JessieRider: Our Fallen Hero!

DeletedUser

JessieRider: Our Fallen Hero!

Today, would have been the day Paul from Pale Rider/Jessiecat turned another year older, another birthday on a game he adored. He was a player of many years, touched the hearts of many, and was a world class player. You can’t doubt, he had the skills, and even helped me with a thing or two, guaranteed to help many more with a thing or two. So on that fatal day back in February, tribal wars lost a daddy, a hero, a player who won, lost but carried on.

In this thread I want you to leave a birthday wish for our angel above, and a funny memory if you have one, if not any memory. Lets remember our fallen soldier for as long as time will give.

The respect he gave to us all will live on, and the respect back from many on the game has been brilliant. Not only will his name live on forever thanks to the friendly bunch from w24, it will be lit up in lights on every world possible. From the Mods to the ordinary players, it is wonderful to see such respect. Again keep the respect, let's remember, remember Paul, for he will never forget his friends.

R.I.P Paul, Enjoy your Birthday

To Paul!

the minx

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Paul, I know I speak for many when I say I miss chatting with you on a daily basis, and miss all those late nights we spent together sniping for each other.

R.I.P luv

DeletedUser12958

I used to enjoy my chats with Paul, in game or skype we always had a laugh.

I don't think anything needs to be said about the lasting impression he made on us all... it quite clearly speaks for itself, especially with these posts and the In game villa and tribe names/profiles.

An overall great guy, a great player and at times for me a great person to go to speak too if you needed a chat.

You're certainly missed.

Happy Birthday Paul and Tight lines up there.

R.I.P Mi Amigo.

DeletedUser

If it wasnt for you i'd be as terrible as Dom is. Thanks for all the great laughs on skype I sure do miss those. And if youre watching over us all Tell Muh to leave my villas alone :p

Happy Birthday Mate!