is this the end as we know it?!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Ok quick confession!

Am a W3 person but thought would sneak onto W7 for a bit of funsies and see how militia and churches and morale (ugh) all worked!

So I do my start up and begin spear wars with my neighbours with just Binky my trusty Paladin to help me. I farm and as I grow begin to clear those close to me (blah blah you know the routine!)

However next door was (at first) a larger villa and a founder no less of the Knight Templar Tribe who have 27k points to my 500 odd. Um a challenge! So I scout and then send in my lc. Alas the guy was online so he activates his militia. I lose some lc and gain some clay :icon_cry:

so think will mail (as to be honest chatting to folk ingame is the best thing about TW as otherwise is just a clicky thing) to say well done etc etc

here is mail

lightyjo today at 20:44
Hehe you have to love militia!

amh227 today at 20:45
can I help you with anything????

lightyjo today at 20:45
yes resources

need a lot of iron!

amh227 today at 20:46
nothing here for you.

then he blocks me!

I mean what is all that about?! 27k points to 500?! He has tribemates close I have well Binky and lets face it he not going to log on when I;m not here?!

and he blocks me?!

Is TW dead as we know it?!

Discuss!

DeletedUser

You were not rude enough. If you are bluntly rude you get to have an in game flame war and it is very funny. Or alternatively you get the person begging you for a personal alliance like I had on Startup.net

Told him I was the friendly local combine harvester.

Still looks like you found someone who doesnt know how to have fun.

DeletedUser

No I dont think so, some people are just like that, I am able to have good light hearted conversations with people who I attack and ones that attack me so its just him and probably a few others in my opinion, not TW.

DeletedUser5582

maybe! I hope you are right but another tribe (sent me invite with no mail etc etc) so mailed and (sheesh read it)

lightyjo on 01.02. at 19:05
Hiya,

ok so why should I join?

Jo

UpSsS on 01.02. at 20:10
because I lend we will dominate the k 43... and you will serve there!

if you want to be of ours.... ;-)

lightyjo on 01.02. at 21:27
um am not convinced!

will see how you guys do as not sure of who will join as yet.

Jo

So they withdrew their invite and then lo and behold sent another one!

Figured would see what they are like and attacked one of their members a few times to see what would happen and all they did was to withdraw the invite!

I appreciate am on the rim but still!

DeletedUser

lol, am... Im pretty sure that happens on other servers as well, "I lend we will dominate the k 43... and you will serve there!"<-- I love this! but still im sure there are good players around you just try harder.

DeletedUser

You get this from every tribe they all want to be strong man of their region. They have to play the game because if you dont have the knowledge you have to appear to know what you are doing or no-one will join you.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Got to say the standard of players on the rim in W7 is shocking.... you expect a lot of noobs but hope they actually want to learn rather than just try and convince themselves and everyone else that they know what they are doing...

I'm rubbish at this game, on the Rim, and dominate everyone in my 30x30.. but least I'm trying to learn..

DeletedUser5582

"I lend we will dominate the k 43... and you will serve there!"<-- I love this!

yes that did make me giggle some. Had an awful image of me serving them flagons of ale whilst they sat around stroking cats and plotting the domination of K43 :icon_eek:

Got to say the standard of players on the rim in W7 is shocking.... you expect a lot of noobs but hope they actually want to learn rather than just try and convince themselves and everyone else that they know what they are doing...

I'm rubbish at this game, on the Rim, and dominate everyone in my 30x30.. but least I'm trying to learn..

ah Mancunia (if indeed is the same one I used to know and if is mail me!?! you are right but guess is finding the right tribe and being lucky enough to have folk teach you as I found in W3 in TFF.

Part of me is ranting at these folk thinking it would be so simple to clear me and why on earth aren;t you doing it?!

At this rate will be forced to buy premium!!!!

DeletedUser

Their members in K46 are dying.
Their leader (amh227) was forcefully removed from k46 by GG for trying to attack us now he is in your area :p
He blocked me for sending a whole bunch of fakes and some messages, don't take it personally.

DeletedUser

Wait so are you saying that a tribe of 27k points is scared of a 500 point player because 1 player decides to activate his milita (which is wise if he has low mines or no defense) and blocks you for been a pain in the ass? I mean seriously kid, I don't know who you are on W3 but just because you play a older world does not by all means, mean that your better than everyone else here.

Everyone is a noob at one stage, so to answer your question TW is not dead.

DeletedUser5582

Wait so are you saying that a tribe of 27k points is scared of a 500 point player because 1 player decides to activate his milita (which is wise if he has low mines or no defense) and blocks you for been a pain in the ass? I mean seriously kid, I don't know who you are on W3 but just because you play a older world does not by all means, mean that your better than everyone else here.

Everyone is a noob at one stage, so to answer your question TW is not dead.

um before posting suggest you read posts first.

Never said their tribe scared of 500 point player nor that activating militia was anything but a good play (see bit where I point out I LOST lc and gained some clay in case am losing you here?!)

Was I being a pain? Well with your awesome powers of deduction am sure you thought so but if you look closely think you will see that my first mail was friendly?! No?

Then you move on with your 20:20 vision and leap sorry deduce that because I play another world I am saying am some sort of uber player?! Of course you do say other player is a noob so of course we bow to your awesomesauyness and maybe I got off lightly?

or maybe you should think before typing?

What I was saying is that if players block others (um Lurky Death person read other posts and see if you can spot the pattern of blocking here?) after the first farming/clearing run then this game becomes just a clicky thing and therefore dull as what makes the game fun is chatting to your opponents.

