Jealousy?

DeletedUser

I'm sure we've all heard the saying, "haters gone hate". Well, UK9, haters gone hate. But we ain't mad, you just jelly. Am I right? A little birdy told us about some particular jelly tribes:

TBS - Mr TOXiiC today at 18:55Quote
axes have changed there name to POTOTO
SAXSW. - Xavier Harkonen today at 18:59Quote
yeah i noticed they probably cant spell..lol
SAXANG - Robulous today at 19:23Quote
Not to be pejorative against ***, but POTOTO's profile is so ***!
SAXSW - Hangyakusha today at 19:26Quote
yea its pretty sad to be sure lol.
SAXSW. - Xavier Harkonen today at 19:28Quote
yeah but that doesnt mean we dont take them seriously whatever their name they are still a threat
SAXSW - Athelstan4 today at 19:29Quote
Absolutely.
SAXSW - sparkeswatts today at 19:37Quote
Lets fry 'em
SAXANG - Chaos101 today at 19:38Quote
And chop em up!
SAXSW. - Xavier Harkonen today at 19:40Quote
i love fried POTOTO with a few eggs and bacon

Now I must ask, why, oh why would someone hate on our tribe's tables. IT'S A TABLE FLAG TOO OK! Now, they are so jealous not only do they put down our table, they have a coalition against us!

Hangyakusha today at 11:24
Good Morning All,

I hope as always you are keeping well.

I would like to ask you all to begin building your villas up please, get your walls up to a min of level 10 please, and build your villas solely untill Sunday night of this week.

On monday morning you can begin building troop again to match your new points, it is a sad but true fact that bigger pointed players look alot more meaner and are attacked alot less than small pointed players are.

Also with Axes in 2nd place now in our K, we deff need to maintain our 1st place spot, so villas on the build till this Sunday night, and on Monday morning troops on the build to match your new points.

The Same is being sent out to all tribes in our family for them to do also, setting a goal to meet is always a good thing for anytribe.

Thank you.

Rob

Now as you can see, this guy knows what he's doing. But he doesn't stop there. How do you take down the big guys on the block? SQUADS OF COURSE!

We will be putting in place a Squad Leader for each of our squads, each squad leader will be answerable to the over all commander who is Athelstan4, new Squad Leaders will be chosen by Athelstan4.

Once you are chosen to be a Squad Leader please mail all in your squad right away and find out who is Off troops and Who is Def troops, defenders will defend the attackers in each squad.

A vital part of being in a squad is that you all mail each other now and get to know each other quickly and you all open mails from your respective Squad Leaders.

Ok Monty, they may talk of squads, but...show us proof. Ok GOOD SIR!

Squad 1

Sonic x
Nutty proffessor
General Trask Squad Leader
Target village - Cool Village Bro (508|529) K55

Squad 2

Bellum Deus
Fishh Squad Leader
Thee Greek
salem al fayed
Steve1973
Target Village - Inb4 Loses Axes (518|502) K55

Squad 3

Warnut
Athelstan4 Squad Leader
Kashmir Tuchas
huss8357
No target yet

Squad 4

Alaman
Lord Wotan
Hangyakusha
Xavier Harkonen
Smithy1977
Target village -Co-Winning (508|515) K55 - deleted account...:D

Squad 5

Petekingdom
Cambsrog
Sir Tolga
Gondor56
Target Village - Yonezawa (521|516) K55

So all because my tribe POTOTO has such an awesome profile, a coalition of tribes has formed up to take us down. I have one question before I go:

08e0c4d7-8ef0-4b22-9732-2afb8bafd1d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rob (aka DRebel). Never in my TW life did a leader inspire so many differing emotions at one time as Rob mangaed to when I was led by him on UK4 *shudder*.
lol4.gif
tickedoff.gif
doh.gif
thud.gif

"Bigger pointed players look a lot meaner". I cried out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SAXSW. - Xavier Harkonen today at 18:59Quote
yeah i noticed they probably cant spell..lol

:icon_eek:

I never went to school :icon_cry:

^ True story!

DeletedUser

It's even more funny when you look at who's in the squad against me. One of them is a farm to Barcelona (Has to be, cannot believe he's that close to the Barcelona and not a farm) and then Sir Tolga I've been toying with for lols. I gotta give him credit where credit is due, the guy sure is active enough to dodge my scouts. I'll get him yet though, only a matter of time :D

DeletedUser

A name I thought I would not see again, wonder how his iron fist and autocratic rule goes down there. It was a jolly good jape fighting War at the start even if my tribes leader was worse than Drebel.

DeletedUser3371

Excellent post. +1.

To think I gave them a 5 in hope of some variation when rating the tribes. Maybe I should change it to a 10 for the laughs!:icon_redface:

Perhaps we could get Peadar the Nightstalker to turn it into a comic strip. It certainly has enough potential.

DeletedUser

I've heard of some strange reasons to hate on a tribe, but being based on a profile that doesn't look like it's actively trying to be hated is a new one!

Is there a story behind the name change?

DeletedUser

nice pnp, bout time uk9 saw something decent .

please keep the waiting public updated with the upcoming events PLEASE!!!!

DeletedUser

POTOTO is silly. Reminds me of Toto.

So all because my tribe POTOTO has such an awesome profile, a coalition of tribes has formed up to take us down.

You're not used to this yet? Noobs fear you. They jelly.

DeletedUser8007

This is comedy genius. I honestly can't believe people are forming "coalitions" already . . . same old TW ay

DeletedUser

That looks like fun...
Reaine and Dan, I think you have the chance to get rank 1 back for ODA :p