Joke

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yes it is better but not 100% of of the time. It depends on your position in the world (during BP) and how much time you have to farm at that moment in time.
I have been busy since world start up untill 2 days ago so I haven't been able to farm much. I knew I was going to be busy so I dint do much apart from up my pit for the first 4 days. I glad I did or I'd be miles behind right now. Now I'm back properly of course I've begun farming. But my situation at start up dint make farming with crap pits an option

Your idea is sort of right, implementation is still really bad.

Not active until two days ago. K. From what I can see you've still yet to farm 10,000 resources.

I've farmed 10,653 resources so far today. That's after being completely cleared less than 24 hours ago. Minewhoring for four days is not an excuse to not have farmed 10,000. Can farm 10,000 easily with virtually no activity and just quest troops. Last two days in particular should have resulted in far more than 10,000.

When a player gets cleared and farms more in the following 24 hours than you have all world, something is to be said for your strategy of choice. Even more is to be said if that player has more troops than you already which seems somewhat likely as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

Your idea is sort of right, implementation is still really bad.

Not active until two days ago. K. From what I can see you've still yet to farm 10,000 resources.

I've farmed 10,653 resources so far today. That's after being completely cleared less than 24 hours ago. Minewhoring for four days is not an excuse to not have farmed 10,000. Can farm 10,000 easily with virtually no activity and just quest troops. Last two days in particular should have resulted in far more than 10,000.

When a player gets cleared and farms more in the following 24 hours than you have all world, something is to be said for your strategy of choice. Even more is to be said if that player has more troops than you already which seems somewhat likely as well.

Your posts are painful to read, you've managed a way to boast about being cleared

DeletedUser

You seriously didn't cringe writing that post Nauz?

Have a shiny sticker.

Although I don't understand one thing, is how you, an account boosted by premium points and starting the last 24 hour period with 17+ mines therefore allowing rapid rebuilding of a troop count has any sort of link to his account since he started. Your account, even though it was cleared, was miles ahead of his and has been since very early on.

Now you are in that position because you were active early on, let's not forget that. He wasn't. Am I denying he probably should have more than 10k looted? No. But using your account as an example just doesn't make sense.

All in all I'm not sure at all how the two are linked, because they are based on so many different variables, that the only conclusion I can reach for it's inclusion in this thread is you attempting to brag about your recovery from being cleared. Which is you being you and trying to turn everything into something about you. Continue though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No, you're reading too far into it.

Spofh claimed to have minewhored for the first four days, so me having high mines changes nothing.

Spofh also claims to having been active the last two days. ie. Started playing actively two days ago, and still has yet to farm 10k. Also did not have 0 troops when beginning to play actively two days ago.

That isn't an argument for minewhoring, because it isn't an argument for the ineffectiveness of farming, what it is is evidence of an ineffective farmer.

DeletedUser

Nope nauz, I am not looking into it too much at all. It is your personality to behave in exactly the way I described. There was absolutely no reason for you to try and stamp your superiority on him, but you did it anyway.

Also I never commented on his argument (he is wrong), I pretty much just said you attempted to turn it into something about you. Do you actually deny this?!

DeletedUser

Can farm 10,000 easily with virtually no activity and just quest troops.

That really depends whenever or not your farms are empty which they will be if you started late because everyone will have more troops than you, which means they will be able to farm faster and plunder more resources than you.

If everyone in your area is inactive and your farms are filled with resources, then yes your point is valid :lol:.

DeletedUser13448

That really depends whenever or not your farms are empty which they will be if you started late because everyone will have more troops than you, which means they will be able to farm faster and plunder more resources than you.

If everyone in your area is inactive and your farms are filled with resources, then yes your point is valid :lol:.

Nah just 3/3/1 and you would still manage to get it.

DeletedUser13250

I'd advise anyone who has a life doesn't bother reading as he is not worth your time

Can you edit your post and put this in bold please.

:icon_rolleyes: Shoulda listened

Although now i do want to see that archived thread. would have taken less time than writing all you did spof

DeletedUser13448

Presume that she is talking about Katie Love. Anyway, where are the darn archives?

DeletedUser6623

no idea who that is so i hope he wasn't directing that part of the message at me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser13665

I haven't dug out the archives because there is way more than 1 lol

O and for the record..... I'm a she ;)

DeletedUser13448

I haven't dug out the archives because there is way more than 1 lol

O and for the record..... I'm a she ;)

For the record, in TW we don't care about gender.
2 = If you have so much evidence post it here or just mail me some print screens?

DeletedUser6623

Is it just me.. or was i was referring to lilli173's messages... and then you replied asif i was talking to you? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser13448

Is it just me.. or was i was referring to lilli173's messages... and then you replied asif i was talking to you? :icon_neutral:
Nah its just Spofh

Btw Brian, that was a bit random?lol

DeletedUser13665

Wasn't replying to you

And I'm not wasting my time going through forums
It's in the past
Build a bridge already