Is there a Bashing rule/limit?

DeletedUser

Hello,
I ask this question because every time I restart on a world the same guy constantly finds me and attacks me just to bash/grieve me, no matter what points I'm at he will consistently attack me so I can not advance at all and it just makes the game unplayable at that point.
I play on the Classic World.
Is there nothing I can do but stop playing because he has around 20 - 40 villages all/most maxed so there is nothing I can do to combat him?

DeletedUser360

If I was you I'd play under a new account name. Find a good tribe early on and ask the leadership for advice and learn the game well. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Well I don't need advice because I've been playing for several years on the .net version of tribal wars but didn't realise there was a UK one to go to until recently. This isn't based on him being better, it just he has vastly more troops and villages and I start out with one then when I'm out of beginners protection he starts to attack again and soon enough he nobles me instead of getting one that is a lot more worth while.

DeletedUser360

Well I don't need advice because I've been playing for several years on the .net version of tribal wars but didn't realise there was a UK one to go to until recently. This isn't based on him being better, it just he has vastly more troops and villages and I start out with one then when I'm out of beginners protection he starts to attack again and soon enough he nobles me instead of getting one that is a lot more worth while.

I've been playing from when there were just 2 worlds on .net the game changes all the time and you can learn new things, those that get left behind are players who have a closed mind and don't want to learn of other players, everyone learns off each other and works well. Be sure to start again and learn

DeletedUser360

Did you play till the end of W1 net?

Almost to the end yes, the war was 2 vs 1 tribes, as soon as the 2 tribes on our side merged it was blatantly obvious we'd win and I had to go away for a short while, so I gifted my account to the tribe. World 10 finished before world 1, I won that the world and stuck right to the end. Later game is very boring and tedious.

DeletedUser13240

Did you see a player called Arcwand at all? I know what you mean mate because I joined UK w15 when it started to the very end and most of it was very tense and the end was extremely boring.

DeletedUser360

Did you see a player called Arcwand at all? I know what you mean mate because I joined UK w15 when it started to the very end and most of it was very tense and the end was extremely boring.

Yes, I really do recognise that name, was he in the east/south-east area?

DeletedUser360

I was a baron for WLE, mainly up in K17,27,26,36,7 areas, it's a long story but I was physically unable to continue playing tribalwars because of my place of residence, it was literally just after world 10 finished (that's the only world I stuck around on until the very end), also had to give up an account on world 51 with a rank #1 tribe that eventually won as well as W1N on world 1 of this (albeit right at the start of this world)