have turned it round.

churches for me. I love church worlds, it adds a bit more strategy to the game.

DeletedUser10816

--edited out--

Its nice to see that the TW forum mods tollerate impersonation of others, where the intent is clearly to degrade that person.

I presume therefore that Innogames does not disapprove of bullying on their forums?

DeletedUser

I will start;

5th

Backstabbing and internalling.

Started it, but pretty much been gifted every village.

I dont play any, just internal and backstab.

Nope, will probably get rimmed, by those I backstabbed.

Not at all, hence I am only 6th after all my gifted villages

LOL cause my gf says I say it alot:D

The leaders in LoL, they took me in after all my internalling, for some strange reason.

Yeah I am 5th and I like turning on those who have helped me.

LOL, obviously.

10 I loved backstabbing FAF!

12) What is your favourite moment on this world so far?
When I pleaded in FAF for support, waited for them to send me support, then eave for LoL - I am a great tactician, who needs honour?

Sounds like sour grapes to me, If only FaB, sorry i mean FaF tribe had the brains to pull off anything like this. Oh wait a minute they dont even have the brains to organise a worthy Op against us.:icon_rolleyes:

It also amazes me how people hide behind made up names!!

DeletedUser9793

Fluctuates between 35-40

Seratonin

started out.

No

Yes. My mum always taught me to finish what was on dinner plate.

so-so. able to chuck a spear in right direction

past tribe - H.D . { the tribe I was born in and for sentimental reasons will always remember the crew there]
present tribe - LoL. Enjoying playing with this tribe a lot.

The trio who duke up LoL - just so good at what they do. Things just run smoothly and well organised here.
But a big shout to Mr Agraman and Jokest*r who were top top blokes from w2 onwards but now retired

Yes cos we are winning

LoL . The most organised and efficient tribe on this world. A very tight crew. High motivation. Trust amongst players.

8/10. Very good fun. [ it lost 2 points cos [1] IMAO the most competitive world was w2 and hasnt really been matched since. [2] still waiting for FaF to do something groovy

I miss the bowmen.

DeletedUser

43, but rank 1 tribe ofc ;)

playing with mates is an obvious one...but on this world even more motivated as i am playing against mates too :icon_biggrin:

Started on Berg and will end on Berg :)

World 5 Net - Arghos, Underdogs against a huge so called super-tribe...pity they are mostly noobs really, think we are 5k up on conquers hahahaha! :icon_rolleyes:
World 4 Uk - Jimmy White, I merged into the JW account about 18-20months ago (long ass merge :icon_razz:) and have co played ever since though not my main world for a long time so I occassionally went AWOL :icon_redface: I now play solo since original jimmy quit...:icon_sad:
World 6 Uk - TheRiverStyx, My favourite and obviously main world, though I'm not the original Styx as everyone knows, I have taken it from the 2.5mill mark to now 15mill and rising. Smashing everyone out of the water on ODA and generally love my position and the tribe i am in. We've been through thick and thin but it's always been interesting and I see myself sticking through to the very end there :icon_cool:
World 10 Uk - Styx and cmjjj, though i am technically co player of this account I can't claim to do much, just log in and recruit, research and build stuff haha. Chris is the boss over there and I just do what he says....or not as is often the case (Sorry Dude!!) :icon_razz:
(too many I know!!)

Yes :) I'm in a good bunch in LoL and enjoying my time here, not growing as fast as i'd like but oh well i'll sort that now i'm back at uni and have more time on my hands...as for why I will be staying, this will be my last tribalwars world certainly on the Uk servers, i refuse to play with the new prem features (inno idiots :icon_rolleyes:).

Erm I have been playing since god knows when, I played the very first .de world and then switched to the net servers...was the biggest noob you've ever seen for so long but I was quite young then too. Playing for so long and with many brilliant players and picking up tips, tricks and crafty little tactics I'd say i was really very experienced before starting W12, however I must say i have learnt new things since the start of W12. Especially on the leadership and op planning side (thanks to Mike, Rob, Pablo etc)!!

Hmmmm....many many to pick from for me :icon_confused: On World 12, the TEA and then SWTEA are a good bunch, always keep you on your toes and i enjoyed leading them...well sort of enjoyed it (love you guys) :lol: The DJLS bunch and then ~WET~ who merged to form WETLUV on world 4, led by Morning Willow (Marsha) the nicest leader but also one of the most organised leaders I have played under, it was a pleasure to be part of such a nice tribe, the underdogs and mass recruiting noobs we were labelled...shame we took rank 1 and held it for a long long time! (and intend to take it back) Hopping back to W12 again briefly to mention the mighty Lunatics...LoL, a smooth well oiled and fast moving TANK of a tribe. These guys are as good as they come in every aspect of a tribe....However, there's only one tribe that can really be my favourite: World 35 .Net, =APOC= three and a bit years of twists and turns, catastrophe in game, in RL, cheaters, bans, spies, noobs, pros...through thick and thin we were such a strong unit. We didn't play to win, we played to kick ass and have a damn good time doing it!! Best tribe I have ever been in simply because of the amount of time I spent laughing my head off and the stuff that hapened over there and the great great people I had beside me :icon_biggrin:

Candidates range from Mike, Rob, Pablo on this world, to King Arturus on world 35, Marsha on World 4....there are a few....but none can match the mighty Chubbs!!! My Tribal wars hero, yes I am being serious. This man is everything a leader should be and more, the best chap I have ever met on this game. (Sorry Tristan and many others if you ever read this hehe) :)

Not gonna lie if the world was a little bigger and a bit more competition and fight back was seen then i'd be enjoying it more!! :icon_neutral:

LoL, the I think by the time we get through to the solid core of the better players of FAF the game will be well and truly won. I just can't see them bouncing back and winning this world. Therefore it could only be LoL in my eyes :icon_wink:

8...Good friends, good players, good tribes, interesting happenings and world war 12 is an enjoyable one. However the lack of competition and small size means I couldn't rate it any higher than an 8 :icon_neutral:

I'd say churches...but i've had enough of those after 3 1/2 years on w35 and w4 for 2 and a bit! So my vote would be for Smaller tribes!!! Means communication is a higher priority, more competition between tribes, more diplo tactics, I just think smaller tribes makes for a better game!

DeletedUser

OCD

Started day one.

Not at present.

I'll be here as long as LoL are.

2-3 years on .net but been away for couple of years.

w12 LoL of course, .net 2NDLAW (small group took on mass of family tribes, good fun)

The 4 head beast that is LoL leadership, great communication and there attention to detail is impressive.

Whats not to like, we're winning.

LoL

8. Like the settings but the size lets it down slightly.

I miss archers.

DeletedUser5942

I'm just doing this because, I can!

Honestly? The guys and gals I play with - they make it fun

Mine - all mine- apart from an interloper who logs in now and then!

.net 65 - a no-haul world

Why yes, yes I do. Why? Because not to would be rude and personally unsatisfactory. The players that I play with are actual, honest to god human beings who don't think insulting people is 'cool' (a la .net worlds) plus these guys actually care about your game play as well as their own.

Tw wise or worldly wise - an open question deserves an open answer! ;)

Again - this world or others? Taking it as this world - I would have to say SWTEA - why? Well, I could have voted for my own, but that would be rude. SWTEA because they understand what this world is about - they get what we both - as tribes- are aiming to achieve - finally - they're not afraid (if that's the right word) of what will happen when we are the onlly tribes left on the world. Arrogance much? Perhaps.

I refuse to anser on the grounds that it will incriminate me. :)

Yup :)

We will (LoL). Aside from bragging rights - the leaders of LoL have proven and continue to prove that they can plan and execute ops. The tribe members continue to prove that they can and do carry out plans (orders if you will) to facilitate aforementioned orders. In essence we work as a cohesive unit - always have done.

Start up was difficult for me so I'm biased - I'm also one of the smaller players so don't feel qualified to answer.

The setting I would change is not available so is a moot point. :)