Jetsam

DeletedUser1508

Has your slow growth resulted in getting kicked from your tribe? Are you only online for 20 minutes a day? Poor area has made you give up trying? Too lazy to farm?

Then Jetsam could be the tribe for you!

Apply now for your once in a world chance to be lazy and be liked for it. Like being lazy? Be lazy like us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, we are doing something wrong over here, idk about you but I've not seen any application sent my way. You think i should post my childrens' picture they are so cute.....may then they will apply ^_^ or you may post a picture of your hawt buddy ^_^
I'm lonely :(

DeletedUser1508

I'm lonely too, but too lazy to do anything about it. It is a vicious cycle.

DeletedUser

How did you find the time to invite some one that takes forever

DeletedUser1508

I know, right? It takes dedication and hard work, that is all I'm gonna say.

DeletedUser

I was invited to the wrong tribe LOL.
Fallen40Saints invited me then booted me the day after,because a member of Northern warriors told them I am a refugee and they should boot me. So they did, i am just a new player. Bowden of NW just wants to farm me.
I guess you can be invited to the wrong alliance, loyalty works both ways in my book.
ASHY

DeletedUser

I was invited to the wrong tribe LOL.
Fallen40Saints invited me then booted me the day after,because a member of Northern warriors told them I am a refugee and they should boot me. So they did, i am just a new player. Bowden of NW just wants to farm me.
I guess you can be invited to the wrong alliance, loyalty works both ways in my book.
ASHY

Is it the long way round to ask for an invite ?