Is there a war going on and nones posting on here?

DeletedUser10341

lol i believe you have your account being kept warm for you while you study :)

DeletedUser6488

Dark you forgot to add sod's other acadamy

Side 1:
Tribes: Evict, PHO
Side 2:
Tribes: sod 2, SoD, BBBbbb

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 145
Difference: 203

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,950,363
Side 2: 1,188,511
Difference: 1,761,852

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: sod 2, SoD, BBBbbb

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 7
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 197,178
Side 2: 48,509
Difference: 148,669

chart

DeletedUser6488

Not when after we took 78 villages from them they binned the tribe

Completely relevant to the overall stats

DeletedUser

Hi Shaun...long time since I have been on here.....just popped in saw your name, can not believe your still here playing. Sometimes I wish I still had the time to play.

Looks like you have this war (if you can call it that) well in hand.

Good Luck to you Pal

Cheers

DeletedUser6488

Hiya mate

Yeah fall in and out with this game lol

Stay away mate it's downhill nowadays although you find the time hit me up ;-)

And for sure looks that way our enemy seems to be having there own war on barbs and we all know that only takes you so far :-D

DeletedUser

Come back for the War Gods?? I doubt you'd get that much TW talent together again. The game changed IMO, I liked it before the flags.... well before version 7 tbh. It was much harder

Not got the time anymore.....I quit twice and thats enough......and I'm too busy..... I've got two jobs, two kids a dog and a missus. Oh and discovered sleeping at night instead of staying awake until daft o'clock sending attacks.

DeletedUser

A lot happened in past few days...Pacman is being PACkaged away into evict warehouses as we speak. Another SoD Awol that will need internaling soon? Anyway back to the bat cave

DeletedUser920

Tumbleweed blows across the savannah. We thought we'd jump into the middle of the action and take some villages because, well basically there's not much space. Personally i was too lazy to keep up the pressure to get a live village from a distance, so we moved in next door. Yawn - what a waste of time. A few hundred attacks later across 2-3 villages and 90% were fakes and the rest bounced.

Sorry - we need a better response if we're to make an effort here.

DeletedUser

Stat attack
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SoD, sod 2

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 2
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 291,437
Side 2: 19,313
Difference: 272,124

chart

DeletedUser

Billo and Vage hit delete soon after duke tiger leaving the world. Is there much fight left in this disorderly lot ?

DeletedUser360

The war has been a lot more even than I expected. As I said in the past, as soon as Royals and Evict bound together to fight SLAP, Evict would win the world. SLAP and Royals were both rim tribes, neither had much power, Evict or SoD would always eventually win, I didn't see how Royals fell, I have not been on for a long time, but I am guessing after SLAP went, the Royals/Evict Alliance/NAP broke down and Royals activity fell as players realised what was to come so they merged to form a SoD academy as a last stand against Evict.

DeletedUser

Evict dominating caps on SoD Op day once again.
Evict 24 taken
SoD 1 Taken

DeletedUser

Tried to make a statement on w20 and ended up getting Evicted, what a disorderly bunch.....The end is coming.