Is This a First?

DeletedUser8972

At last, my parents are getting married, does this mean I'm not an orphan anymore??:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8897

congrats guys, but i just cant resist asking the question... have you even met each other face to face lol..im old school, so the attraction is of a physical live nature, not through grammatical Implicative flirting..so i find it strange...but hey, what ever blows your hair back...i wish you all the best and hope you live to see many grand children.

DeletedUser

Not the first wedding, theres a couple in G.F on uk2, who announced their wedding before xmas. Not sure if they met through tw tho.

Congratulations.

DeletedUser8972

congrats guys, but i just cant resist asking the question... have you even met each other face to face lol..im old school, so the attraction is of a physical live nature, not through grammatical Implicative flirting..so i find it strange...but hey, what ever blows your hair back...i wish you all the best and hope you live to see many grand children.

Oh yes, the Chiefs have met, they have even had another tribe mate handcuffed to their radiator!!!

The Chiefs don't do things in half measures.........

DeletedUser

Indeed, Atrocity is mine and Chiefs love child...so we must have met!

DeletedUser8972

Good morning mummy dearest, can I come out of the cellar tonight??

DeletedUser

We might let you out of the cellar tonight if you are very good!...not taking the handcuffs off though...:lol:

DeletedUser8972

I'll nuke that villa you asked about if you let me out for a short while......:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ok then...I will let you out as a treat!....no biting though!

DeletedUser8972

I'm afraid that mummy incests that we limit it to a menage au trois.........

Ooops, of course I meant insists!!