Is This a First?

DeletedUser

Richard (mrchief) and Kath (MrsChief)

Would like to announce our Wedding which is due to take place on 30th October this year.

The reason I am posting this here is that we actually met through tribal wars playing on World 3.

So are we the first UK server wedding?

Kath and Richard

DeletedUser

Congrats to you both :icon_biggrin:

Not sure if you guys are the first but you certainly are right up there! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

congrats guys, hope you use the shared internet connection :D

DeletedUser

I could certainly hazard a guess at that and it isn't the man that started this thread :p

DeletedUser8772

Richard (mrchief) and Kath (MrsChief)

Would like to announce our Wedding which is due to take place on 30th October this year.

The reason I am posting this here is that we actually met through tribal wars playing on World 3.

So are we the first UK server wedding?

Kath and Richard

Congrats guys, all the best for the future

DeletedUser8468

Considering Tribalwars is usually responsible for breaking up many a relationship, this makes a refreshing change.

Seriously though, my warmest congrats to both of you. I hope you have a great day and many happy years together.

DeletedUser5450

congrats mr and mrs chief :)

good luck with all the future.

DeletedUser

I'd be fairly confident in saying that your the first to have a UK server marriage but I think its happened on .net also.

Congratulations!!

Timmy

DeletedUser5582

This is wonderful news! Wishing you all the very best and will add a certain spice to the household chores when Kath asks you if you have done the snipes yet?!

DeletedUser

congrates to you both hope you have many happy years together :)

DeletedUser

Thankyou all so much for your kind wishes...means a lot to both of us. It just shows that from this game...not only do we all make very good friends, and have a lot of fun playing, but we can also make much more meaningful connections..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8385

i know it has happened on .net but may be the first time here, in any case congrats.