Is this world just too slow... discussion...

DeletedUser

I find myself wondering did you just mean noble rushing in general "is a stupid idea" , or just for this particular world, Monty.

I have resisted the urge to join so far but I would have thought it the best tactic for those wishing to out pace the pack.

The equation used to work out your maximum haul is also linked to x villages and the first player who reaches 2 villas will also double his limit if I am not mistaken.

With that in mind, the right build might give you an edge with just 1 village but by the time some one noble rushing reaches five they will almost certainly be out farming the rest of the world by a large margin. I think it would be my aim to rush for a change if I was actually playing these settings.

Please fell free to correct that as my math is almost always wrong.

Like stated above, your hauled limit only increases by 1000. Now, if you rush to nobles you're most likely going to still be focusing on your main. In my opinion, it's stupid to be detrimental to yourself by nobling and not being able to support the village you noble (which is usually through feeding/farming).

Therefor, it would be best to take things slow, build your main, and noble larger already built villages.

DeletedUser3371

With my math as usual corrected by others ( thanks KrAzY ), yeah, I have to agreed with you and would probably play in a similar way. The farming increase, as explained, isn't significant enough to risk every thing by rushing with too few troops to look after yourself properly.

DeletedUser

I think this world was made for players with not a lot of time to play it, or players who not have 10 co-players playing it.
Fact of the settings is to let players who not have a lot of time to farm, time to enjoy the game.

Most other worlds players rush to lc units farm like mad, if there not able a co-player will take over.
Farming and farming to noble see a weak village crush it and noble it, then balance there offence and take another and another again and again.
As some players can goto work and play the game at work or co-playing is well sorted not many players or tribes will take them on.

Hi speed worlds I never played and I want ever play them.
This world is very slow but I joined it to what will happen more than any other reason.

So many players I've meet on uk and net all do the same thing.
See where they join if to hard quit or restart on the rim, I always try my luck and lick the bigger players bum :icon_redface: well it's an option.

I have been noble and placed to the rim twice once I was new to the game the next time missed back timing by 1 second :mad:

Well I joined this world knowing it was going to be a bit slow but happy to give it ago