Is it time for you all to hit delete?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As of right now... using the World Stats as a guide...

WC :) currently hold:

1) 25% of the worlds player owned villages...
2) Over 30% of the worlds points (if you include every barb village)...
3) over 40% of the worlds troops...

All three are only increasing from one day to the next...

Best way to get the world win condition changed is for WC :) to have 100% dominance before the world has been a year old...

So help us out.. hit delete... :lol:

This post does not represent the views of WC :) or it's members... it's just the ramblings of a man that hasn't had any sleep since the 28th October 2011

Last edited:

DeletedUser5774

As of right now... using the World Stats as a guide...

WC :) currently hold:

1) 25% of the worlds player owned villages...
2) Over 30% of the worlds points (if you include every barb village)...
3) over 40% of the worlds troops...

All three are only increasing from one day to the next...

Best way to get the world win condition changed is for WC :) to have 100% dominance before the world has been a year old...

So help us out.. hit delete... :lol:

This post does not represent the views of WC :) or it's members... it's just the ramblings of a man that hasn't had any sleep since the 28th October 2011

Interesting stats. Proof?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
For 1 and 2.. look at the world stats, look at the number of villages and points that WC :)... do some easy maths... simples...

If you want proof of the number of troops WC :) have.. attack us... or wait till we attack you...

DeletedUser

WC :) Could hit delete making this world a lot more diverse and greater fun for a larger number of players >.<

DeletedUser

WC :) Could hit delete making this world a lot more diverse and greater fun for a larger number of players >.<

Actually it wouldn't. The settings on this world make it almost a cert than whoever gets ahead will have an easy time of staying there.

So if WC all deleted tomorrow, within a few weeks another tribe would get ahead and would very soon be uncatchable. There isn't time for surprise attacks and big shocks as the world is far too slow. As long as tribe 1 stay active, whoever they are, they will only get further ahead.

Personally I would hate it if everyone else quit as it would make the climb to 40 mill incredibly boring.

The real kicker for the other tribes at the moment is that they all have a few really good players but a lot of really bad ones that act as their Achilles heel.

I've seen a few tribes now all support the one player who is getting attacked, then the whole tribes D is wiped as the noob had virtually no wall, spears, swords and HC all at tech level 1. You can calculate the levels by the drop in the wall provided you sent scouts as well. If it is the case that everyone has piled in the defense in a place it is weakest, it becomes worth losing a few nukes to clear a tribes D all in one go, and noble at your leisure.

What is needed is for the good players (not high pointers) to form a tribe. I think with the right people making the right tribe we could be up against it :) Which would be great fun!

DeletedUser

Agree with above
g.php

DeletedUser8105

I've seen a few tribes now all support the one player who is getting attacked, then the whole tribes D is wiped as the noob had virtually no wall, spears, swords and HC all at tech level 1. You can calculate the levels by the drop in the wall provided you sent scouts as well. If it is the case that everyone has piled in the defense in a place it is weakest, it becomes worth losing a few nukes to clear a tribes D all in one go, and noble at your leisure.

Shhhhhhhh...you make my nukes vulnerable.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Agree with Col... if the 20 best players (possible even the top 40 om two tribes) that aren't in WC all joined in one tribe then WC could be challenged...

And by best we mean the ones with more troops than points not the point whores...

As it is I can't see anyone tribe being able to challenge WC (though I've been wrong before) and there doesn't seem to be any organised effort for tribes to all gang up against WC...

DeletedUser3473

Ive got an idea, why dont you recruit me WC :) ? If you do that the rest of the world might stand a chance.

I am a Bad Luck Mascot available for hire.

Past achievements:

Talked my way into top tribe Resist with less than 1000 points, then watched as they died of inactivity.

Managed to get myself adopted by up and coming tribe Ashes, then watched as they fell apart too.

Now let me join YOUR tribe, surely the same thing can't happen three times????? Can it?

DeletedUser

He is, we have deployed him with a 100% success rate so far.

DeletedUser

Agree with Col... if the 20 best players (possible even the top 40 om two tribes) that aren't in WC all joined in one tribe then WC could be challenged...

And by best we mean the ones with more troops than points not the point whores...

As it is I can't see anyone tribe being able to challenge WC (though I've been wrong before) and there doesn't seem to be any organised effort for tribes to all gang up against WC...

I'll be honest, I'm afraid that WC :) will lose interest in the world due to their size and that they'll stop having fun. So maybe WC :) should start a programme that involves them gathering all of the decent players that aren't in WC :) into one tribe, give them the objective of declaring and fighting a decent war against WC :) and then they can see if there is truly a chance for the world to win against WC :).

To make it fair I do advise inviting Pipsdad into WC :) to see if he truly is the bringer of bad luck. :)

I'll await my invite into the World's top 20 players. ;)

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, I'm afraid that WC :) will lose interest in the world due to their size and that they'll stop having fun. So maybe WC :) should start a programme that involves them gathering all of the decent players that aren't in WC :) into one tribe, give them the objective of declaring and fighting a decent war against WC :) and then they can see if there is truly a chance for the world to win against WC :).

To make it fair I do advise inviting Pipsdad into WC :) to see if he truly is the bringer of bad luck. :)

I'll await my invite into the World's top 20 players. ;)

I wouldn't put it past Rob to set it up! :icon_rolleyes:

It may actually be fun, though talking the good players out of their crappy tribes could prove tricky. Often they run them.

There was one in L-S that had a few of us stumped for ages. He didn't have many troops but gave us the run around something evil, admittedly it was largely over the distance but still. In the end we caught on to his tactics so we wiped him and he is now gone (effectively).

If he had been in a good tribe with 19 more like him, ignoring points as irrelevant, we could have had a real fight on our hands.

Something to think about if you are in a tribe with one or two good players.

DeletedUser8105

We're still having fun,destroying top tribes in a week,for example:

image.php

DeletedUser

At a peak of < 1/10th your size, T-C-A hardly constitutes a top tribe (heck, your own account was bigger than them, with Mancunia helping it's no suprise).
Still 14 conquers, nicley done.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There are only two of us attacking... we were looking for a fight.. yeah we should win the fight if you consider the size of the two of us against T-C-A but they haven't as yet put up much of a fight... would of been more fun if they had...

If you have any suggestion where we might find more of a fight and some more fun, let me know... :)

Side 1:
Players: William Barnett I, Trebor Mint
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-A

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 103,389
Side 2: 2,901
Difference: 100,488

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,760
Side 2: 0
Difference: 62,760

chart

DeletedUser

Also because of our size and location now, plus the settings of this world it generally means that it is 3 or 4 of our members against one tribe.

I also know from working with the guys here that anything is possible if you are very active and you know how to play.