However I loved the helpful hint of when people should activate their militia so ty! maybe you should write a guide and share your awesomesauyness with everyone?

or maybe not

DeletedUser

um before posting suggest you read posts first.

Never said their tribe scared of 500 point player nor that activating militia was anything but a good play (see bit where I point out I LOST lc and gained some clay in case am losing you here?!)

Was I being a pain? Well with your awesome powers of deduction am sure you thought so but if you look closely think you will see that my first mail was friendly?! No?

Then you move on with your 20:20 vision and leap sorry deduce that because I play another world I am saying am some sort of uber player?! Of course you do say other player is a noob so of course we bow to your awesomesauyness and maybe I got off lightly?

or maybe you should think before typing?

What I was saying is that if players block others (um Lurky Death person read other posts and see if you can spot the pattern of blocking here?) after the first farming/clearing run then this game becomes just a clicky thing and therefore dull as what makes the game fun is chatting to your opponents.

However I loved the helpful hint of when people should activate their militia so ty! maybe you should write a guide and share your awesomesauyness with everyone?

or maybe not

Oh dear me, I guess you have no idea who I am? I'm Death Lurks Beotch :icon_cool:

Firstly your first mail was not friendly, you attacked someone and tried to rub it in. I mean are you aware that your not friendly if you attack someone?

Secondly I am awesome, its a fact. If you would like to test me by all accounts join uk8 when it opens I'm sure we could have some fun there.

Thirdly you pick on a noob and create a topic about it? Your on the rim, players are normally sent there because their either noobs or was very unlucky to be nobled by a better player.

So join uk8 on the day that it starts and lets see how well you do there, hey maybe you can have your own little special topic just like this one.

Kthxbai

DeletedUser5582

lololololololol

ok so you have gone for the ignore what was said approach and go for the I'm the best player so yah boo sucks to everything else. Feeble. You would impress me (am easily impressed don't fret) more by saying yes maybe was a bit hasty in my post rather than the stroking of your epeen?!

Um as for your now legendary powers of deduction! Was my mail friendly? Well you would need to have seen the report and how many LC I lost to how much clay gained but shakes head lol why I am saying this as you of course being an uber smexy player KNOW all this.

For the last time. Did not start this thread to pick on a new player merely the fact that he blocked me and was wondering if others were experiencing this and the days of tw banter were over?

Slaps head. Lol but of course you know this being uber smexy and being able to READ and THINK before typing as clearly you picked up on the settings of UK8.....!

As for you honey well you assume that guy is a noob which again shows your epic cognitive abilities and your innate nastiness? You call me a bitch? and you think you;re a great player?!

Nope. Sorry a great player is not just someone who knows what to click and when but also someone with a little bit of class about them in how they act and play the game. Think you fail here massively and very publicly. Ty you though for making me laugh very hard when reading your post this morning!

On topic. The original guy has renamed his villa Dodge City! Think maybe some green shoots in TW yet

DeletedUser

Firstly hun I did you call you a bitch, I said I'm Death Lurks Beotch.

Please atleast try when responding to me, I mean all the above text is jibberish. You keep saying the same thing over and over and over again.

Lol you know what a great player is? I mean seriously once you have played against some of the best then you can judge to who is a great player. I am a great player and I don't need a big mouthed active forum poster tell me otherwise. The fact of the matter is that just because you can type on the forums does not by all accounts mean your any good ingame.

W8 you up for it? Or are you another Adellion? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Death lurks perhaps look at W3 quickly
see if you spot LightyJo.

DeletedUser5582

Firstly hun I did you call you a bitch, I said I'm Death Lurks Beotch.

Please atleast try when responding to me, I mean all the above text is jibberish. You keep saying the same thing over and over and over again.

Lol you know what a great player is? I mean seriously once you have played against some of the best then you can judge to who is a great player. I am a great player and I don't need a big mouthed active forum poster tell me otherwise. The fact of the matter is that just because you can type on the forums does not by all accounts mean your any good ingame.

W8 you up for it? Or are you another Adellion? :icon_rolleyes:

have played against some truly great players (not just those that so name themselves!)

still good to see you dodge the reason for my reply to your original post but hey lets leave it here until we meet ingame! I only have 800 points on W7 so if you truly awesomesauyness then sure you can catch me and rim me?

Unless you have Adellionlike excuses?!

DeletedUser5450

now, i dont make a habit off def jo but seriously...

Firstly your first mail was not friendly, you attacked someone and tried to rub it in. I mean are you aware that your not friendly if you attack someone?

this was a joke right ?? only people who cant distinguish rl from this "GAME" would say something that ridiculas.

attacking someone is not friendly ? its a game, its all friendly :icon_eek: were all here playing a game together, why not make friends. when people come to pay me a visit i tend have a good friendly chat with them. there is no need for insults and jo's pm seemed nice enough.

i have been playing for TW for two years, and the most fun i have had is warring with people i know, friends...

you seem far to serious for this, perhaps warhammer is more your style ?

So join uk8 on the day that it starts and lets see how well you do there, hey maybe you can have your own little special topic just like this one.

i'll see you there... and if you ever fancy trying out a speed round mail me anytime, would love to find out how good your leet skilz are :icon_twisted:

p.s, perhaps your forum name should have been mouthy lurks ?? lololol or ImAgOnNaTaLkU2DeAtH :lol: