Is there a war going on and nones posting on here?

DeletedUser13278

Nah you clearly just like putting bias stats up so i corrected it for the neutral viewers. And once again can i remind you of the support setting on the world, the 'SNAKES' you are speaking of were open season for you guys until support could arrive, much like villages they took from SoD, i would say poor from SoD on capitalizing on that. You sound pretty beat about them leaving, but it was their choice, deal with it.

Funnily enough your arguing on the basis of what you see, you don't have all the facts. I may be a member of SoD but i'll iron out your comments regarding SoD's poor efforts.

The two players in question gave away all the information on our OP. Once all the nukes had been launched (command sharing is mandatory) Our two once beloved tribe members left. How can a tribe who used most of it's attacking force possible capitalize on open villages, when they don't have any troops to take the villages? That's assuming they're empty, which when you betray a tribe, you'll make sure aren't empty. I'm sorry, but the speed of this world leaves some what to be desired, we can't simple reincarnate dead nukes or soon to be dead nukes in five minutes, it's not a speed world. Some evict member may come a long and say something like 'That's all SoD had in terms of nukes? Pathetic' Let me remind you that the player we opped now has the highest opponents defeated award as a defender on this world by far. Clearly showing that we got shafted by spies and that Evict have yet to commit to an op quite as much as SoD have.

Now, in terms of us showing poor effort in capitalizing on our members leaving, have you seen the location of the players that left? My guess is no. Both Dickix and Bullcrap sit predominantly in K34, who owns K35 and K24? You guessed it Evict. Support was never hundreds of hours away, nor did we have the opportunity to catch them off guard. When you decide to betray a tribe, I think it's safe to assume you self stack your villages in danger, and i think it's also safe to assume that you'll help your accomplice out with support. Realistically giving the absolutely shocking term of events SoD generally doesn't seem demoralized, you may think I'm being bias or trying to spout propaganda, but no one even let a shocked fart out when they left. All it did was is anger Martin Daniels and Pac man, who have been giving Duckas and Bulsmack a hard time ever since. Just to back my point out, please look at the link below, yes the curve does rise. But it'll fall soon enough again.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&id=709386

I'd like to remind you, that when you pick on someones points for being invalid. Please at least make sure you yourself know the facts. You can point the bias finger all you want, but for someone who wants to give a fair view for those who are mutual, your doing a shocking job.

DeletedUser13250

did anyone else yawn through that or was it just me.
i even hit the link then found a whole other paragraph afterwards

anywho, i feel i must point out -

'do you even lift' says (stupid name by the way:) 'Clearly showing that we got shafted by spies and that Evict have yet to commit to an op quite as much as SoD have'.

- i think you have yet to look at the spikes in the stats my friend. i believe our first big spike is larger than any you have yet to produce. i.e. we took more off you in an 'op' than you have in any of your 'ops'.

and
the two guys that jumped over to us. well. lets remove them and all of their exploits and yours against them from the equation then shall we. it works out more in our favor do you even lift, lol, i cant take that seriously, i'm going to call you jesabelle, which means you've contradicted our mutual friend pickyplumb.

we knew bringing them over would harm the stats, it was a given... i'll let miv show you the mail if he's up for it because it clearly states exactly what happened. i.e. lost many but ruin you in the process which brings us to this forums more recent 'oh we were so wronged of course your going to win' language, have some self respect and throw some nobles at me dammit.

now do me the favor and show the war stats excluding the two coming over to us and bring in those players you had removed from your tribe to save your stats from looking even worse.

zues for example + 2 (+ more if they were red)
glxwin + 6
housekitten + 2 (+ more if they were red)
renegademaster + 2
spencerdadencer + 3
i'm bored but you get the point

and while one should have a grasp over their internals. your players are clearly thankful to be away so much they don't even inform you, who wants to be dragged back into that drama filled nonsense, trying to bulk up the points with high level players while tearing down their friends, it doesn't sound like a good foundation to build a tribe on.
a new name doesn't change your (comes out between my bumb cheeks) players. - slyly avoids the moderators. sad to say but the southern half of your tribe fell apart a long time ago.

