Is this Your Barb?

DeletedUser5582

Ok this is a W8 Public Service announcement!

Do you live in K55?
Have you lost your barb?
Are you frantic with worry?
Are you swearing at your PC trying to photobucket a pic of your Barb onto a Word document so you can print off hundreds of copies to paste onto lamp posts with your mobile number, the word lost and maybe a reward?

DO NOT FRET! It has been found!!!!

It is being cared for my Mr.F from tribe WKD who has accidentally nobled it!

Now I know you (like me) were absolutely certain that WKD do NOT noble barbs and if they did got booted or went to war over it?!

So imagine my surprise when sending out my farm runs to get this message :icon_eek:

Mr. F today at 12:55
Just letting you know I nobled a barb by accident, someone else must have lowered the loyalty and I took it while i was asleep hence the name!
I'm guessing your just bookmarking so just thought i'd let you know, sorry again, hate barb noblers!

Jord

Now I often farm with nobles then fall asleep to make my dreams more exciting (um recently has been Nauz dressed in a floppy hap, singing under my window "come farm with me" but I digress)

So as you can imagine I was intrigued!!

Mr. F today at 13:12
Well I sent out my nobles so they werent in the village while i was asleep, they hit the village at 25 loyalty so someone else must have been hitting it so I ended up taking it with 1 barb, not impressed as it's a waste of a noble!
But yeah course I'll dodge, sorry again.

Jord

well polite barb noblers are better than non polite ones and he sort of dodged though I sensed a pattern emerging on the sleep thing.....

Uninvited Guest today at 16:03
um funny dodge though!

Mr. F today at 16:05
Well I'm hoping they step forward and continue to noble it or im going to be pretty peed off tbh :(

I don't really fancing building another vill from scratch and being called a barb muncher lolol.

Thanks and yeah I know, I keep falling asleep cause of the hot weather! Having a bad day, GJ you didnt lose many troops >.<

Jord

So if you are nobled by WKD then do not worry as they probably fell asleep whilst they did it!!!

Now back to main topic! If this was you and you are worried sick about where your barb went then do not fret as Mr F has it safe and sound (let NO one say he is building troops in it though as this is a lie)

Currently he is feeding it clay and some wood but he is quite keen to hand it back (get his coins back I think!). So if you are the barb nobler (awake or sleepy your choice) then please let him know.

Barb answers to Rover and isn;t toilet trained. Of course he may then noble you (asleep to make it harder) as you'll have identified yourself as unable to go for a red dot but again DO NOT FRET. Simply mail Purple WKD (politely) and say that you need help and guidance and salvation will be yours!!!

Message ends.

P.s. Kudos to Mr F for saying ok to post on here to help find the barb owner!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lol'd

Seen someone from WKD post saying a barb gt nobled by accident wondered what they ment:lol:

DeletedUser745

So much sarcasm and satire, my head hurts. Anyways, it was funny XD ... the incident as well as the OP's post.

DeletedUser4147

I've lost my barb!

In fact i think 6 of my barbs have been nobled!

i'm surrounded by barb munching TURTLES....

btw, i understand dodging nobles, but seriously to actually take the barb is just funny :lol:

DeletedUser8378

I too have lost a barb, but tomorrow, i shall have the last laugh.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :icon_rolleyes: