Jojocutie and his honor?

DeletedUser14054

Greetings everyone!

Nice to see the externals are as dead as ever! :)

Today I would like to lighten up your day with a story about a player named jojocutie. This is more of a drama comedy imo.

The player above cracked me up quite a bit as he goes on about honor and traitors, he clearly has some issue that he just cannot get over.... anyway lets start the story.

Background story
Once upon a time (w36) I was happily farming my PP at the rim (as you do) not really looking for any trouble I started getting multiple tribe invites - most of them were pretty bad invitations and since I wasn't really looking for tribe I was declining all of them.

One day jojocutie messaged me with a fairly standard tribe invite - so after looking around I decided to join them just to avoid being poked by others while I farm my PP.

According to TW stats I spent 12 days with them in total and left when I was 1.2k points:

5cd598562a51596dbd73a73f5838aeda.png

During my time inside his tribe I haven't really spoken to anyone, nor has anyone done anything for me while I was there. I decided to leave as I got invited into a tribe of players I have played with before, so considering I was only there for PP and I rather gift my village to those I knew rather than random players.

As I joined my mates I received a pretty salty set of email from jojocutie branding me a traitor and how he is going to ruin me - he then proceeded to block me so I could not have a conversation with him.

A few more weeks past by, he managed to recruit some guy under me and they came for my village at 8am catching my offensive in the village. It took them 2 days to noble me out, I didnt even bother getting tribe support - just let them have it lol.

After i restarted in that world I got another email from him about how much of a traitor I was and how I got what I deserved... Not sure what his problem still was lol... anyway I farmed a bit more PP and quit.

Main Story
Fast forward to w37 where we are now and things have really turned hilarious :)

Jojocutie decided to approach one of my members to try get intel on a player, obviously that email went straight to me - I contacted him back to try and find out why he wanted that intel, this is how it went:

Not really sure whats up with this guy and his honor/traitor policy... but if I learned a thing or two while playing this game - is not to keep past world grudges and start each world fresh... Ofc I will remember those who i don't get on with to make sure I don't end up in the same tribe as them - but even then I have played with players I didnt get on again, and again.

Dont know about you guys, but If a player left me at the start of the world to join his mates - I would wish him all the best and most definitely not be refusing to communicate with him in other worlds over such things.

As the world progresses, we been approached by a tribe to take them under our wing and work together in hopes of becoming 1 later on. Jojo and his tribe were slowly nibbling on them at that time... obviously it was in our tribes best interests to make sure they dont fall as we dont want Jojo's tribe getting all those villages and getting closer to us.

We tried to open a communication channel to talk diplomacy - this is how it went:

[/spoiler]

All I can imagine is this 12 year old behind the screen throwing a tantrum over nothing, and after doing some more research on this guy - I find out he likes to create fake emails to get players banned, and over all his own so called honor rating isnt very high with a lot of the top players.

Its sad to see a player so consumed by something so insignificant that they are ready to let it cloud their judgement and stop his tribe from a lot of relationships - only because their leader has a fake sense of honor and unforgiving lust for revenge.

The question I have for you guys - do you think this kind of behavior is normal? Do you think a player like that can lead a tribe to victory?

Maybe one of you can shed some light on this honor thing he is on about? As from all that I have seen and heard - its him that lacks any of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Great pnp, +1

I say great because im of a loyal nature and have possibly flamed the hell outa peeps for tribe leaving, though i take your point on being a tribe for a matter of days whilst non serious playing, seems a touch outrageous.

Personally i play tw in what i deem its purest form, low diplo, no families, no hugging, non barbling, praise those who follow suite and flame those who dont.
But its a game that can be played to varying degree's of success, but all are fair and kosher i guess.

Underhand cheating, rule breaking, sly dirty plays utilising rl or otherwise are not cool, and those who delve thier are scum.
n those who have the cheek to try and stand behind some sorta higher moral code whilst partaking in the above are especially spineless.

If your character assassination is accurate then i hope ive made my feelings on such a player clear :D

DeletedUser14054

Great pnp, +1

I say great because im of a loyal nature and have possibly flamed the hell outa peeps for tribe leaving, though i take your point on being a tribe for a matter of days whilst non serious playing, seems a touch outrageous.

Personally i play tw in what i deem its purest form, low diplo, no families, no hugging, non barbling, praise those who follow suite and flame those who dont.
But its a game that can be played to varying degree's of success, but all are fair and kosher i guess.