at least 4 of the (now) sods member have told me they were going to quit and still might. ummm - morale+

and jessabelle i can not remember the last nuke i had

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10341

to be fair your op today sucked big time, maybe as much as our mivanoski op :) and i lost count of the amount of nobles we killed today, we are just getting into the swing of things. if anyone needs some advice about sending trains throw me a mail ill gladly point you in the right direction. when you lose less that 100 infantry sniping three nobles its a good day in the office

DeletedUser13250

sorry that was long. i thought we were doing long speeches.

i'm guessing seni, come on scarred give me a clue :)

and you'll lose your job if your playing this war from your office mate.

DeletedUser11112

grand total of 22 sniped trains (1 with offence troops going off the reps in our forum) 22 dead nukes 2 recaps and 2 losses, considering the guy who was being opped wasnt sat at his pc all day that is a good day, cant complain.

anyone care to hazard a guess at how many packets that has cost evict today, or maybe what evict will be doing for the next 2 weeks, like err farming.

little tip for you guys, dont send 36 hrs trains.

biscuit anyone?

DeletedUser13250

are these biscuits tangible? i've been tricked before :)

22 nukes.
need i remind you of your op on miv but 2 days ago. must have been nearly 200. defender of the day was over 2 million units.

clue as to whom picky is now.

and hilow could farm that in a day :)

DeletedUser11112

yeah but virkie wasnt stacking against you he planned to snipe everything which he mostly did, had he stacked itd be close to 400 nukes.

but hey why would he waste troops on your crappy lc nukes, its taken you 2 weeks to get 2 off him and a mass tribe op, pfft, tell ya what sod are having a real giggle at those reps i can tell you great for morale cheers evict!

you guys best gear up for the next 200 nukes heading your way.

biscuits are Oreos of course durrrr ;0)

DeletedUser13250

yeah but virkie wasnt stacking against you he planned to snipe everything which he mostly did, had he stacked itd be close to 400 nukes.

but hey why would he waste troops on your crappy lc nukes, its taken you 2 weeks to get 2 off him and a mass tribe op, pfft, tell ya what sod are having a real giggle at those reps i can tell you great for morale cheers evict!

you guys best gear up for the next 200 nukes heading your way.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=161999

are we talking about the same player here? :)

DeletedUser11112

why did you underline great for morale? it was we were well happy last night had a biscuit party n all! im nackard today

DeletedUser

Nah you clearly just like putting bias stats up so i corrected it for the neutral viewers. And once again can i remind you of the support setting on the world, the 'SNAKES' you are speaking of were open season for you guys until support could arrive, much like villages they took from SoD, i would say poor from SoD on capitalizing on that. You sound pretty beat about them leaving, but it was their choice, deal with it.

Jeeze, how narrow minded are you?
The stats I posted clearly stated for the neutral viewers that EVICT were winning overall, the stats were posted to show that over the last week SoD had captured 20 villages over EVICT which showed the momentum of the war regardless of the snake like move from EVICT was on SoD's side.
Is also showed that SoD were capitalizing on the two cowards that jumped ship to EVICT as much as we could (ya know after 90% of the tribe's nukes going splat...

@--H--
Assumption is the mother of all .... ups right? Never did I state I was quitting? I just took a couple of months away from the externals.

DeletedUser

can you take another few months? :)

Talking of taking a few months, you've been awfully quiet since the war started, you speak of how dead the south is for SoD... What happened to you, taste it, fireforce ect? Not seen many reports from any of you guys...

DeletedUser13250

been away for about a month. thanks for not attacking :)

DeletedUser

Don't forget what you said --H--... The south is dead, and its a well known fact the dead cannot access the internet to launch attacks...

DeletedUser

Jeeze, how narrow minded are you?
To you...very. i have seen you on the forums, you enjoy riling things up and forcing your own opinions on people so yes i am narrow minded to you because
1.I don't want to consider your ideas
2.I don't care for your opinion
Respect is earned.