Joke

DeletedUser13448

LOL,
I had an argument with this guy who called me a nub (Yeah not a very good player compared to most of the people on forum here...) on the tribal forum. He called me a nub (apparantly as a joke, altho I had never spoken to him) and I call him a pitwhore back.

He doesn't know what a pitwhore is and tells me that I misspelt 'Pointwhore' but no no no... I Did Not.

After I explained what a pitwhore was, I told them that farming was a better strategy, everyone started backing him up and they all supported pitwhores :(:mad: ... Then I got kicked because the leader was a pitwhore too and he/she found it unacceptable that I express my opinions like that ;) Look at who started all of it LOL,

Anyway, so yeah, now I have got an incoming and am expecting more;)

Thinking of writing a book on it.:lol:

Amk.

DeletedUser13665

If you would like me to post the real version of this story for all to see I'd be more than happy to show your colours ;)

DeletedUser13448

If you would like me to post the real version of this story for all to see I'd be more than happy to show your colours ;)

Yeah sure, but make sure that you get EVERYONE'S posts.

DeletedUser13665

Ok so I've decided there is too much crap in the forum to go through so I'll give a quick story from my point of view.
Baring in mind I had nothing to do with any of it until the necessary dismissal came into play.

I'd advise anyone who has a life doesn't bother reading as he is not worth your time

5 days ago I start getting people asking me to kick him. I said not unless he has done something wrong
There were several arguments all started by him. He swears, throws insults in everyone's direction and if you don't do everything his way then you are a "nub".
Off course tho judging by how "well" he is doing this is obviously true ..... *rolls eyes*

Eventually after him starting arguments people started to dislike him and started a few arguments with him themselves.
I continued to get mails of people asking me to kick him. I started closing threds. It continued

After today's argument of him insulting yet more people I decided enough was enough.

Since not 1 person sided with him on a single argument he was clearly in the wrong. But obviously he still thinks that he is always right and everyone else around him is wrong. This is not the kind of person I am prepared to play the GAME with

Now my forums can carry on peacefully free of insults and general misinformation.
Now I can enjoy the game.
Thanks for you time in the tribe it was most enjoyed by all ;)

Edit : it is not that you expressed your opinions. It's the way you express them and your inability to accept others opinions.
If you wish to continue embarrassing yourself then by all means reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL,
I had an argument with this guy who called me a nub (Yeah not a very good player compared to most of the people on forum here...) on the tribal forum. He called me a nub (apparantly as a joke, altho I had never spoken to him) and I call him a pitwhore back.

He doesn't know what a pitwhore is and tells me that I misspelt 'Pointwhore' but no no no... I Did Not.

After I explained what a pitwhore was, I told them that farming was a better strategy, everyone started backing him up and they all supported pitwhores :(:mad: ... Then I got kicked because the leader was a pitwhore too and he/she found it unacceptable that I express my opinions like that ;) Look at who started all of it LOL,

Amk.

You're a noob.

DeletedUser13448

Ok so I've decided there is too much crap in the forum to go through so I'll give a quick story from my point of view.
Baring in mind I had nothing to do with any of it until the necessary dismissal came into play.

I'd advise anyone who has a life doesn't bother reading as he is not worth your time

5 days ago I start getting people asking me to kick him. I said not unless he has done something wrong
There were several arguments all started by him. He swears, throws insults in everyone's direction and if you don't do everything his way then you are a "nub".
Off course tho judging by how "well" he is doing this is obviously true ..... *rolls eyes*

Eventually after him starting arguments people started to dislike him and started a few arguments with him themselves.
I continued to get mails of people asking me to kick him. I started closing threds. It continued

After today's argument of him insulting yet more people I decided enough was enough.

Since not 1 person sided with him on a single argument he was clearly in the wrong. But obviously he still thinks that he is always right and everyone else around him is wrong. This is not the kind of person I am prepared to play the GAME with

Now my forums can carry on peacefully free of insults and general misinformation.
Now I can enjoy the game.
Thanks for you time in the tribe it was most enjoyed by all ;)

Edit : it is not that you expressed your opinions. It's the way you express them and your inability to accept others opinions.
If you wish to continue embarrassing yourself then by all means reply.

Never have I seen someone waste their time like you do.
Go back to archieve and read it properly. The guy called me nub, I called him a pitwhore.

Edit: Btw Spohw, can you go away, get that 10k loot achievement and come back plz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

LOL,

Amk.
I get a similar thing from my tribe

They 100% believe that pitwhoring is better than a farming startup.

Can someone hook me up with some starts to prove that farming is better?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Since not 1 person sided with him on a single argument he was clearly in the wrong.

This is some really poor logic. If you're right, but everyone else disagrees with you, you're still right.

No clue what the disagreements were about mind you, so I'm not saying he was right, but saying someone is wrong because everyone says so is utter nonsense.

DeletedUser13665

This is some really poor logic. If you're right, but everyone else disagrees with you, you're still right.

No clue what the disagreements were about mind you, so I'm not saying he was right, but saying someone is wrong because everyone says so is utter nonsense.

fair point. It was more his attitude towards everyone and his complete disrespect towards anyone that got him kicked any way. He can have his own opinions just don't go around having ago at every one who doesn't agree with you

DeletedUser13665

Yes it is better but not 100% of of the time. It depends on your position in the world (during BP) and how much time you have to farm at that moment in time.
I have been busy since world start up untill 2 days ago so I haven't been able to farm much. I knew I was going to be busy so I dint do much apart from up my pit for the first 4 days. I glad I did or I'd be miles behind right now. Now I'm back properly of course I've begun farming. But my situation at start up dint make farming with crap pits an option

DeletedUser13665

Never have I seen someone waste their time like you do.
Go back to archieve and read it properly. The guy called me nub, I called him a pitwhore.

Edit: Btw Spohw, can you go away, get that 10k loot achievement and come back plz.

You appear to be forgetting that you were not kicked for that argument.... I did just say that others started arguments aswel
You were kicked for your attitude towards others, lack of respect, constant insults, failure to heed my warnings, automatically assuming your better than everyone else and ramming that "fact" down everyone's throats, insults and swearing towards anyone who did not share your opinion ..... ect

DeletedUser13448

You appear to be forgetting that you were not kicked for that argument.... I did just say that others started arguments aswel
You were kicked for your attitude towards others, lack of respect, constant insults, failure to heed my warnings, automatically assuming your better than everyone else and ramming that "fact" down everyone's throats, insults and swearing towards anyone who did not share your opinion ..... ect

Do you have any screen shots? Since you have all the archive I cannot pull out the evidence but when did you warn me?
And you do realise that an argument is two-sided? What happened to the others? Nothing. Why? They are more and therefore most likely more valuable to the tribe.

DeletedUser13448

Look at the most recent world before W23 (W22), I am sure that you cannot find more than 2 pitwhores in the top 50.
If you can, they buy a hell of a lot of PP.