Underhand cheating, rule breaking, sly dirty plays utilising rl or otherwise are not cool, and those who delve thier are scum.
n those who have the cheek to try and stand behind some sorta higher moral code whilst partaking in the above are especially spineless.

If your character assassination is accurate then i hope ive made my feelings on such a player clear :D

His honor claims remind me a lot of how Trump works lol "I am the most honorable player around - no one has more honor than me, and anyone who leaves me has no honor" .

original

Seems like he isnt great with break ups or getting over it lol.

How you been D1? You playing proper or just PP farming?

As much as I would like to agree with a lot of the points you have made - unfortunately TW has changed a lot since the old days where this was the norm. Now days tribes have family tribes as the member limit is low, also players leave the game/need co-players so its completely realistic to have 2 x 20 member tribes and by the time you get down to the last few tribes fighting, you will be 1 tribe and maybe even have space for more members.

Low diplo I agree on, its not needed early on at all as it stagnates the growth... at later date diplo should be very limited - as we dont want to ally the whole world to win lol.

Barbs- no,no at the start, but as the world progresses you dont really have a choice... barbs dont send support and if you dont eat them, the enemy will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Cant disguise immaturity unfortunately, we all knew it all when we were 18, but everyone i know given the opportunity would slap their young selves hard round the chops, that self centred i be the judge of all morality is too funny to not poke fun at though.
I prey for his sake he is but a non grounded teen.

Im good man, tendrils of tw are ever reaching haha, yea giving world i think, gots me off to the best of starts by launching a 0.1 sec backtime right into a stack and main taken because of it. but shit happens, ill barble back to contention in 6mth maybe rofl

I entirely understand why ppl do these things, ive had to barble to stop enemy fl incursions n the likes, though i do see a trend of ppl getting to end game and playing hell at mods for cheaper coins, when in fact their problem is they cant farm any useful amounts due to extensive worldwide barbling, when tw was a 100k world their wasn't as much crying about coin reductions so one can only fault the change in play.

I assume if your duke playing to win?

DeletedUser14054

Cant disguise immaturity unfortunately, we all knew it all when we were 18, but everyone i know given the opportunity would slap their young selves hard round the chops, that self centred i be the judge of all morality is too funny to not poke fun at though.
I prey for his sake he is but a non grounded teen.

Im good man, tendrils of tw are ever reaching haha, yea giving world i think, gots me off to the best of starts by launching a 0.1 sec backtime right into a stack and main taken because of it. but shit happens, ill barble back to contention in 6mth maybe rofl

I entirely understand why ppl do these things, ive had to barble to stop enemy fl incursions n the likes, though i do see a trend of ppl getting to end game and playing hell at mods for cheaper coins, when in fact their problem is they cant farm any useful amounts due to extensive worldwide barbling, when tw was a 100k world their wasn't as much crying about coin reductions so one can only fault the change in play.

I assume if your duke playing to win?

Nah, I am all about losing :p Thats why I play the game lol

DeletedUser14515

Jojo has no loyalty or honour. He would stab you in the back at any given chance. We had an agreement that neither would attack each other as we've played world together before. woke up this morning to find Jojo had conquered one of my villagers then blocked me on messager. Jojo is a little bitch and thats me trying to keep this clean

DeletedUser14513

Pointless info, but im sure Jojo is a Lithuanian women. I am also blocked on world 36 were (she) has flatlined.

DeletedUser14054

Pointless info, but im sure Jojo is a Lithuanian women. I am also blocked on world 36 were (she) has flatlined.

A Lithuania woman that is all about honor? Daim :D this keeps on getting better and better.

Looking at some of your replies - guess she is working very hard on her own honor level.

DeletedUser14054

You were right btw.. Lithuanian woman is on the account lol.. Just been confirmed by another Lithuanian that knows her.

DeletedUser14618

Alas , I was also blocked by Jojo on w36 . Probably for good reason .
when I mailed her for explanation on w37 she seemed to block me there also .
excellent PnP , and so true

DeletedUser14054

Alas , I was also blocked by Jojo on w36 . Probably for good reason .
when I mailed her for explanation on w37 she seemed to block me there also .
excellent PnP , and so true
Cheers!

So due to data protection act, the mods have removed screen shots of my emails O_O

DeletedUser4753

I dunno why they are even trying to enforce gdpr things, its not a law made for online forums